Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Rev King Is Also Running For President 2019 (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rev King Is Also Running For President 2019 (PHOTOS) (4128 Views)

Buhari’s Sneakers In 2015 Vs 2019 (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) / Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev King Is Also Running For President 2019 (PHOTOS) by govwike: 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2018
Campaign posters of Reverend King who is currently incarcerated in prison after being sentenced to death by hanging – have began to flood the streets.

The convicted prisoner is said to be running for the presidency in the 2019 election under the platform of the Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA).

He was sentenced to death by hanging in 2007 by Justice Joseph Oyewole at a Lagos High Court tried for murder of a church member, Ann Uzoh.

The judgement was upheld by the Court of Appeal, Lagos Division and finally affirmed by Justice Sylvester Ngwuta of the Supreme Court in 2016.

But according to a Brazil-based church leader, Rt Rev Ernest King, many Nigerians have been going to the prison in Sokoto to mount pressure on Rev King to come and contest and deliver the country.

According to a report by Newsmakers in February (during Rev. King’s birthday celebration), Ernest King said:

“This is the man that has solution for Nigeria. He prophesied about Nigeria’s case 18 years ago, that the country will come to a stage where there will be no solution. He said that he would be somewhere resting and they would bring the issue of Nigeria to him for him to solve for them.

“That was how they went to the prison about two months ago pleading that he should come and take over Nigeria. He had prophesied this 18 years ago.

“If Rev King should be allowed to handle Nigeria under 5 years, Nigeria will be one of the best countries in the world.”

He added:

“This is the man that has solution to every problem on Earth, but Nigerians don’t know what God gave them. The wicked and occult people want to kill him, but it’s impossible. As he told them in the Court on that day, there’s no rope on Earth that can enter Rev King’s head.”

Source: http://www.informationng.com/2018/08/campaign-posters-of-reverend-king-flood-the-streets-ahead-of-2019-election.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Rev King Is Also Running For President 2019 (PHOTOS) by nelronaldo(m): 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2018
Re: Rev King Is Also Running For President 2019 (PHOTOS) by nelronaldo(m): 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
OP, which kain story be this?

1 Like

Re: Rev King Is Also Running For President 2019 (PHOTOS) by nepapole(m): 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
I thot this guy was sentenced to death by burning..
Re: Rev King Is Also Running For President 2019 (PHOTOS) by govwike: 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
nelronaldo:
OP, which kain story be this?
grin grin grin

i actually saw the posters in lekki today.
Re: Rev King Is Also Running For President 2019 (PHOTOS) by sodiqapril(m): 11:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
I've seen the posters around Abeokuta also, in a country where people see nothing bad in Buhari contesting for second term, I see nothing in Rev king trying his luck also.afterall they are both killers

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rev King Is Also Running For President 2019 (PHOTOS) by nelronaldo(m): 11:19pm On Sep 03, 2018
govwike:

grin grin grin

i actually saw the posters in lekki today.
Where in Lekki, let me go and see for myself
Re: Rev King Is Also Running For President 2019 (PHOTOS) by MaziOmenuko: 11:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
His posters are all over Lagos. At first, I thought it was another Rev King. Then I remembered the country itself is a big joke, I realised it was the same Rev King awaiting the hangman's Norse that is contesting for president.

Since thieves are proudly parading themselves and seeking electoral offices, why wouldn't a murderer try his luck? After all, no sin is bigger than the other.

We have in the past elected thieves, drunks, narcissistics and sorts into electoral offices, why don't we try something new? Maybe a murderer so as to complete the world record as the biggest joke in the world map.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rev King Is Also Running For President 2019 (PHOTOS) by blazer2018: 11:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
The kinda people trying to run for Presidency just tire me... grin

At first, it was an Association of Chronic Looters that showed their corrupt faces...now a murderer who has bn sentenced to death by hanging that is trying his luck too...mad people everywhere...It is Cliford Orji (if he's still alive) and Evans that i am waiting for now.... grin

But ooo...what is this man still doing alive? And the way he has added weight seen he last appeared in public is even more baffling....he must be living larger than life in prison.

1 Like

Re: Rev King Is Also Running For President 2019 (PHOTOS) by mercyway: 11:54pm On Sep 03, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
His posters are all over Lagos. At first, I thought it was another Rev King. Then I remembered the country itself is a big joke, I realised it was the same Rev King awaiting the hangman's Norse that is contesting for president.

