Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim (2228 Views)

Two Die As Church Building Collapses During Service In Taraba (photos) / How Can You Be A Christian Or Muslim And Reject Rape, Slavery or Racism / It's Better To Be An Atheist Than A Nigerian Christian Or Muslim - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by Abdulgaffar22: 7:19am On Sep 04, 2018
Despite their agreement on Jesus as a mighty prophet of God who was born miraculously by virgin Mary, Christians and Muslims still disagree on some certain issues concerning Jesus Christ. For example, Bible affirm that Jesus crucifixion is true while the Qur'an declare that Jesus crucifixion is NOT true (Qur'an 4:157). Base on this very disagreement, it is impossible for both Islam and Christianity to originate from the same God.

But for the sake of argument, let us assume that Christianity is the one and only true faith from God. Now proceed and read the following premises.

PREMISE 1: If the ONE AND ONLY TRUE faith from God is Christianity, then ALL the foundational pillars of Christianity must be TRUE.

PREMISE 2: Jesus crucifixion is ONE of the FOUNDATIONAL PILLARS of Christianity:
In fact, it is the heart of the Gospel. This is the reason why Paul declared as follows
"For I resolved to KNOW NOTHING while I was with you EXCEPT Jesus Christ and him CRUCIFIED (1st Corinthians 2:2)
Again, you will notice that the symbol of "CROSS" which is usually used to represent Christianity stands for nothing but JESUS CRUCIFIXION. Even when the world Christian denominations differ over some issues like Trinity, they ALL (including Jehovah witnesses) AGREE on Jesus crucifixion. Therefore, Jesus crucifixion is INDISPENSABLE in the world of Christianity.

PREMISE 3: Therefore, being one of the foundational pillars of Christianity, then follow from the premise 1, Jesus crucifixion must be TRUE, if the ONE AND ONLY TRUE faith from God is Christianity.

PREMISE 4: Hence, if Jesus crucifixion is REALLY TRUE, then NOBODY must be able to argue reasonably with God over the issue of Jesus crucifixion and win.

PREMISE 5: However, Muslims would be able to argue reasonably with God over the issue of Jesus crucifixion and win.
Let us suppose the following conversation take place between God Almighty and the muslims on the day of Judgement on the assumption that Jesus crucifixion is true;

God: O you muslims why did you REFUSE to believe in Jesus crucifixion ?

Muslims : O Lord our God and creator, Qur'an make us to believe in Jesus as Your mighty prophet who was born miraculously by virgin Mary. Qur'an also make us to believe in all the miracles that Jesus performed during his earthly ministry. Furthermore, Qur'an make us to believe in Jesus'ascension to heaven and that he is coming back toward the end of the world. So it is also written in the same Qur'an that Jesus was not crucified.

God; Yes, your Qur'an is true regarding all those things it mentioned concerning Jesus. But why are you so sure that your Qur'an did not get it wrong on the issue of Jesus crucifixion ?

Muslims: O Lord our God and Creator, the reason why we believe that Qur'an is true on the issue of Jesus crucifixion is because it is also written both in the Old Testament (Deuteronomy 21:23) and the New Testament ( Galatians 3:13) that "EVERY ONE THAT IS HANGED (i:e CRUCIFIED) IS ACCURSED BY GOD" and it is not possible for You as a God of love, mercy and justice to put your innocent, righteous and beloved prophet under Your curse. From the logical reasoning you gave to us as human being, we were able to deduce that only the devil and his followers are deserved to be under Your curse: NOT Your innocent, righteous and beloved prophet like Jesus christ, who never did anything against Your Will. You are naturally known to always BLESS Your innocent, righteous and beloved prophets and never to CURSE any one of them.

Please do you think God Almighty can still have further evidence against the Muslims concerning the issue of Jesus crucifixion base on this reasonable reply ?

Now let us suppose that similar conversation take place between God and the Christians on the day of Judgement on the assumption that Jesus crucifixion is NOT true;

God: O you Christians, why did you believe in Jesus crucifixion ?

Christians: O Lord our God and creator, Bible make us to believe in Jesus as Your son and as Your mighty prophet who was born miraculously by virgin Mary. Bible also make us to believe in all the miracles that Jesus performed during his earthly ministry. Furthermore, Bible make us to believe in Jesus'ascension to heaven and that he is coming back toward the end of the world. So it is also written clearly in the same Bible that Jesus was crucified and resurrected back to life on the third day.

God: But it is also written in the same Bible that ANY ONE THAT IS HANGED (i:e CRUCIFIED) IS UNDER MY CURSE (Deuteronomy 21:23). So how could you have believed that I put My innocent, righteous and beloved son under My curse when he has never done anything against My will?

Christians: O Lord our God and creator, we believe in Jesus crucifixion because it has been prophesied many years ago in the Bible that a coming messiah must be KILLED and CURSED on our behalf before we can be entitled to Your salvation.

God: But why did you think I must KILL and CURSE My innocent, righteous and beloved son (or prophet) before I can grant you My salvation ?

Christians: O Lord our God and Creator, You cannot just do away with Your justice simply because You want to grant us Your salvation. This is the reason why we believed that an innocent and righteous soul must be KILLED and CURSED on our behalf to SATISFY YOUR DIVINE JUSTICE before we can be entitled to Your salvation.

God: But if it is an act of INJUSTICE for Me as a God of love and mercy to FREELY forgive and grant you My salvation, then is it not a GREATER act of INJUSTICE for Me to KILL and CURSE My innocent, righteous and beloved son (or prophet) ?

Christians: But O Lord our God and creator, the Bible is too detailed and too explicit on the issue of Jesus crucifixion for us not to believe in it.

God: But how could you have relied COMPLETELY on the Bible for the TRUTH when it has so many contradictions abound on its record of events concerning Jesus crucifixion . Can you resolve the following contradictions on Jesus crucifixion for Me?

Question 1; When was Jesus exactly crucified ?
-It was at the THIRD HOUR (Mark 15:25 KJV ).
- It was after the SIXTH HOUR (John 19:14-16 KJV)

Question 2; What was the actual colour of the robe given to Jesus when the soldiers were mocking him ?
-It was purple (John 19:2)
-It was scarlet (Matthew 27:28)

Question 3; How did detachment of the troops recognized Jesus before they arrested him ?
- It was through the kissing of Jesus by Judas (Matthew 26:48-49)
-It was Jesus that went out and presented himself to them (John 18:4-9).

