Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Stop The Embarassment - Cure Your Stretch Marks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stop The Embarassment - Cure Your Stretch Marks (1721 Views)

Treat Your Stretch Marks, Ezcema Etc / What Causes Your Stretch Marks And How To Heal Them / How Do You Inform Someone Who Has Mouth Odour Without Causing Any Embarassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop The Embarassment - Cure Your Stretch Marks by nixe: 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2010
Sometimes you are in the midst of companions of the same gender and you suddenly become shy changing your dress in their presence because you have STRETCH MARKS![i][/i] Stretch marks in most woman is as a result of pregnancy. While in men, it can be induced as a result of obesity and in some few, it just appears.

While some stretch removal creams are good others are bad. For some people like me massaging the stretch mark area helped. I discovered this solution from this site:

www.curestretchmarks..com

Laser treatment is extremely good but expensive and only few hospital in Nigeria with that facility. Have you tried applying honey on the spot, I mean original Honey! Otherwise, check with your pharmacy for stretch mark removal cream.

(1) (Reply)

Sore On My bosom While bosom Feeding / “sleeping Face Up When Pregnant Can Damage Baby’s Brain” – Doctor Warns / All Good And Hardworking Nurse Must Need A Beautiful And Colourful bosom Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.