Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

"I Have Proof, So Don’t Push Me" - Toyin Lawani Continues To Blast Miracle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Have Proof, So Don’t Push Me" - Toyin Lawani Continues To Blast Miracle (2352 Views)

"I Have Proof That Pastor Fatoyinbo Tried To Sleep With Me" – Ex MEMBER Say / Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him / Binta Diallo Storms Jada Pollock's Instagram Page To Blast A Troll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Have Proof, So Don’t Push Me" - Toyin Lawani Continues To Blast Miracle by Tessyama1: 10:27am On Sep 04, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Celebrity, Toyin Lawani has continued to blast Miracle for playing Nina and ending their relationship the way he did.

She is insisting he would have compensated her with his prize money. According to her, Miracle was leading Nina on all along and she has proof of it.

She wrote;

"[i]Pls don’t tell me to stop,I’m truly upset ,cause @nina_ivy_ won’t talk don’t mean I won’t,that’s her Business,she played the game with her heart,he played it with his head,insult me all you want I will still talk,I’m not Nina ,better recognize,After he made the world think she’s a loose girl which she’s not,cause of what they both displayed on tv,if she’s your sister what would you do? Lailai we go share that money by force,he should have compensated her,we all know Miracle didn’t do the writeup,we know who wrote it for him,cause he’s still begging ,he enjoy London things change,omoojuorolari,�but the truth is he cheated NINA ,by still leading her on daily,I have proof so don’t push me,argue with your ancestors � This will teach all of us not to make a long term decision on a temporary situation,lesson lear[/i]nt."

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/i-have-proof-so-dont-push-me-toyin-lawani-continues-to-blast-miracle-for-dumping-nina.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: "I Have Proof, So Don’t Push Me" - Toyin Lawani Continues To Blast Miracle by ouzo1(m): 10:31am On Sep 04, 2018
this must be a recent movie o....
Re: "I Have Proof, So Don’t Push Me" - Toyin Lawani Continues To Blast Miracle by diadem10: 10:32am On Sep 04, 2018
We know na.
Re: "I Have Proof, So Don’t Push Me" - Toyin Lawani Continues To Blast Miracle by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 04, 2018
grin
Re: "I Have Proof, So Don’t Push Me" - Toyin Lawani Continues To Blast Miracle by AudiozillaGears: 10:43am On Sep 04, 2018
what will happen if he push you, highest you fall for bed.
Re: "I Have Proof, So Don’t Push Me" - Toyin Lawani Continues To Blast Miracle by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:51am On Sep 04, 2018
Why e con dey pain u like dis ?

1 Like

Re: "I Have Proof, So Don’t Push Me" - Toyin Lawani Continues To Blast Miracle by Tamarapetty(f): 10:52am On Sep 04, 2018
Nina is loose nau, person wey go sleep with man for live show and u no know am from adam, calling collins negative vibes blah blah bullshiii.

DUMB GIRL PLUS OLOWSHO MADAM, mumu will start claiming feminist soon
Re: "I Have Proof, So Don’t Push Me" - Toyin Lawani Continues To Blast Miracle by Waakanda: 11:00am On Sep 04, 2018

1 Like

Re: "I Have Proof, So Don’t Push Me" - Toyin Lawani Continues To Blast Miracle by Rosay15(f): 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Nina is loose nau, person wey go sleep with man for live show and u no know am from adam, calling collins negative vibes blah blah bullshiii.