Question 4; Who carried the cross of crucifixion to Golgotha ?
-It was Simon of Cyrene (Matthew 27:32 )
- It was Jesus himself (John 19:17)

Question 5; What was the ACTUAL WORD FOR WORD inscription fastened to the Jesus’ Cross ?
-The inscription was : “THE KING OF THE JEWS.” (Mark 15:26)
- The inscription was : “THIS IS JESUS THE KING OF THE JEWS.” (Matthew 27:37).
- The inscription was : “JESUS OF NAZARETH, THE KING OF THE JEWS.” ( John 19:19)

These are just only five out of many contradictions abound on the record of events concerning Jesus crucifixion. So how could you have believed that all these irreconcilable contradictions were inspired by Me ?

Please do you think the Christians can still have further evidence against God concerning the issue of Jesus crucifixion base on all these reasonable replies given to them by God ?

See how the Muslims would win and the Christians would lose their arguments with God over the issue of Jesus crucifixion on the day of Judgement !

PREMISE 6: Since Muslims would be able to argue reasonably with God over the issue of Jesus crucifixion and win, then follow from premise 4, Jesus crucifixion is NOT TRUE. And if Jesus crucifixion is NOT TRUE, then follow from premise 3, ONE of the FOUNDATIONAL PILLARS of Christianity is NOT TRUE. And if one of the foundational pillars of Christianity is NOT TRUE, then follow from premise 1, the ONE AND ONLY TRUE faith from God is not Christianity. And if the ONE AND ONLY TRUE faith from God is not Christianity, then Christianity must be a FALSE faith.

Being a false faith, Jesus Christ has nothing to do with Christianity. Therefore, if the Christians really love Jesus Christ and they do not want to lose him completely, they must embrace Islam. This is because apart from Christianity, Islam is the only Abrahamic faith on earth that make believing in Jesus and all other biblical prophets as one of the basic and most fundamental article of its faith.

PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF GOD, WHICH OF THE SIX PREMISES CITED ABOVE IS WRONG ? THEN STATE THE REASON WHY IT IS WRONG.
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by zinnydan(f): 7:22am On Sep 04, 2018
I'll die a Christian,they premise is true.. Jesus was crucified and he rose on the third day
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by youngest85(m): 7:24am On Sep 04, 2018
I will die as sleeker...... Even Christians are confused among themselves
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by thorpido(m): 7:32am On Sep 04, 2018
Abdulgaffar22,your fictional narration and imagination of God's judgement day is interesting.
However,you do not know God and you assume.

Your Quran says Jesus was not crucified but another person was put in his place who was crucified.Don't you think that narrative is a foolish alibi.The people knew Jesus well,he was very popular then.If he wasn't the one crucified,won't the people have known?

Again the bible says,'very soul that sinneth will die'(Ezekiel 18:20)
The bible says speaking through the prophet Isaiah in Isaiah 53:10 that,' Yet it was the LORD's will to crush him and cause him to suffer, and though the LORD makes his life an offering for sin, he will see his offspring and prolong his days, and the will of the LORD will prosper in his hand'.
Who was the prophet of God saying that he will be made an 'offering for sin'?

He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken. Isaiah 53:8.

Who had to be cut off(killed) for the transgression of the people that the prophet spoke about?

Yea cursed is every one that hanged on the tree the bible says.Ye the bible says the sin was laid on him.
We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to our own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.Isaiah 53:6
He was cursed because he carried the sin of mankind and at that moment,sin made him cursed.

You Muslims will start to quote the bible but will not see the things you are supposed to see!
The bible says that they having eyes should not see and having ears should not hear.

Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.Isaiah 6:10

3 Likes

Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by Mayour11(m): 7:36am On Sep 04, 2018
Continue spewing trash... All the philosophical jagon you posted is just an illusion of your imagination. You have no understanding of interpreting the Scriptures.
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 04, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
Despite their agreement on Jesus as a mighty prophet of God who was born miraculously by virgin Mary, Christians and Muslims still disagree on some certain issues concerning Jesus Christ. For example, Bible affirm that Jesus crucifixion is true while the Qur'an declare that Jesus crucifixion is NOT true (Qur'an 4:157). Base on this very diasgreement, it is impossible for both Islam and Christianity to originate from the same God.

But for the sake of argument, let us assume that Christianity is the one and only true faith from God. Now proceed and read the following premises.

PREMISE 1: If the ONE AND ONLY TRUE faith from God is Christianity, then ALL the foundational pillars of Christianity must be TRUE.

PREMISE 2: Jesus crucifixion is ONE of the FOUNDATIONAL PILLARS of Christianity:
In fact, it is the heart of the Gospel. This is the reason why Paul declared as follows
"For I resolved to KNOW NOTHING while I was with you EXCEPT Jesus Christ and him CRUCIFIED (1st Corinthians 2:2)
Again, you will notice that the symbol of "CROSS" which is usually used to represent Christianity stands for nothing but JESUS CRUCIFIXION. Even when the world Christian denominations differ over some issues like Trinity, they ALL (including Jehovah witnesses) AGREE on Jesus crucifixion. Therefore, Jesus crucifixion is INDISPENSABLE in the world of Christianity.

PREMISE 3: Therefore, being one of the foundational pillars of Christianity, then follow from the premise 1, Jesus crucifixion must be TRUE, if the ONE AND ONLY TRUE faith from God is Christianity.

PREMISE 4: Hence, if Jesus crucifixion is REALLY TRUE, then NOBODY must be able to argue reasonably with God over the issue of Jesus crucifixion and win.

PREMISE 5: However, Muslims would be able to argue reasonably with God over the issue of Jesus crucifixion and win.
Let us suppose the following conversation take place between God Almighty and the muslims on the day of Judgement on the assumption that Jesus crucifixion is true;

God: O you muslims why did you NOT believe in Jesus crucifixion ?

Muslims : O Lord our God and creator, Qur'an make us to believe in Jesus as Your mighty prophet who was born miraculously by virgin Mary. Qur'an also make us to believe in all the miracles that Jesus performed during his earthly ministry. Furthermore, Qur'an make us to believe in Jesus'ascension to heaven and that he is coming back toward the end of the world. So it is also written in the same Qur'an that Jesus was not crucified.

God; Yes, your Qur'an is true regarding all those things it mentioned concerning Jesus. But why are you so sure that your Qur'an did not get it wrong on the issue of Jesus crucifixion ?

