Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India (18043 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Cocaine; Arrests Others For Drug Trafficking (Photos) / NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos / Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Drug Peddler, Ambrose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by famosh: 10:50am On Sep 04, 2018
Emeka Ekechi Okalia
from Isiala Ngwa North, Israel!
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by olajizz01(m): 11:06am On Sep 04, 2018
illitrate:
Kai this yoruba people again
So,na Yoruba dey bear Emeka for your own dictionary abi,your stupidity na follow come.
Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by semyman: 11:26am On Sep 04, 2018
Idiots
Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by Rejoice5000(f): 11:27am On Sep 04, 2018
BabangidaHamza:
I Promised that i will never check name when drug trafficking related issues are posted on Nairaland but i find it difficult.. Emeka upon all the development wey dey Poto-poto republic u still carry am go india? India needs development ni? Flat head, grunting pigs, fake jews, Haters, drug peddlers/traffickers.. Serve the head of the Idiot and give it to the dogs!!! Yan bura uba kawai!!
BOKO HARM.ALAGBABUKWE GI DIA.ANUOFIA
Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:34am On Sep 04, 2018
That is good. They will keep disgracing anyone that want to tarnish the image of Nigeria. Wo ori e bo se ri, olori pelebe.
Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by wealthyoptimist(m): 11:38am On Sep 04, 2018
Endtime business
Ibo kwenu!
Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by condomuser: 11:39am On Sep 04, 2018

I asked an igbo guy, he said 'ice' means 'otu nnegi', you now have two questions cos me don't know the meaning of his explanation.

dermmy:
Again? Igbo guys on Nairaland pls what is the meaning of that 'Ice' is it ice block or what? grin
Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by joeyswift(m): 11:46am On Sep 04, 2018
Don't mind them. The annoying thing is that nobody will question the source of their money
uuzba:

EXACTLY MY POINT
Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by crafteck(m): 11:46am On Sep 04, 2018
joeyswift:
That is how they do it. If he had succeeded and returned to Nigeria,he will be called Emeka E money and worshipped

Lwkmd... Airforce 1 r u around
Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by blingmoney01: 11:48am On Sep 04, 2018
This act by the igbos affects the whole Nigeria, Nigeria which way? if you don't hear of drug from the Igbos you will hear of rape from the afonjas..you hear of killings by the zombies ..haha kilode
Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by joeyswift(m): 11:48am On Sep 04, 2018
Lolz. Bros
crafteck:

Lwkmd... Airforce 1 r u around
Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:51am On Sep 04, 2018
Realname:

Yeah drug dealers are bad but it's better than than scammers, fraudsters, herdmens, ritulalists , rapists or child molesters

Crime is crime nigga and all you Nigerians are guilty
. For instance you northerners are known internationally as terrorists and religious extremeists

How's that working out for you, the ibos are known as drug pushers , the yorubas are fraudtsers and ritulalists..my people are known for our girls being wh0res in Italy but abroad we are.all Nigerians , you figure?

What a dummy

You just contradicted yourself, Why do you like consoling yourselves that illegal drugs is better than other crimes you listed? Do you know how many people have lost their lives and sanity through hard drugs? That is why Indonesian President. Joko Widodo said, "he would never pardon any drug dealer or mule caught by the law enforcement agencies because they are lie cancer to the society". Drug dealers are brutal just like other criminals that engage in fraud, ritual and co.
Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 04, 2018
grin grin grin... Bad Weather Prevented us from Landing on schedule grin grin grin
PVision2020:
Fukafuka oya o, customers don land from obodo India o

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by DrMuzungu(m): 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
I think this Emeka guy is a northerner. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by femmoy(m): 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
condomuser:

I asked an igbo guy, he said 'ice' means 'otu nnegi', you now have two questions cos me don't know the meaning of his explanation.

Thats not the meaning of ice, the idiot is abusing ur mother....in yoruba it means (obo iya e)
Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by AnanseK(m): 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
When will our Eastern brothers be civilized enough to live honest and decent lives in communities? Their primitive greed and criminal instincts are not compatible with civilization and human development.
Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by patrickkkk: 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
DJInfluence:
i noticed a trend. When these guys caught any criminal (regardless of the crime), they all pose together in a room or office. Looks to me like the prisoners are treated with dignity or at least they want the world to believe that.

