Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

61-year-old Nigerian Woman Bags Degree In Biology (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 61-year-old Nigerian Woman Bags Degree In Biology (photo) (11001 Views)

61-Year-Old Sobowale Babatunde Graduates With 4.84 CGPA From UNILAG / Ifeoma Bibiana Okoli: Blind Woman Bags PhD From The University Of Ibadan (Photo) / Let See Who Is Smart In Biology(photo Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

61-year-old Nigerian Woman Bags Degree In Biology (photo) by FlirtyGist: 11:32am On Sep 04, 2018

7 Likes

Re: 61-year-old Nigerian Woman Bags Degree In Biology (photo) by FlirtyGist: 11:32am On Sep 04, 2018
sad

Female Artist Strips Completely Unclad At Catholic Church (Photos) >>> https://gistmore.com/female-artist-strips-completely-unclad-sacred-catholic-site-photos
Re: 61-year-old Nigerian Woman Bags Degree In Biology (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
No be today yansh don dey back.
*Scrolls past

3 Likes

Re: 61-year-old Nigerian Woman Bags Degree In Biology (photo) by Moreoffaith(m): 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
You can always achieve your goals in life no matter what you have been through or your age.

Stay focus, work hard and also stay humble.

Congrats ma.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 61-year-old Nigerian Woman Bags Degree In Biology (photo) by famousroland(m): 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nice one...No matter ur age, u can achieve ur dreams

3 Likes

Re: 61-year-old Nigerian Woman Bags Degree In Biology (photo) by apikipiki1(m): 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
Mama no won dull.
Re: 61-year-old Nigerian Woman Bags Degree In Biology (photo) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
Determination is key!

Congrats to her.
Re: 61-year-old Nigerian Woman Bags Degree In Biology (photo) by Burger01(m): 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
apikipiki1:
Mama no won dull.

Buhari still dey there... no degree lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: 61-year-old Nigerian Woman Bags Degree In Biology (photo) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
Who degree epp?

At the end of the day no be kuku B sc in biology she go use chop.

I remembered when I received my degree in 1995. I just shoved it into my cupboard and went to face the harsh reality of life. Today I'm better of than most of my colleagues we started together and honestly, of you ask me where that certificate is, I have no idea. Person wey go school study biology self go dey make noise say she's educated. If we start discussing on that field I bet she can't stand me. The more you realize some courses ain't worth studying and wasting money on, the quicker you're likely to achieve success in life. My kids are about entering the university, if they want to go fine, if they're not interested, I'm ready to support them whatever they chose to venture in.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 61-year-old Nigerian Woman Bags Degree In Biology (photo) by obajoey(m): 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
Don't ever allow anyone to tell you that it is too late for you to achieve your desires.

1 Like

Re: 61-year-old Nigerian Woman Bags Degree In Biology (photo) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2018
I am sure she's doing that for fun
cool

check my signature to sell your Gift Card and Bitcoin
Re: 61-year-old Nigerian Woman Bags Degree In Biology (photo) by KingLennon(m): 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
obajoey:
Don't ever allow anyone to tell you that it is too late for you to achieve your desires.
But it is better to drive a Bugatti at 25 than to drive it at 60. Better late than never but never late is better

1 Like

Re: 61-year-old Nigerian Woman Bags Degree In Biology (photo) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
Great achievement
Re: 61-year-old Nigerian Woman Bags Degree In Biology (photo) by Assassin101: 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
COBGRATS GRANNY
Re: 61-year-old Nigerian Woman Bags Degree In Biology (photo) by chukwutope: 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Who degree epp?

I remembered when I received my degree in 1995. I just shoved it into my cupboard and went to face the harsh reality of life. Today I'm better of than most of my colleagues we started together and honestly, of you ask me where that certificate is, I have no idea. Person wey go school study biology self go dey make noise say she's educated. If we start discussing on that field I bet she can't stand me. The more you realize some courses ain't worth studying and wasting money on, the quicker you're likely to achieve success in life. My kids are about entering the university, if they want to go fine, if they're not interested, I'm ready to support them whatever they chose to venture in.

It depends on what you want out of an education. At 60+ she isn't getting a degree for a job but to enrich herself.

Today with cell phones and calculators you don't need to know you multiplication tables, doesn't mean they are useless.

4 Likes

Re: 61-year-old Nigerian Woman Bags Degree In Biology (photo) by Didcot: 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
Buhari, shame on you! grin
Re: 61-year-old Nigerian Woman Bags Degree In Biology (photo) by engrjacuzzi: 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
if you have never gotten 100% in class, don't worry you will get it when you are charging your phone.
Re: 61-year-old Nigerian Woman Bags Degree In Biology (photo) by AngelicBeing: 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Who degree epp?

Hian shocked

Re: 61-year-old Nigerian Woman Bags Degree In Biology (photo) by koxi: 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nice work!!
Re: 61-year-old Nigerian Woman Bags Degree In Biology (photo) by motdasay: 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
A medium audit/accounting firm at Agric Ikorodu area of Lagos state is looking for both graduate and qualified trainee accountants. The candidates must be analytical, practical, highly intelligent, articulate, focus and result oriented with eye for details.

S/he must have good inter-personal skills, ability to work with patient under pressure, a good judge of financial figures and computer literate (microsoft excel, word and outlook)

Interested candidates should send their CVs to aiocharteredaccountants@ymail.com
Re: 61-year-old Nigerian Woman Bags Degree In Biology (photo) by rock003: 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Who degree epp?

Only an idiot will think the purpose of having a degree is just to make money.

Maybe you have made money, but you haven't acquired sense

5 Likes

Re: 61-year-old Nigerian Woman Bags Degree In Biology (photo) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Who degree epp?

Chief! We can't underestimate the importance of education.
I don't have even a degree yet but I work with certified degree holders cos my skill and competence attracted them not the PAPER!!!
Re: 61-year-old Nigerian Woman Bags Degree In Biology (photo) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
Stop quoting that attention seeker. Hes a failed Nwaikpe wannabe. Dont goan write waec be disturbing nairaland. Olodo

1 Like

Re: 61-year-old Nigerian Woman Bags Degree In Biology (photo) by obajoey(m): 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
The best is to drive it at both 25 and at 60 so we will not be once upon a time millionnaire
KingLennon:

But it is better to drive a Bugatti at 25 than to drive it at 60. Better late than never but never late is better

3 Likes

Re: 61-year-old Nigerian Woman Bags Degree In Biology (photo) by mechanics(m): 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2018
Congrats to her.
Re: 61-year-old Nigerian Woman Bags Degree In Biology (photo) by LaudableXX: 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Who degree epp?

What is wrong with studying biology? shocked When people who lack exposure decide to open their mouth, it always shows how empty their brain cells are...

1 Like

Re: 61-year-old Nigerian Woman Bags Degree In Biology (photo) by rhames(m): 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
KingLennon:

How old arwe you and can you afford one?b

(1) (Reply)

Best Five Universities In Nigeria To Study Biochemistry As A Course. / Top 20 Universities In Africa -only One University From Nigeria?? / YABATECH Departmental Cut-Off Marks 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.