Muslims: O Lord our God and Creator, the reason why we believe that Qur'an is true on the issue of Jesus crucifixion is because it is also written both in the Old Testament (Deuteronomy 21:23) and the New Testament ( Galatians 3:13) that "EVERY ONE THAT IS HANGED (i:e CRUCIFIED) IS ACCURSED BY GOD" and it is not possible for You as a God of love, mercy and justice to put your innocent, righteous and beloved prophet under Your curse. From the logical reasoning you gave to us as human being, we were able to deduce that only the devils and his followers are deserved to be under Your curse: NOT Your innocent, righteous and beloved prophet like Jesus christ, who never did anything against Your Will. You are naturally known to always BLESS Your innocent, righteous and beloved prophets and never to CURSE any one of them.

Please do you think God Almighty can still have further evidence against the Muslims concerning the issue of Jesus crucifixion base on this reasonable reply ?

Now let us suppose that similar conversation take place between God and the Christians on the day of Judgement on the assumption that Jesus crucifixion is NOT true;

Christians: O Lord our God and creator, Bible make us to believe in Jesus as Your son and as Your mighty prophet who was born miraculously by virgin Mary. Bible also make us to believe in all the miracles that Jesus performed during his earthly ministry. Furthermore, Bible make us to believe in Jesus'ascension to heaven and that he is coming back toward the end of the world. So it is also written clearly in the same Bible that Jesus was crucified and resurrected back to life on the third day.

God: But it is also written in the same Bible that ANY ONE THAT IS HANGED (i:e CRUCIFIED) IS UNDER MY CURSE (Deuteronomy 21:23). So how could you have believed that I put My innocent, righteous and beloved son under My curse?

Christians: O Lord our God and creator, we believe in Jesus crucifixion because it has been prophesied many years ago in the Bible that a coming messiah must be KILLED and CURSED on our behalf before we can be entitled to Your salvation.

God: But why did you think I must KILL and CURSE My innocent, righteous and beloved son (or prophet) before I can grant you My salvation ?

Christians: O Lord our God and Creator, You cannot just do away with Your justice simply because You want to grant us Your salvation. This is the reason why we believed that an innocent and righteous soul must be KILLED and CURSED on our behalf to SATISFY YOUR DIVINE JUSTICE before we can be entitled to Your salvation.

God: But if it is an act of INJUSTICE for Me as a God of love and mercy to FREELY forgive and grant you My salvation, then is it not a GREATER act of INJUSTICE for Me to KILL and CURSE My innocent, righteous and beloved son (or prophet) ?

Christians: But O Lord our God and creator, the Bible is too detailed and too explicit on the issue of Jesus crucifixion for us not to believe in it.

God: But how could you have relied COMPLETELY on the Bible for the TRUTH when it has so many contradictions abound on its record of events concerning Jesus crucifixion . Can you resolve the following contradictions on Jesus crucifixion for Me?

Question 2; What was the actual colour of the robe given to Jesus when the soldiers were mocking him ?

Question 3; How did detachment of the troops recognized Jesus before they arrested him ?
-It was Jesus that went out and presented himself to them (John 18:4-cool.

Question 5; What was the ACTUAL WORD FOR WORD inscription fastened to the Jesus’ Cross ?
- The inscription was : “JESUS OF NAZARETH, THE KING OF THE JEWS.” ( John 19:19)

These are just only five out of many contradictions abound on the record of events concerning Jesus crucifixion. How could you have believed that all these irreconcilable contradictions were inspired by Me ?

Please do you think the Christians can still have further evidence against God concerning the issue of Jesus crucifixion base on all these reasonable replies given to them by God ?

See how the Muslims would win and the Christians would lose their arguments with God over the issue of Jesus crucifixion on the day of Judgement !

PREMISE 6: Since Muslims would be able to argue reasonably with God over the issue of Jesus crucifixion and win, then follow from premise 4, Jesus crucifixion is NOT TRUE. And if Jesus crucifixion is NOT TRUE, then follow from premise 3, ONE of the FOUNDATIONAL PILLARS of Christianity is NOT TRUE. And if one of the foundational pillars of Christianity is NOT TRUE, then follow from premise 1, the ONE AND ONLY TRUE faith from God is not Christianity. And if the ONE AND ONLY TRUE faith from God is not Christianity, then Christianity must be a FALSE faith.

Being a false faith, Jesus Christ has nothing to do with Christianity. Therefore, if the Christians really love Jesus Christ and they do not want to lose him completely, they must embrace Islam. This is because apart from Christianity, Islam is the only Abrahamic faith on earth that make believing in Jesus and all other biblical prophets as one of the basic and most fundamental article of its faith.

PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF GOD, WHICH OF THE SIX PREMISES CITED ABOVE IS WRONG ? THEN STATE THE REASON WHY IT IS WRONG.

not meaning to sound harsh but all this is bullcrap, Islam came many many years after the knowledge of Yahweh and now has a resemblance with the already existing religion don't you see that one copied the other.image a moslem saying that Muhammad is the comforter all because his name means comforter and that jesus was referring to him and not the holy spit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 04, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
Despite their agreement on Jesus as a mighty prophet of God who was born miraculously by virgin Mary, Christians and Muslims still disagree on some certain issues concerning Jesus Christ. For example, Bible affirm that Jesus crucifixion is true while the Qur'an declare that Jesus crucifixion is NOT true (Qur'an 4:157). Base on this very diasgreement, it is impossible for both Islam and Christianity to originate from the same God.

Muslims: O Lord our God and Creator, the reason why we believe that Qur'an is true on the issue of Jesus crucifixion is because it is also written both in the Old Testament (Deuteronomy 21:23) and the New Testament ( Galatians 3:13) that "EVERY ONE THAT IS HANGED (i:e CRUCIFIED) IS ACCURSED BY GOD" and it is not possible for You as a God of love, mercy and justice to put your innocent, righteous and beloved prophet under Your curse. From the logical reasoning you gave to us as human being, we were able to deduce that only the devils and his followers are deserved to be under Your curse: NOT Your innocent, righteous and beloved prophet like Jesus christ, who never did anything against Your Will. You are naturally known to always BLESS Your innocent, righteous and beloved prophets and never to CURSE any one of them.

God: But it is also written in the same Bible that ANY ONE THAT IS HANGED (i:e CRUCIFIED) IS UNDER MY CURSE (Deuteronomy 21:23). So how could you have believed that I put My innocent, righteous and beloved son under My curse?