But back home, the criminals are made to sit on dirty, muddy floors and sometimes with only boxes and/or singlets.
!

I believe government of those countries pay or reward those officers handsomely for each drug peddler they catch hence d reason for the photos they take probably as a prove for receiving their rewards.
Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by doctore212(m): 12:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
Afonja and drugs
Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by chukwutope: 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
Emeka is the fifth Nigerian national arrested by the Khanna police in the past one year and the second in the last three days.

Don't be surprised if the 6th Nigerian that enters India is treated with suspicion.
Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by freshinko: 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
BabangidaHamza:
I Promised that i will never check name when drug trafficking related issues are posted on Nairaland but i find it difficult.. Emeka upon all the development wey dey Poto-poto republic u still carry am go india? India needs development ni? Flat head, grunting pigs, fake jews, Haters, drug peddlers/traffickers.. Serve the head of the Idiot and give it to the dogs!!! Yan bura uba kawai!!
you just proved that Bokoharam runs in your blood, and there activities have come to stay in the North.

Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by mechanics(m): 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
hmmmm, his life is gone.
Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by mide419: 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
maverickdude:
At this stage, we don't even check names again. Immediately we see the thread, we know where they come from grin

Nairaland can never disappoint
Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by rock003: 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
arabmoney101:
is better to be a drug lord than to be killing people all over Nigeria for senseless reason like that of ur brother Boko haram grin

What a backward reasoning. Killing people eliminates directly, while drugs eliminate gradually but surely. Neither is good
Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2018
They are not Nigerians and therefore don't value our image, so they trash it; call them by their real names IPOB drug pushing terrorists.
Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by showafrica(m): 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2018
dermmy:
Again? Igbo guys on Nairaland pls what is the meaning of that 'Ice' is it ice block or what? grin

How to smoke ice... Drop a little in a spoon, put lighter under to heat up, then use biro or straw to draw the smoke. Effect, excess energy and insomnia. Lol, see as I dey explain nonsense..
Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by slivertongue: 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
There is no justificatn under any law 2commit crime.
Greed is responsible 4all dese crimes &nt societal pressure
Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by Ten06(m): 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2018
It's like more than 30% of them will be arrested in other countries doing illegal business
Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by Realname: 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

You just contradicted yourself, Why do you like consoling yourselves that illegal drugs is better than other crimes you listed? Do you know how many people have lost their lives and sanity through hard drugs? That is why Indonesian President. Joko Widodo said, "he would never pardon any drug dealer or mule caught by the law enforcement agencies because they are lie cancer to the society". Drug dealers are brutal just like other criminals that engage in fraud, ritual and co.

Calm down, where did I say one was better? I listed all the crimes most attributed to the different tribes in Nigeria and I said that abroad we are all seen the same. So when you all abuse each other here remember that at the end of the day to foreigners you are black, but not even as respected as African Americans but you are black African , the. You are Nigerian. No one out there cares about your tribe.

Fix Nigeria not your tribe

That is my point
Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by dermmy(m): 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
maverickdude:
At this stage, we don't even check names again. Immediately we see the thread, we know where they come from grin

Lmao
Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by arabmoney101(m): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
rock003:

What a backward reasoning. Killing people eliminates directly, while drugs eliminate gradually but surely. Neither is good
do I say using drugs or do u reason or read at all grin
Re: Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India by endsarrrs(f): 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
BabangidaHamza:
I Promised that i will never check name when drug trafficking related issues are posted on Nairaland but i find it difficult.. Emeka upon all the development wey dey Poto-poto republic u still carry am go india? India needs development ni? Flat head, grunting pigs, fake jews, Haters, drug peddlers/traffickers.. Serve the head of the Idiot and give it to the dogs like AsampeteNwaanyi!!! Yan bura uba kawai!!
na gode baba na.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Recovers 3300kgs Of Drugs During Raids, Arrests Ten Suspects / Agent Defrauds Over 500 People In One Year - Twitter User / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Men On Their Way Home In Plateau (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.