DUMB GIRL PLUS OLOWSHO MADAM, mumu will start claiming feminist soon
... Don't mind her and d d funniest part of it be say nah because of wetin she do for TV, na she mk dis lady wet dey talk rubbish like am oh.
I don't even blame d guy cus dat wat she deserve so he owe her kobo.
Re: "I Have Proof, So Don’t Push Me" - Toyin Lawani Continues To Blast Miracle by rOsy247(f): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
Is the Nina a kid? Doesn't she have a mind of her own? Did he force her at any point in time? Hanty just go straight talk say you need cut for the money.
Re: "I Have Proof, So Don’t Push Me" - Toyin Lawani Continues To Blast Miracle by Ytea(f): 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
Proof of what gangan?
Re: "I Have Proof, So Don’t Push Me" - Toyin Lawani Continues To Blast Miracle by LuvU2: 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
Re: "I Have Proof, So Don’t Push Me" - Toyin Lawani Continues To Blast Miracle by Tallesty1(m): 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ok..... I get your point but here's something you probably don't know. If the reason Nina dumped Collins and fcked Miracle live on TV was because she has seen that the guy Miracle had something coming and decided to invest in his future with sex and fake love then she's dumber than we thought. She should just park well, and you too should stop interfering in what Karma is doing in people's lives. Every business person loses, all investors know that so Nina should consider this one her loss and keep quiet and don't tell us that she is not loose because that has been established already.
Re: "I Have Proof, So Don’t Push Me" - Toyin Lawani Continues To Blast Miracle by zicoraads: 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2018
This is becoming stale already. No one forced Nina to dance to whatever tune Miracle was playing, did they?

Kids everywhere. Are they the only ones that fúcked and were all lovey-dovey during a Big Brother show? angry

1 Like

Re: "I Have Proof, So Don’t Push Me" - Toyin Lawani Continues To Blast Miracle by meobizy(f): 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
*Snore*. The car he gifted her using Toyin as a proxy, nko?
I guess this is what women do for attention in between chasing and f-ucking politicians. This woman should return to finding clients for Nina since that's the only thing she's good at. At her old age a small 21 year old boy impregnated her and ran away.
Re: "I Have Proof, So Don’t Push Me" - Toyin Lawani Continues To Blast Miracle by mightyokwy(m): 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
This lady is even adding salt to Nina's injury. She should allow the girl to gentle, quietly and jejely burry her face in shame grin cheesy.
Re: "I Have Proof, So Don’t Push Me" - Toyin Lawani Continues To Blast Miracle by rex444(m): 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
If u watch acrimony finish
Re: "I Have Proof, So Don’t Push Me" - Toyin Lawani Continues To Blast Miracle by Nightmareo07: 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
meobizy:
*Snore*. The car he gifted her using Toyin as a proxy, nko?
I guess this is what women do for attention in between chasing and f-ucking politicians. This woman should return to finding clients for Nina since that's the only thing she's good at.
At her old age a small 21 year old boy impregnated her and ran away

shocked Nigerians oooooh!!
Re: "I Have Proof, So Don’t Push Me" - Toyin Lawani Continues To Blast Miracle by meobizy(f): 10:21pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nightmareo07:

shocked Nigerians oooooh!!
I lie?
Re: "I Have Proof, So Don’t Push Me" - Toyin Lawani Continues To Blast Miracle by DIKEnaWAR: 2:21am On Sep 05, 2018
A post full of sh1t and piss with the accompanying rap pra tata of farting, all smelling like no man's business.
Re: "I Have Proof, So Don’t Push Me" - Toyin Lawani Continues To Blast Miracle by nmanma1(f): 9:06am On Sep 05, 2018
toyin are you that shameless too, with a this nonsense you have been vomiting.
Re: "I Have Proof, So Don’t Push Me" - Toyin Lawani Continues To Blast Miracle by safarigirl(f): 9:15am On Sep 05, 2018
Robin is running her mouth because Miracle is calm and does not have her time

For every evidence she thinks she has again him, someone else will have more dirt on she and Nina's shenanigans in Dubai. That scrawny baby daddy of hers will soon remember her and put her in her place, she should better stop running her mouth

For all we know, it is her terrible luck with men that rubbed off on Nina. She cannot keep a man, so the same thing must apply to her protege

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Proof, So Don’t Push Me" - Toyin Lawani Continues To Blast Miracle by Houseofglam7(f): 9:23am On Sep 05, 2018
Oh please shut up undecided

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Got Herself A Dangerous Animal As Pet (photos) / Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Flaunting Her Cleavage At K1 Birthday Dinner. Photos / Ay Poses In Front Of Street Named After Him "Ayo Makun"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.