These are just only five out of many contradictions abound on the record of events concerning Jesus crucifixion. How could you have believed that all these irreconcilable contradictions were inspired by Me ?

not meaning to sound harsh but all this is bullcrap, Islam came many many years after the knowledge of Yahweh and now has a resemblance with the already existing religion don't you see that one copied the other.image a moslem saying that Muhammad is the comforter all because his name means comforter and that jesus was referring to him and not the holy spirit

1 Like

Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by tempest01(m): 7:46am On Sep 04, 2018
Jesus crucifixion was foretold years before the Quran or bible was even written. Which account do you then believe?

I have always said, everyone believes his religion is the true religion. And we are born into religion not vice versa. All I can advise anyone is no matter your religion, be born again, and remember the summary of all the laws - Love.

You are wired to know right from wrong, Do right.

God used people of old who didn't worship him or know he existed. Be rest assured, God has love for all his creation.
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by enilove(m): 7:47am On Sep 04, 2018
Op , all Muslims are serving the devil. There is no doubt about that . All Muslims shall go to hell , according to your prophet :

Volume 1, Book 12, Number 770:
Sahih Bukhari :
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?" He replied, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the full moon on a clear (not cloudy) night?" They replied, "No, O Allah's Apostle!" He said, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the sun when there are no clouds?" They replied in the negative. He said, "You will see Allah (your Lord) in the same way. On the Day of Resurrection, people will be gathered and He will order the people to follow what they used to worship. So some of them will follow the sun, some will follow the moon, and some will follow other deities; and only this nation (Muslims) will be left with its hypocrites. Allah will come to them and say, 'I am Your Lord.' They will say, 'We shall stay in this place till our Lord comes to us and when our Lord will come, we will recognize Him. Then Allah will come to them again and say, 'I am your Lord.' They will say, 'You are our Lord.' Allah will call them, and As-Sirat (a bridge) will be laid across Hell and I (Muhammad) shall be the first amongst the Apostles to cross it with my followers. Nobody except the Apostles will then be able to speak and they will be saying then, 'O Allah! Save us. O Allah Save us.'

There will be hooks like the thorns of Sa'dan in Hell. Have you seen the thorns of Sa'dan?" The people said, "Yes." He said, "These hooks will be like the thorns of Sa'dan but nobody except Allah knows their greatness in size and these will entangle the people according to their deeds; some of them will fall and stay in Hell forever; others will receive punishment (torn into small pieces) and will get out of Hell, till when Allah intends mercy on whomever He likes amongst the people of Hell, He will order the angels to take out of Hell those who worshipped none but Him alone. The angels will take them out by recognizing them from the traces of prostrations, for Allah has forbidden the (Hell) fire to eat away those traces. So they will come out of the Fire, it will eat away from the whole of the human body except the marks of the prostrations. At that time they will come out of the Fire as mere skeletons. The Water of Life will be poured on them and as a result they will grow like the seeds growing on the bank of flowing water. Then when Allah had finished from the Judgments amongst his creations, one man will be left between Hell and Paradise and he will be the last man from the people of Hell to enter paradise. He will be facing Hell, and will say, 'O Allah! Turn my face from the fire as its wind has dried me and its steam has burnt me.' Allah will ask him, "Will you ask for anything more in case this favor is granted to you?' He will say, "No by Your (Honor) Power!" And he will give to his Lord (Allah) what he will of the pledges and the covenants. Allah will then turn his face from the Fire. When he will face Paradise and will see its charm, he will remain quiet as long as Allah will. He then will say, 'O my Lord! it."

Volume 1, Book 3, Number 101:
Sahih Bukhari :
Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:

Some women requested the Prophet to fix a day for them as the men were taking all his time. On that he promised them one day for religious lessons and commandments. Once during such a lesson the Prophet said, "A woman whose three children die will be shielded by them from the Hell fire." On that a woman asked, "If only two die?" He replied, "Even two (will shield her from the Hell-fire)."
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by enilove(m): 7:51am On Sep 04, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:

ALL OF THEM ARE WRONG.
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by GODWINLOWSKI: 7:56am On Sep 04, 2018
My question is On which platform Is God and the muslims and Christians debating? Is it Facebook, Imo, What's app, Twitter or face to face? undecided
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by Abdulgaffar22: 9:57am On Sep 04, 2018
@enilove

If all the premises of my argument is wrong, then take your time to spell out the reason for each of the premises if you are truthful
Premise 2 says Jesus crucifixion is one of the foundational pillars of Christianity. Yet the only reason you insist that all my premises are wrong is because they argue against your most cherised doctrine ;Jesus crucifixion. Is this not a contradiction on your part ?
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by enilove(m): 10:59am On Sep 04, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
@enilove

If all the premises of my argument is wrong, then take your time to spell out the reason for each of the premises if you are truthful
Premise 2 says Jesus crucifixion is one of the foundational pillars of Christianity. Yet the only reason you insist that all my premises are wrong is because they argue against your most cherised doctrine ;Jesus crucifixion. Is this not a contradiction on your part ?

I did not deemed it fit to read what you wrote regarding your " premises " for the reason that you are always coming up with one premise\ environment or the other.
Secondly , you don't consider any answer as right except yours .
Thirdly, you write so many letter words per post, which makes it boring and a share waste of time.

To the main point of discussion.

Your 5th condition is wrong for the following reasons :

1) Ignorance is not an excuse b4 God . The Bible makes us to understand that ignorance\lack of knowledge kills.
2) To believe is not as important as to obey the words of God. To believe miracles or prophethood is not important as believing the words of the prophet and follow his instructions .
3) No Muslim can argue about the crucifixion and win because , God will ask them "did you not hear the gospel and why did you not believe it? Did you not read about all his miracles? Why did you decide to follow a man who was a murderer instead of a peace lover?
4 ) God will ask them whether they did not read that Jesus was cursed on the cross to give blessing to all who were cursed ?
God will also ask why they did not believe this also :

Matthew 20:28 KJV
Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a RANSOM for many.

Their only answer would be " I did not know or believe him ".
Unfortunately , that is not an excuse and their is no more chance for repentance .
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by Emusan(m): 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
@enilove

I know you people are not seeking for the truth but just your wishful imagination of the wrong truth that's why you can only use ANYONE WHO IS HANGED ON A TREE IS A CURSE TO GOD without taking time to understand what the blessed Apostle Paul means by his statement.

