Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

El-rufai In China. Meets With Kaduna Students And Investors. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai In China. Meets With Kaduna Students And Investors. (8628 Views)

China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria / Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s / 2023 Loading: Osinbajo And El-Rufai In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai In China. Meets With Kaduna Students And Investors. by naptu2: 8:30am On Sep 04, 2018
The China Civil Engineering and Construction Company (CCECC) is currently involved in a lot of construction work in Nigeria, including many railway projects.

Part of the railway agreement that the company has with the Federal Government is that the company will train many Nigerians to maintain the railway lines and trains and the Nigerians will also work in future construction jobs that CCECC will undertake in Nigeria.

The first phase of this plan is that CCECC will sponsor many young Nigerians to study at universities in China. The second phase is that CCECC will construct an engineering and railway university in Nigeria.

President Buhari is in China with a large delegation of ministers and governors to attend the Forum Of China-Africa Cooperation #FOCAC2018. While the president attends the main summit, the ministers and governors have been negotiating deals and agreements on behalf of their states and ministries on the sidelines of the summit.

The president, ministers and governors took the opportunity to meet with the students that are on the CCECC scholarship. Governor El-Rufai also used the opportunity to meet with a Kaduna State indigene who is one of the beneficiaries of the scholarship scheme.

Governor El-Rufai later held meetings with a Chinese investor that is building a mall in Kaduna and that is also considering setting up a rice mill in Kaduna.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GovKaduna/status/1036425710649454593

Re: El-rufai In China. Meets With Kaduna Students And Investors. by naptu2: 8:30am On Sep 04, 2018
Investors.

Picture 3: mall being constructed at Danbushiya Millennium City.

Re: El-rufai In China. Meets With Kaduna Students And Investors. by naptu2: 8:30am On Sep 04, 2018
Student

Re: El-rufai In China. Meets With Kaduna Students And Investors. by SolutionMee: 8:35am On Sep 04, 2018
cheesy

Despite wearing high heel, he's still short

I can't just imagine how short people are coping with the odds of life

This is an answer a tall man like me can never give

Any dwarf in the house please?
Re: El-rufai In China. Meets With Kaduna Students And Investors. by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:37am On Sep 04, 2018
Elrufai and Kaduna chapter of Apc Bmc Crew finally join their Cohort in china.

I hope Bmc won't use it as their achievement.

And As for Bmc Nairaland Chapter Mastubate with your keypad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai In China. Meets With Kaduna Students And Investors. by delugajackson: 8:37am On Sep 04, 2018
Enough of all these photo ops. We need results and not pictures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai In China. Meets With Kaduna Students And Investors. by Caseless: 9:18am On Sep 04, 2018
if it was in Nigeria, these guys couldn't have gotten close to to the governor as they did here . Our leaders appear to interact with Nigerians more outside Nigeria.

Sai el-rufai

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai In China. Meets With Kaduna Students And Investors. by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 04, 2018
undecided

I thought FG came out to say no Nigerian student was being sent to China for such training when news broke out that ministers and top politicians hijacked the training opportunities for their children and wards.

Lies will always get exposed.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai In China. Meets With Kaduna Students And Investors. by MXrap: 9:19am On Sep 04, 2018
OK good
Re: El-rufai In China. Meets With Kaduna Students And Investors. by begwong: 9:20am On Sep 04, 2018
This evil APC governor that sacked over 40 thousand Civil servants and yet to pay their entitlements since December 2017.
Re: El-rufai In China. Meets With Kaduna Students And Investors. by hisexcellency34: 9:20am On Sep 04, 2018
Hell Rufai...the only man Tinubu fear in APC
Re: El-rufai In China. Meets With Kaduna Students And Investors. by dingbang(m): 9:20am On Sep 04, 2018
very good
Re: El-rufai In China. Meets With Kaduna Students And Investors. by lonelydora: 9:22am On Sep 04, 2018
El-Rufai as Minister of FCT was good. I seem not to understand the kind of water he now drinks as Governor
Re: El-rufai In China. Meets With Kaduna Students And Investors. by Almaiga: 9:24am On Sep 04, 2018
Even though, I'm not a fan of El Rufai, I must commend him for this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai In China. Meets With Kaduna Students And Investors. by PaulOgrady: 9:28am On Sep 04, 2018
Most dangerous man in politics.
Re: El-rufai In China. Meets With Kaduna Students And Investors. by frowland(m): 9:29am On Sep 04, 2018
Work and worship! Me like that - Man is nothing without the gods' - Poseidon

Re: El-rufai In China. Meets With Kaduna Students And Investors. by joenor(m): 9:31am On Sep 04, 2018
Nice one, I can't see my govt there, for this kind thing he nor go dey, stay for delta here dey chop moni awaiting election for next yr.
Re: El-rufai In China. Meets With Kaduna Students And Investors. by toluxa1(m): 9:33am On Sep 04, 2018
smiley
Re: El-rufai In China. Meets With Kaduna Students And Investors. by coleon(m): 9:37am On Sep 04, 2018
Investment one.
Re: El-rufai In China. Meets With Kaduna Students And Investors. by pointstores(m): 9:49am On Sep 04, 2018
Nawa
Re: El-rufai In China. Meets With Kaduna Students And Investors. by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 04, 2018
See how bodly they display their arewa insignia

But when they see BIAFRAS they start shouting and shivering

Re: El-rufai In China. Meets With Kaduna Students And Investors. by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2018
That's good.
Re: El-rufai In China. Meets With Kaduna Students And Investors. by Almaiga: 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
ezenwajosh:
See how bodly they display their arewa insignia

But when they see BIAFRAS they start shouting and shivering
cool

(1) (Reply)

2023: Vote Candidates That Will Heal Southern Kaduna – Christian Leaders / Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 / Fashola Urges Lagosians To Endure Okada Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.