Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,326 members, 7,842,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Regina Daniels Slays In Arab Dress, Pictured With A Gun - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Slays In Arab Dress, Pictured With A Gun (52108 Views)

Regina Daniels Slays In Her Husband’s Private Jet / "I Slay Differently" - Regina Daniels Slays In New Photos / Regina Daniels Slays In Bum Shorts, Shares Backside Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Slays In Arab Dress, Pictured With A Gun by Okwesa: 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
shocked

millionboi2:
Teen prostitute

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Slays In Arab Dress, Pictured With A Gun by jahabless: 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
One day I must Bleep this girl yellow puuna with my huge black curved coock.
But your village people is still following you just like what you called yourself.
Re: Regina Daniels Slays In Arab Dress, Pictured With A Gun by blingxx(m): 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
why is no one talking about the gun undecided... what kind of message is she passing
Re: Regina Daniels Slays In Arab Dress, Pictured With A Gun by ngwababe(f): 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
MobileGees:

How did you know her pussy is wide, you don see am before

Ka m sewe cigar, n'elekiri gi anya!!!
Re: Regina Daniels Slays In Arab Dress, Pictured With A Gun by DaRuud(m): 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
Fat bleaching upcoming hoe, with a wide pussy
How you take know say e wide ?
Re: Regina Daniels Slays In Arab Dress, Pictured With A Gun by ifebabs07: 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
Neozy:
She's still teen? Does she not grow older?

I wonder ooooo

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Slays In Arab Dress, Pictured With A Gun by ifebabs07: 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
the girl no fine abeg
Re: Regina Daniels Slays In Arab Dress, Pictured With A Gun by mustafa006: 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
This girl don ripe finish, she is ready for serious knacking
Re: Regina Daniels Slays In Arab Dress, Pictured With A Gun by toyinjimoh(m): 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
u need brain surgery
Re: Regina Daniels Slays In Arab Dress, Pictured With A Gun by Marcofranz(m): 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
Don't be foolish. You really don't have to comment on every post.
Re: Regina Daniels Slays In Arab Dress, Pictured With A Gun by Marcofranz(m): 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
One day I must Bleep this girl yellow puuna with my huge black curved coock.
See mumu
Re: Regina Daniels Slays In Arab Dress, Pictured With A Gun by Nasveex(m): 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
;Djesus na the gun be thatjesus na the gun be thatjesus na the gun be that
Re: Regina Daniels Slays In Arab Dress, Pictured With A Gun by nextstep(m): 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
slays... rocks... na mate. Just a small girl wearing sturves. Slow celeb news today huh?
Re: Regina Daniels Slays In Arab Dress, Pictured With A Gun by millionboi2: 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
Omudia11:
Someone that is more useful than all your generation dead and alive.
mumu

U just as dull as d hole u defend.
Re: Regina Daniels Slays In Arab Dress, Pictured With A Gun by shegra58: 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
And she is 16?
Yes every year she be 16 we are waiting for her to turn 17 and 18 grin
Re: Regina Daniels Slays In Arab Dress, Pictured With A Gun by Dackrapper(m): 1:04am On Sep 06, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Why would anyone want to pose as a terrorist?? Any other interpretation for this picture? cos I can't find any.
on set of a new movie.
Re: Regina Daniels Slays In Arab Dress, Pictured With A Gun by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 06, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Why the bittrneas for goodness sake ?iam surprised to even see u are a man ...the more u hare the more she succeeds.I don't know her and don't watch Nolly wood movies so I have never watched her movies

The words u used were really bad .May u experience worse and may God call u to account for it
Re: Regina Daniels Slays In Arab Dress, Pictured With A Gun by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:41am On Sep 06, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
She is thick not fat bro. Moreover she ain't bleaching. That has been her colour from childhood
Re: Regina Daniels Slays In Arab Dress, Pictured With A Gun by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 06, 2018
Dackrapper:
on set of a new movie.
Ohh well, okay then.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Slays In Arab Dress, Pictured With A Gun by Omudia11: 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
Get lost, and remain there.
millionboi2:
mumu

U just as dull as d hole u defend.
Re: Regina Daniels Slays In Arab Dress, Pictured With A Gun by daniella45(f): 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
i liked her before
not until she married my great grand father...........
she is craaaaazzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyy..................

this is not a display of hatred at all
shay you know that feeling when someone that does not have sense is near you
denge posing everywhere

the girl is twenty ohhh
is not only sweet sixteen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him / Oritse Femi And His Bestman, Small Doctor Pictured / Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.