The reason why your premises are wrong is because your Qur'an said it's isa that'll testify against the Christian and the Bible said Jesus is the Lord of the Judgement Day.
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by Abdulgaffar22: 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2018
@enilove

On the authority of Holy Qur'an;
1. Muslims believe in Jesus as a mighty prophet of God (Qur'an 19:30).
2. Muslims believe in Jesus miraculous birth (Qur'an 21:91)
3. Muslims believe in all the miracles Jesus performed during his earthly ministry (Qur'an 5:110)
4. Muslims believe in Jesus ascension to heaven (Qur'an 4:158)
5. Muslims believe in Jesus 2nd coming toward the end of the world.(Qur'an 43:57-61)

So if anyone tells you we muslims do not believe in Jesus, you have been deceived. What else do you want to us to believe about Jesus. It is only on the last day you will fully realize that the person you follow is not Jesus but Paul.

If it is well grounded in the Old testament that the coming Messiah will be crucified, then why is it that it is that the same Jesus crucifixion that serve as a STUMBLING BLOCK for the Jews to believe in Jesus (See 1st Corinthians 1:23)? Think about this very well. Do you know their scriptures more than them ?
If the Premise 5 is wrong and the muslims cannot win God on the issue of Jesus crucifixion, then respond on the behalf of God to the last point made by the muslims
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by Emusan(m): 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
So if anyone tells you we muslims do not believe in Jesus, you have been deceived.

To believe IN means you put your Faith and salvation on Jesus is that so or English is a bit difficult?

Next time say, Muslims believe Jesus to be.....according to Qur'an.

What else do you want to us to believe about Jesus.

It's evident that what else you believe about Jesus is what Quran says NOT the truth you found about Him through your personal research.
If not you won't be going up and down using only Qur'an as a Yarr stick.

It is only on the last day you will fully realize that the person you follow is not Jesus but Paul.

The present day Islamic scholars have brainwashed you people to take apostle Paul as a great enemy of Islam whereas the early Islamic scholars took Apostle Paul as one of the true disciples of Jesus Christ.

But the irony part of it is that the New Testament has more than five Authors why is it that only Apostle Paul is single out?

Other authors spoke about Jesus' crucifixion with Jesus Himself reported to say He will die from other NT writers, why only Apostle Paul?

I'll show you more than five statements of Apostle Paul that are far better than the word of your Allah concerning spiritual matters.

1 Like

Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by Originakalokalo(m): 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
God will show you the truth.

This I pray in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by enilove(m): 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:

@enilove

On the authority of Holy Qur'an;
1. Muslims believe in Jesus as a mighty prophet of God (Qur'an 19:30).
2. Muslims believe in Jesus miraculous birth (Qur'an 21:91)
3. Muslims believe in all the miracles Jesus performed during his earthly ministry (Qur'an 5:110)
4. Muslims believe in Jesus ascension to heaven (Qur'an 4:158)
5. Muslims believe in Jesus 2nd coming toward the end of the world.(Qur'an 43:57-61)

So if anyone tells you we muslims do not believe in Jesus, you have been deceived. What else do you want to us to believe about Jesus. It is only on the last day you will fully realize that the person you follow is not Jesus but Paul.

If it is well grounded in the Old testament that the coming Messiah will be crucified, then why is it that it is that the same Jesus crucifixion that serve as a STUMBLING BLOCK for the Jews to believe in Jesus (See 1st Corinthians 1:23)? Think about this very well. Do you know their scriptures more than them ?
If the Premise 5 is wrong and the muslims cannot win God on the issue of Jesus crucifixion, then respond on the behalf of God to the last point made by the muslims

I WANT TO ASK YOU THESE QUESTIONS :

DID JESUS CHRIST COMMIT ANY SIN OR INHERIT ANY SIN THAT WOULD MAKE GOD TO CURSE HIM?

ARE SINNERS CURSED OR BLESSED BY GOD ?

Pls , answer this so that I can reply your last post .
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by Abdulgaffar22: 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
This is exactly what we are telling you that Jesus did not deserve to be under the curse of God because he never did anything against the will of God. Therefore he must have escaped the crucifixion since EVERYONE that iś crucified must definitely fall under under the curse of God. Otherwise, Deuteronomy 21:23 is not really true when it says "EVERYONE that is hanged is accursed by God". The term everyone implies both the sinners and the righteous. So you don't have any point to defend your case.

And if you agree with Paul that Jesus was cursed by God on our behalf as sinners, then be aware that there is no need for the righteous to be cursed by God before the sinners can be saved; the sinners can be saved through his sincere repentance as the folllowing verses below declare;
Son of man, say to the Israelites; this is what you are saying: our offenses and sins weigh us down, and we are wasting away because of them. How then can we live? Say to them: as surely as I live declares the sovereign Lord, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! TURN FROM YOUR EVIL WAYS! Why will you die, people of Israel? Therefore, son of man say to your people… if someone, one who is wicked, REPENTS, that person’s former wickedness will not bring condemnation… And if I say to the wicked person, you will surely die, but they then TURN FROM THEIR SINS and do what is just and right…follow the decree that gives life, and do no evil--THAT PERSON WILL SURELY LIVE :THEY WILL NOT DIE. NONE OF THE SINS that person has committed will be remembered against them.They have done what is just and right; they will surely live (Ezekiel 33:10-16)".
Have you now seen that there is no need for the righteous to be cursed by God before the sinners can be saved and lived. The sinners can simply atone for their sins by REPENTANCE.
Jesus confirmed this truth when he said; I came not to call the righteous, but SINNERS TO REPENTANCE (Luke 5:32).
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by enilove(m): 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
This is exactly what we are telling you that Jesus did not deserve to be under the curse of God because he never did anything against the will of God. Therefore he must have escaped the crucifixion since EVERYONE that iś crucified must definitely fall under under the curse of God. Otherwise, Deuteronomy 21:23 is not really true when it says "EVERYONE that is hanged is accursed by God". The term everyone implies both the sinners and the righteous. So you don't have any point to defend your case.