Since thieves are proudly parading themselves and seeking electoral offices, why wouldn't a murderer try his luck? After all, no sin is bigger than the other.

We have in the past elected thieves, drunks, narcissistics and sorts into electoral offices, why don't we try something new? Maybe a murderer so as to complete the world record as the biggest joke in the world map.
Saw the poster in Ilorin, Challenge area

1 Like

Re: Rev King Is Also Running For President 2019 (PHOTOS) by IbrahimDamola: 2:07am On Sep 04, 2018
sodiqapril:
I've seen the posters around Abeokuta also, in a country where people see nothing bad in Buhari contesting for second term, I see nothing in Rev king trying his luck also.afterall they are both killers

Buhari have killed more people than Rev. king and Rev King has WAEC not NEPA bill.
Re: Rev King Is Also Running For President 2019 (PHOTOS) by IbrahimDamola: 2:08am On Sep 04, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

Is there any murderer bigger than buhari right now?
Re: Rev King Is Also Running For President 2019 (PHOTOS) by Morbeta11(m): 3:46am On Sep 04, 2018
This will fasten his execution.......Oshomole and gang wouldn't like this upcoming threat.. grin

Re: Rev King Is Also Running For President 2019 (PHOTOS) by Bobbyjay001(m): 4:12am On Sep 04, 2018
I saw the poster too here in Akure an u was contemplating on creating a thread on it.

Re: Rev King Is Also Running For President 2019 (PHOTOS) by MaziOmenuko: 6:02am On Sep 04, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Buhari have killed more people than Rev. king and Rev King has WAEC not NEPA bill.

Of course I never said he wouldn't get a single vote; I'm quite aware that people like you exist. As unfortunate as it seems, there still must be ballance in the ecosystem so your existence is still important.

2 Likes

Re: Rev King Is Also Running For President 2019 (PHOTOS) by Lanretoye(m): 6:20am On Sep 04, 2018
President of kirikiri.
Re: Rev King Is Also Running For President 2019 (PHOTOS) by zlantanfan: 6:52am On Sep 04, 2018
Igbo Amaka
Re: Rev King Is Also Running For President 2019 (PHOTOS) by esivue007(m): 7:41am On Sep 04, 2018
Bobbyjay001:
I saw the poster too here in Akure an u was contemplating on creating a thread on it.
nt u alone bros,i saw it to @oja oba beside d bridge.
Re: Rev King Is Also Running For President 2019 (PHOTOS) by candygist: 7:50am On Sep 04, 2018
sodiqapril:

Another Ipobian spotted .... you can vote rev king as your governor if you see nothing bad in him bro. Take my advice
Re: Rev King Is Also Running For President 2019 (PHOTOS) by itzwell(f): 8:00am On Sep 04, 2018
I thought it was a joke when I saw d posters yesterday morning o
Re: Rev King Is Also Running For President 2019 (PHOTOS) by MrALIVE: 8:03am On Sep 04, 2018
Stupid post...this is not the rev king in prison

You don't even know the king in prison
Re: Rev King Is Also Running For President 2019 (PHOTOS) by blackpanda: 8:06am On Sep 04, 2018
Ipobians and stupidity are inseparable

Just look at the pigs. Anything criminal is totally their forte grin
Re: Rev King Is Also Running For President 2019 (PHOTOS) by CallMePapi(m): 9:38am On Sep 04, 2018
Dem never hang this guy?
Re: Rev King Is Also Running For President 2019 (PHOTOS) by giftygirl1(f): 10:35am On Sep 04, 2018
Saw his poster in Enugu(WAEC and Agric bank bustops) since 1st week of August. Just shook my head. Maybe he wants it to be on record after they finally hang him dt he once vied for president of Nigeria! What a joke!
Re: Rev King Is Also Running For President 2019 (PHOTOS) by Bobbyjay001(m): 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
esivue007:
nt u alone bros,i saw it to @oja oba beside d bridge.

Yes, you got it! Around that pedestrian bridge.
Re: Rev King Is Also Running For President 2019 (PHOTOS) by Muyiwaipere(m): 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
I saw your email +2347089962470

(1) (Reply)

What Sudan Authorities Told Me About ‘dead Buhari Replaced As Jubril’ - Sani / Enugu Monarchs Revalidate Endorsement Of Ugwuanyi's Re-election / South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.