Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him (60052 Views)

Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo / Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming / Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by NaijaCelebrity: 10:46am On Jun 28, 2019
Nigerians aren't chilling at all after hearing what Coza Pastor, Bidoun Fatoyinbo did to Timi Dakolo's Wife, Bukola.

See reactions below..

Source: https://gidifeed.com/nigerians-storm-pastor-bidoun-page-to-blast-him-over-bukola-dakolo-rape-issue/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Tolexander: 10:51am On Jun 28, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Houseofglam7(f): 10:55am On Jun 28, 2019
They're all gonna be sitting in the front pews on Sunday undecided undecided undecided

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Nbote(m): 10:58am On Jun 28, 2019
Dat was how dey all did wen Ese Walters first revealed hers years ago.. It's even d more annoying dat some ppl will still come out to abuse and insult d lady for coming out to accuse d Man of God

144 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by SageMK: 11:00am On Jun 28, 2019
SMH. That's so predictable of Nigerians.

We always take things by the storm especially when it comes to storming pages online to protest. You'd think the country is made up of sane and god fearing people.

It starts and finish online.
Give it a week and the dust settles.
People go back to business, either legal or illegal.

200 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by sholatem(f): 11:18am On Jun 28, 2019
This is d very 1st thing Nigerian Youths are getting ri8,they speak up against Sexual abuse,although we stil have some retard people that will point accusing finger @d victims,but serious awareness has been created,regardless of whom u think u are,once u are an abuser,people will drag u in mud,im happy we are getting there gradually.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Nollyzonenews: 11:20am On Jun 28, 2019
Attack attack

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:21am On Jun 28, 2019
Houseofglam7:
They're all gonna be sitting in the front pews on Sunday undecided undecided undecided
grin

4 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by tosinosam(m): 11:23am On Jun 28, 2019
sholatem:
This is d very 1st thing Nigerian Youths are getting ri8,they speak up against Sexual abuse,although we stil have some retard people that will point accusing finger @d victims,but serious awareness has been created,regardless of whom u think u are,once u are an abuser,people will drag u in mud,im happy we are getting there gradually.
Would love to hear more from you doe smiley d wardz ar capteevaeteengrin
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:41am On Jun 28, 2019
spongeisback:
Biodun fatoyinbo wife is the most complicit "woman" ever! She's a typical Nigerian woman condoning rape and sexual assault on other women in the hands of her husband just because she wants to keep her home. There's no WAY she wouldn't know her husband is a rapist no way! Evil woman.
oyakhilome's wife filed for divorce with all the luxuries that was surrounding her. Anyway only God knows who is truly serving him cause if we're to judge by the scandals surrounding these pastors no one would be attending church

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Zombiekiller010: 11:41am On Jun 28, 2019
This wont stop the church from getting hundreds of first timer come this sunday.... If this happen in a country where thing's works fine, Abiodun Fatoyinbo will be investigated and face judgment

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by positivelord: 11:41am On Jun 28, 2019
I knew it ,bloggers have already landed like vulture..why cant we wait for a rebust response from this randy pastor..this news will trend and trend.By the time we come back to our senses the fulanis might have comfortably establish the ruga and vigilantee..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Paroh(f): 11:41am On Jun 28, 2019
This should gladden ny heart but the worst part is that nothing will eventually happen to this guy. Next Sunday his church will still fill up because his congregation are mindless sheeple. I'm just so sorry for that woman.

16 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by suitlovers: 11:41am On Jun 28, 2019
SageMK:
SMH. That's so predictable of Nigerians.

We always take things by the storm especially when it comes to storming pages online to protest. You'd think the country is made up of sane and god fearing people.

It starts and finish online.
Give it a week and the dust settles.
People go back to business, either legal or illegal.

I trust Nigerians.

I can help you find a very good suit of 15,000 Naira.

Feel free to check my signature below.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by femtex007(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2019
God bless you for coming out. wow. You are bold and you are amazing . You are indeed God sent to so many that are too afraid to talk and speak out.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by sauceEEP(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2019
Robust response still loading....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by HitSong: 11:42am On Jun 28, 2019
No be my mouth una go hear say, na leftover toto TIMI marry lipsrsealed

wonders shall never seize

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by HumanHairLovers(f): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2019
Timi do me proud and nail this idiot please

olurich01:
Ok. I know this is a different thread, I need front-page to comment this. That COZA and Busola SAGA is true. I lived in Ilorin all my life before I recently moved to Lag. We started COZA together before he moved to Abuja. The number of girls (past B as we fondly call him ) slept with is numerous. If all of them should come out. COZA WOULD BE FAR GONE..A LOT HAPPENED INSIDE STELLA MULTI PURPOSE HALL ALONG OFFA GARAGE ROAD. JUST DONT BE BEAUTIFUL. IF YOU ARE. YOU CANT ESCAPE PASTOR B. I BELIEVE HE'S A CHANGE PERSON BUT HIS PAST WILL FOREVER HUNT HIM. CONTROL YOUR LIBIDO GUYS

tabaski:
I am not surprised at all. People that knows Biodun during his secondary and University days in Ilorin will understand. I laff when people refer to him MOG. MOG my foot. Mtchew

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 28, 2019
Nbote:
Dat was how dey all did wen Ese Walters first revealed hers years ago.. It's even d more annoying dat some ppl will still come out to abuse and insult d lady for coming out to accuse d Man of God

This is what the typical victim of rape goes through in Nigeria.

Some clowns on previous posts were asking if she orgasmed during the rape, or why she waited so long to talk if she's indeed saying the truth, or why her husband allowed her come out.

It is sad, so sad.

There are rape victims who commit suicide, some end up abhorring sex. A woman lives to tell the story and instead of hearing her out, she becomes objectified and ridiculed.

I weak o. I really weak.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by itsme01: 11:42am On Jun 28, 2019
undecided

This guy go don rape reach 50- 100 women... reminds me of my old Friend and classmate.... Nigga raped hell out of our school girls and till date no one was bold enough to acuse him.

Even his current wife is a product of rape... he called it Rape and Beg "RnB.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Richdad50(m): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2019
shocked
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by GentleMoney: 11:43am On Jun 28, 2019
Religion is a SCAM!!!

13 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Chithauri(m): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2019
most Nigerians are daft and quick to condemned a man of an allegations without proof. internet lawyers una well done. Let the court decide.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by kokoye(m): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2019
He's preparing a robust reply.....

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by otokx(m): 11:44am On Jun 28, 2019
Observing
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Karemarealty288(m): 11:44am On Jun 28, 2019
Pastor/Rapist Biodun right now..

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 28, 2019
This event happened like 15 years ago. I was in the same group with Busola. But its over a decade Busola should forgive him . Biodun has changed .JUST THAT HIS PAST WONT LET HIM REST

23 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin / List Of Dead Nollywood Stars / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.