And if you agree with Paul that Jesus was cursed by God on our behalf as sinners, then be aware that there is no need for the righteous to be cursed by God before the sinners can be saved; the sinners can be saved through his sincere repentance as the folllowing verses below declare;
Son of man, say to the Israelites; this is what you are saying: our offenses and sins weigh us down, and we are wasting away because of them. How then can we live? Say to them: as surely as I live declares the sovereign Lord, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! TURN FROM YOUR EVIL WAYS! Why will you die, people of Israel? Therefore, son of man say to your people… if someone, one who is wicked, REPENTS, that person’s former wickedness will not bring condemnation… And if I say to the wicked person, you will surely die, but they then TURN FROM THEIR SINS and do what is just and right…follow the decree that gives life, and do no evil--THAT PERSON WILL SURELY LIVE :THEY WILL NOT DIE. NONE OF THE SINS that person has committed will be remembered against them.They have done what is just and right; they will surely live (Ezekiel 33:10-16)".
Have you now seen that there is no need for the righteous to be cursed by God before the sinners can be saved and lived. The sinners can simply atone for their sins by REPENTANCE.
Jesus confirmed this truth when he said; I came not to call the righteous, but SINNERS TO REPENTANCE (Luke 5:32).

Why can't you just make this short . There is no need for posting all these . Let's be quick with this , pls.

Yes or no ;

Did Jesus commit any sin or inherit any sin ?
Yes or no .

Is it sinner that is cursed or the righteous ?

Sinner or the righteous ?

I will still ask question relating to the cross , just let's take them one by one.

So as not to waste our time , I will continue .

The cross itself is not a curse , it is the person on the cross that is cursed . Why ? Because he committed a sin worthy of crucifixion.

Deuteronomy 21:22-23 KJV
And if a man have committed a sin worthy of death, and he be to be put to death, and thou hang him on a tree:

[23] His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shalt in any wise bury him that day; (for he that is hanged is accursed of Godwink that thy land be not defiled, which the Lord thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.

Let's take a debtor as an example .
The Bible says the debtor is a servant to a lender :

Proverbs 22:7 KJV
The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender.

WHY IS A DEBTOR A SERVANT ?
BECAUSE HE IS OWING THE RICH MAN .

People are known to redeem the debts of others by paying on behalf of the debtor in order to cancel his debt.

The debt redeemer is Jesus Christ , who took out of his abundance wealth and settle the debt , thereby setting the debtor free. Simple.
The debt redeemer was never a servant to the lender .

There was never a time Jesus was accursed , even on the cross , he was righteous , that was why he could rise up the 3rd .
If at anytime he was a winner , it wouldn't have been possible for him to rise the 3rd day. Jesus said in :

John 14:30 KJV
Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

That is , the devil could not see any sin in Jesus.

It is important to read a scripture in its full context:

Galatians 3:13-14 KJV
Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
[14] That the BLESSING of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by Maamin(m): 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
Dying as a Christian or dying as a Muslim is the same thing. What matters is knowing and believing in the saviour himself in the person of Jesus Christ.
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by Abdulgaffar22: 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2018
@enilove
Jesus did not commit any intentional sin or inherited any sin .
It is unrepentant sinner that deserved to be cursed by God if he dies in that condition.
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
Despite their agreement on Jesus as a mighty prophet of God who was born miraculously by virgin Mary, Christians and Muslims still disagree on some certain issues concerning Jesus Christ. For example, Bible affirm that Jesus crucifixion is true while the Qur'an declare that Jesus crucifixion is NOT true (Qur'an 4:157). Base on this very disagreement, it is impossible for both Islam and Christianity to originate from the same God.

God: But it is also written in the same Bible that ANY ONE THAT IS HANGED (i:e CRUCIFIED) IS UNDER MY CURSE (Deuteronomy 21:23). So how could you have believed that I put My innocent, righteous and beloved son under My curse when he has never done anything against My will?

-It was Jesus that went out and presented himself to them (John 18:4-9).

These are just only five out of many contradictions abound on the record of events concerning Jesus crucifixion. So how could you have believed that all these irreconcilable contradictions were inspired by Me ?

why did God allow the Jews to slaughter innocent animals as an atonement for their sins? Allah's standard and Jehovah's standard are not the same.
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by enilove(m): 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
@enilove
Jesus did not commit any intentional sin or inherited any sin .
It is unrepentant sinner that deserved to be cursed by God if he dies in that condition.

You are correct , because the condition for crucifixion is that someone must have committed a sin worthy of death.

Deuteronomy 21:22-23 KJV
And if a man have committed a sin worthy of death, and he be to be put to death, and thou hang him on a tree:
[23] His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shalt in any wise bury him that day; (for he that is hanged is accursed of Godwink that thy land be not defiled, which the Lord thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.

A debtor is a servant to the lender , that is the scriptural standard.

Let us assume you settled your friend's debts last year , would it be right or wrong for someone to say you were a servant or not ?
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by Abdulgaffar22: 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
@ enilove
If the condition for
crucifixion is that someone must have committed
a sin worthy of death, then Jesus must have escaped the crucifixion since he did not commit any sin worthy of death by crucifixion.

There is no need for Jesus to pay for our debt of sin, every sinner must pay for the debt of his own sin by REPENTANCE ( Ezekiel 33:10-16, Luke 5:32, Qur'an 66:7-9) . Otherwise, the sinner will pay for the debt of his own sin by punishment in the hell
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by Abdulgaffar22: 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
@enilove
You are yet to answer my question; If it is well grounded in the Old testament that the
coming Messiah will be crucified, then why is it
that it is that the same Jesus crucifixion that
serve as a STUMBLING BLOCK for the Jews to
believe in Jesus (See 1st Corinthians 1:23)? Think
about this very well. Do you know their scriptures
more than them ? By continue to proclaim that Christ was crucified, Jews will never accept Jesus as their Messiah because it is not deeply rooted in their knowlege that their coming Messiah will be crucified and then become accursed by God.
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by enilove(m): 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
@enilove
You are yet to answer my question; If it is well grounded in the Old testament that the
coming Messiah will be crucified, then why is it
that it is that the same Jesus crucifixion that
serve as a STUMBLING BLOCK for the Jews to
believe in Jesus (See 1st Corinthians 1:23)? Think
about this very well. Do you know their scriptures
more than them ? By continue to proclaim that Christ was crucified, Jews will never accept Jesus as their Messiah because it is not deeply rooted in their knowlege that their coming Messiah will be crucified and then become accursed by God.

Thrre is no where in the old testament where it was prophecies that Jesus would die on the cross.

1 Corinthians 1:23 KJV
But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

The majority of the Jews who felt the crucifixion of Jesus was a stumblingblock were those who got carried away by the selfishness of the Pharisees and other rulers .

John 11:39-53 KJV
Jesus said, Take ye away the stone. Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto him, Lord, by this time he stinketh: for he hath been dead four days. [40] Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God? [41] Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me. [42] And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it , that they may believe that thou hast sent me. [43] And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth. [44] And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go. [45] Then many of the Jews which came to Mary, and had seen the things which Jesus did, believed on him. [46] But some of them went their ways to the Pharisees, and told them what things Jesus had done. [47] Then gathered the chief priests and the Pharisees a council, and said, What do we? for this man doeth many miracles. [48] If we let him thus alone, all men will believe on him: and the Romans shall come and take away both our place and nation. [49] And one of them, named Caiaphas, being the high priest that same year, said unto them, Ye know nothing at all, [50] Nor consider that it is expedient for us, that one man should die for the people, and that the whole nation perish not. [51] And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation; [52] And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad. [53] Then from that day forth they took counsel together for to put him to death.

This means , it was not that they didn't know the truth but they were selfish and did not want the people to stop paying them homage as per verse 48.
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by enilove(m): 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
@ enilove
If the condition for
crucifixion is that someone must have committed
a sin worthy of death, then Jesus must have escaped the crucifixion since he did not commit any sin worthy of death by crucifixion.

There is no need for Jesus to pay for our debt of sin, every sinner must pay for the debt of his own sin by REPENTANCE ( Ezekiel 33:10-16, Luke 5:32, Qur'an 66:7-9) . Otherwise, the sinner will pay for the debt of his own sin by punishment in the hell

The first step for you to understand the need for the death of Jesus is to ask yourself , why did Moses , after all the wonders and miracles God did through him still declared this :

Deuteronomy 18:15 KJV
The Lord thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;

Can you tell me why ?
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by Abdulgaffar22: 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
pls go on to drive your point out because I dont really see any special likeness btw Moses and Jesus christ. Their differences are far greater than their likeness
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by enilove(m): 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
pls go on to drive your point out because I dont really see any special likeness btw Moses and Jesus christ. Their differences are far greater than their likeness

What are their differences ?
Moses was a Jew , Jesus was a Jew.
Jesus made several references to the Laws of Moses .

My point is this , the Law God gave to Moses was temporary pending the coming of the Christ.
The Israelites knew this and they asked John the Baptist:

John 1:19-20 KJV
And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou? [20] And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ.

Why are the Jews til date expecting a Christ ?. Is it that they don't have a law or what ?

Why is Christ important than any prophet ?

This shows the importance of the death of Jesus. The prophet Isaiah prophesied of him saying :

Isaiah 53:6-8 KJV
All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
[7] He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
[8] He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by Abdulgaffar22: 11:12am On Sep 05, 2018
The Jews are not only expecting Christ.They are expecting THREE personalities. Elijah, Christ and "That Prophet" (See John 1:19-25). According to Jesus, Elijah has come in the spirit of John the baptist. Again Jesus Christ has come. Then who was "That prophet" ?

Regarding your Isaiah 53, what is the view of the Jews on this chapter? Do they understand it the way the Christians understood it ? Pls go and make research on this. Besides, the way you Christians understand this chapter is incompatable with the rest of the hebrew scriptures. Read what is written below:

The sins of the sinners CANNOT be laid upon the righteous;
"The soul that sinned, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father; neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son. THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF THE RIGHTEOUS shall be upon him, and the WICKEDNESS OF THE WICKED shall be upon him" (Ezekiel 18:20). Remember, this verse completely NULLIFY the main christian ideology which says : "the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon the righteous (i:e all the sin of sinners shall be laid upon Jesus Christ-2 Corinthians 5:21, 1Peter 2:24, Hebrew 9:28)".
One important question need to be answered;
If the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him (as the verse above declare) and NOT upon the righteous (as the Christians use to claim), then how can the wicked be saved and not die as a result of his wickedness ?
Again, the book of Ezekiel answer this question;
"Son of man, say to the Israelites; this is what you are saying: our offenses and sins weigh us down, and we are wasting away because of them. How then can we live? Say to them: as surely as I live declares the sovereign Lord, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! TURN FROM YOUR EVIL WAYS! Why will you die, people of Israel? Therefore, son of man say to your people… if someone, one who is wicked, REPENTS, that person’s former wickedness will not bring condemnation… And if I say to the wicked person, you will surely die, but they then TURN FROM THEIR SINS and do what is just and right…follow the decree that gives life, and do no evil--THAT PERSON WILL SURELY LIVE :THEY WILL NOT DIE. NONE OF THE SINS that person has committed will be remembered against them.They have done what is just and right; they will surely live (Ezekiel 33:10-16)".
Have you now seen that there is no need for the righteous to bear the sins of the sinners before the sinners can be saved and lived. The sinners can simply atone for their sins by REPENTANCE.

The death of Jesus on the cross is NOT neccessary; Old testament believers were able to gain salvation without Jesus crucifixion.
God can decide to forgive our sins and earn our salvation through SINCERE REPENTANCE (see Ezekiel 33:10-16 quoted above) coupled with ANNUAL ANIMAL SACRIFICE ;
"He is to lay both hands on the head of the live GOAT and confess over it all the wickedness and rebellion of the Israelites—ALL THEIR SINS—and put them on the goat’s head. He shall send the GOAT away into the wilderness in the care of someone appointed for the task. The GOAT will carry on itself ALL THEIR SINS to a remote place; and the man shall release it in the wilderness....... .. Then, before the Lord, you will be CLEAN FROM ALL YOUR SINS (Leviticus 16:21-30)"
Here we read in the last verse ; “Then before the LORD, you will be CLEAN FROM ALL YOUR SINS” (Leviticus 16:30). Yet the new Testament proclaimed that; " It is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to TAKE AWAY SINS (Hebrew 10:4)". This is a flat contradiction. Is there any difference between "CLEAN FROM ALL SINS" and "TAKE AWAY SINS" ?
The only way to resolve this contradiction is when we assume that the phrase "TAKE AWAY SINS" in Hebrews 10:4 implies "complete removal of humanity sinful nature" and NOT refering to "cleanliness from already committed sins". However, complete removal of humanity sinful nature is impossible as NOBODY can be completely FREE from committing sins (see 1 John1:8-10).
Therefore, Hebrew 10:4 is a great lie deliberately fabricated by Paul to weaken the atonement of sins through animal sacrifice and then justify atonement of sins through Jesus crucifixion.
Therefore, if the main purpose of Jesus crucifixion is to achieve forgiveness and cleanliness from our sins, then the death of Jesus on the cross IS NOT NECCESSARY; IT IS NOT THE ONLY WAY as claimed by the Christian scholars. God can decide to forgive our sins through sincere repentance or through animal sacrifice as He has done with the Old testament believers that lived and died before Jesus arrival.
You may want to argue that Jesus crucifixion make us entitle to many spiritual benefits that GO BEYOND forgiveness and cleanliness from our sins. But no matter how numerous the spiritual benefits that can be derived from Jesus crucifixion, there is no way for such benefits to be ACTUALIZED in the life of the Old Testament believers (like Abraham, Isaac, Jacob,Moses, Isaiah, Jeremiah etc) because they have lived and died before Jesus arrival talkless of his supposed crucifixion. Yet these people manage to earn their salvation and reconcilation back to God (because there is no any biblical verse that says these Old Testament believers were in a certain state of condemnation after their death until the time of Jesus crucifixion). So if these old testament believers, who happened to be among the children of Adam, were able to gain their salvation without Jesus crucifixion, then there is alternative way also for the other children of Adam to gain their salvation WITHOUT Jesus crucifixion.
Re: Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim by enilove(m): 11:35am On Sep 05, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
The Jews are not only expecting Christ.They are expecting THREE personalities. Elijah, Christ and "That Prophet" (See John 1:19-25). According to Jesus, Elijah has come in the spirit of John the baptist. Again Jesus Christ has come. Then who was "That prophet" ?

Regarding your Isaiah 53, what is the view of the Jews on this chapter? Do they understand it the way the Christians understood it ? Pls go and make research on this. Besides, the way you Christians understand this chapter is incompatable with the rest of the hebrew scriptures. Read what is written below:

The sins of the sinners CANNOT be laid upon the righteous;
"The soul that sinned, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father; neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son. THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF THE RIGHTEOUS shall be upon him, and the WICKEDNESS OF THE WICKED shall be upon him" (Ezekiel 18:20). Remember, this verse completely NULLIFY the main christian ideology which says : "the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon the righteous (i:e all the sin of sinners shall be laid upon Jesus Christ-2 Corinthians 5:21, 1Peter 2:24, Hebrew 9:28)".
One important question need to be answered;
If the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him (as the verse above declare) and NOT upon the righteous (as the Christians use to claim), then how can the wicked be saved and not die as a result of his wickedness ?
Again, the book of Ezekiel answer this question;
"Son of man, say to the Israelites; this is what you are saying: our offenses and sins weigh us down, and we are wasting away because of them. How then can we live? Say to them: as surely as I live declares the sovereign Lord, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! TURN FROM YOUR EVIL WAYS! Why will you die, people of Israel? Therefore, son of man say to your people… if someone, one who is wicked, REPENTS, that person’s former wickedness will not bring condemnation… And if I say to the wicked person, you will surely die, but they then TURN FROM THEIR SINS and do what is just and right…follow the decree that gives life, and do no evil--THAT PERSON WILL SURELY LIVE :THEY WILL NOT DIE. NONE OF THE SINS that person has committed will be remembered against them.They have done what is just and right; they will surely live (Ezekiel 33:10-16)".
Have you now seen that there is no need for the righteous to bear the sins of the sinners before the sinners can be saved and lived. The sinners can simply atone for their sins by REPENTANCE.

The death of Jesus on the cross is NOT neccessary; Old testament believers were able to gain salvation without Jesus crucifixion.
God can decide to forgive our sins and earn our salvation through SINCERE REPENTANCE (see Ezekiel 33:10-16 quoted above) coupled with ANNUAL ANIMAL SACRIFICE ;
"He is to lay both hands on the head of the live GOAT and confess over it all the wickedness and rebellion of the Israelites—ALL THEIR SINS—and put them on the goat’s head. He shall send the GOAT away into the wilderness in the care of someone appointed for the task. The GOAT will carry on itself ALL THEIR SINS to a remote place; and the man shall release it in the wilderness....... .. Then, before the Lord, you will be CLEAN FROM ALL YOUR SINS (Leviticus 16:21-30)"
Here we read in the last verse ; “Then before the LORD, you will be CLEAN FROM ALL YOUR SINS” (Leviticus 16:30). Yet the new Testament proclaimed that; " It is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to TAKE AWAY SINS (Hebrew 10:4)". This is a flat contradiction. Is there any difference between "CLEAN FROM ALL SINS" and "TAKE AWAY SINS" ?
The only way to resolve this contradiction is when we assume that the phrase "TAKE AWAY SINS" in Hebrews 10:4 implies "complete removal of humanity sinful nature" and NOT refering to "cleanliness from already committed sins". However, complete removal of humanity sinful nature is impossible as NOBODY can be completely FREE from committing sins (see 1 John1:8-10).
Therefore, Hebrew 10:4 is a great lie deliberately fabricated by Paul to weaken the atonement of sins through animal sacrifice and then justify atonement of sins through Jesus crucifixion.
Therefore, if the main purpose of Jesus crucifixion is to achieve forgiveness and cleanliness from our sins, then the death of Jesus on the cross IS NOT NECCESSARY; IT IS NOT THE ONLY WAY as claimed by the Christian scholars. God can decide to forgive our sins through sincere repentance or through animal sacrifice as He has done with the Old testament believers that lived and died before Jesus arrival.
You may want to argue that Jesus crucifixion make us entitle to many spiritual benefits that GO BEYOND forgiveness and cleanliness from our sins. But no matter how numerous the spiritual benefits that can be derived from Jesus crucifixion, there is no way for such benefits to be ACTUALIZED in the life of the Old Testament believers (like Abraham, Isaac, Jacob,Moses, Isaiah, Jeremiah etc) because they have lived and died before Jesus arrival talkless of his supposed crucifixion. Yet these people manage to earn their salvation and reconcilation back to God (because there is no any biblical verse that says these Old Testament believers were in a certain state of condemnation after their death until the time of Jesus crucifixion). So if these old testament believers, who happened to be among the children of Adam, were able to gain their salvation without Jesus crucifixion, then there is alternative way also for the other children of Adam to gain their salvation WITHOUT Jesus crucifixion.

Let me ask you , Is there a second death or not ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Happening To Me When I Pray? / If I Was A Muslim This Quotes In Quran Would Make Me An Indirect Terrorists / Declare These Prayers Point Upon Your Family To Overcome Challenges. Click Link.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 257
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.