Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Why Do We All Hate Atiku So Much? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do We All Hate Atiku So Much? (1177 Views)

Obasanjo – “I Picked Atiku So He Can Spend The Money He Stole” (SATIRE NEWS) / The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi / Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We All Hate Atiku So Much? by pol23: 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
Can someone please give reason why Atiku is a thief or a corrupted Entity.

Note: Back your reasons with enough reference,not just saying he imported Generator or He stole in the U.S...
PROOF.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We All Hate Atiku So Much? by Ten12(m): 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
Who are de we dat hate him so much..me am not among

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We All Hate Atiku So Much? by pol23: 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ten12:
Who are de we dat hate him so much..me am not among
Neither Am I?
I'm only being objective,I want to hear what they've assumed He did wrong...

1 Like

Re: Why Do We All Hate Atiku So Much? by Ten12(m): 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
pol23:

Neither Am I?
I'm only being objective,I want to hear what they've assumed He did wrong...

In small drz voice..if you no get evidence hide ur face

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We All Hate Atiku So Much? by deboysben(m): 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2018
They hated him cos he is loved by majority of ss/se

And also many northerns sees him as one that isn't as bigotic and nepotic as buhari

7 Likes

Re: Why Do We All Hate Atiku So Much? by psychalade: 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
Because he refused to go to America to clear charge's against him grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We All Hate Atiku So Much? by QTEST007(m): 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
Abeg Op, speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We All Hate Atiku So Much? by yarimo(m): 12:26am On Sep 05, 2018
Until ATIKU go to US and come back, before I will give reasons.
Re: Why Do We All Hate Atiku So Much? by modath(f): 1:06am On Sep 05, 2018
No one hates (only OBJ does cos of their beef) him, we just prefer he stay "president" of his companies & casa D'Atiku & not go anywhere near the national treasury... smiley

6 Likes

Re: Why Do We All Hate Atiku So Much? by Kingspin(m): 1:15am On Sep 05, 2018
If you hates Atiku then Buhari must a bedrock of hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We All Hate Atiku So Much? by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 05, 2018
because he didn’t do anything for Nigeria as Vice President but loot her and ship out that money to his 4th wife in the USA

He wont condem fulani terrisom but rather explains it away . He doesn’t have national security in mind . The lives of Nigerians

He just wants to be president

1 Like

Re: Why Do We All Hate Atiku So Much? by mrvictor: 3:45am On Sep 05, 2018
No we don't hate Atiku. We love Atiku.
You hate him and you can't make us hate him.
Re: Why Do We All Hate Atiku So Much? by Rexnegro(m): 3:58am On Sep 05, 2018
i don't know if he's corrupt or innocent, but he should travel to USA let see. that will settle the scores for us.
Re: Why Do We All Hate Atiku So Much? by Metuh: 6:26am On Sep 05, 2018
Rexnegro:
i don't know if he's corrupt or innocent, but he should travel to USA let see. that will settle the scores for us.
So USA is now your new heaven? talk about Modern slavery undecided

When did it become a constitutional obligation to visit US?

buhari that is visiting the whole world, what has he achieved
Re: Why Do We All Hate Atiku So Much? by justtoodark: 6:34am On Sep 05, 2018
deboysben:
They hated him cos he is loved by majority of ss/se

And also many northerns sees him as one that isn't as bigotic and nepotic as buhari

you se people can keep am....

and can you people stop adding us deltans to your miseries....??...its annoying....

just say delta-igbos....old eastern region was fraud...

we none igbos fought una and delivered una delta igbos to the nigerian army....
Re: Why Do We All Hate Atiku So Much? by justtoodark: 6:37am On Sep 05, 2018
we deltans owe you igbos nothing....
Re: Why Do We All Hate Atiku So Much? by Onlybornmacho: 8:28am On Sep 05, 2018
justtoodark:
we deltans owe you igbos nothing....
Deltan is not a tribe... Mention your tribe, grin grin grin
Re: Why Do We All Hate Atiku So Much? by justtoodark: 8:30am On Sep 05, 2018
Onlybornmacho:

Deltan is not a tribe... Mention your tribe, grin grin grin

we owe you igbos nothing....
Re: Why Do We All Hate Atiku So Much? by MyMouth(m): 8:34am On Sep 05, 2018
I don't hate him! I jus prefer pmb to him. Moreover, his party is a NO NO to me!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do We All Hate Atiku So Much? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:37am On Sep 05, 2018
Because Nigerians are generally unintelligent and are prone to making bad decisions.

Why single out Atiku for corruption ? There is no clean politician in Nigeria. PMB claims to be clean but he smells like a cows arse. Examine deeply Buharis history and you see stealing on a large scale since the 1970's.

Atiku saved Nigeria's democracy when he stopped Objs third term bid and that is his main crime - the crime for which Obj has destroyed his name. The claim that Atiku must go to the US to be eligible for election shows how mentally colonized some people still are. Nigeria is not a US satellite, the corruption in America is leagues ahead of what we could ever imagine in Nigeria.. Prime Minister Modhi of India could not enter the US before his election.

Nigeria can not get an incorrupt leader : such a creature does not exist. What we need is a person who can douse ethnic tensions, revitalize the country, re-energize the economy and stop the nightmare of APC. Atiku has proved his mettle as a politician, businessman and leader. He has what it takes to lead Nigeria away from the path we are headed. A path characterized by loss of value for life or law.

Sometimes I think I am living a nightmare : how any sane person support Buhari and his second term bid is beyond me. The man is a murderous, senile jihadist. But as I said before, Nigerians make unintelligent choices.

You know what ? Let's vote for PMB in 2019. Who cares ? We evidently are a people who were put on earth to suffer.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We All Hate Atiku So Much? by Onlybornmacho: 11:26am On Sep 05, 2018
justtoodark:

we owe you igbos nothing....
Hahaha I thought as much... Ashamed of your tribe. Anyone ashamed of his tribe is not worthy of attention. Have a good day
Re: Why Do We All Hate Atiku So Much? by Ballmer: 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
Because Nigerians are generally of unintelligent and are prone to making bad decisions.

Why single out Atiku for corruption ? There is no clean politician in Nigeria. PMB claims to be clean but he smells like a cows arse. Examine deeply Buharis history and you see stealing on a large scale since the 1970's.

Atiku saved Nigeria's democracy when he stopped Objs third term bid and that is his main crime - the crime for which Obj has destroyed his name. The claim that Atiku must go to the US to be eligible for election shows how mentally colonized some people still are. Nigeria is not a US satellite, the corruption in America is leagues ahead of what we could ever imagine in Nigeria.. Prime Minister Modhi of India could not enter the US before his election.

Nigeria can not get an incorrupt leader : such a creature does not exist. What we need is a person who can douse ethnic tensions, revitalize the country, re-energize the economy and stop the nightmare of APC. Atiku has proved his mettle as a politician, businessman and leader. He has what it takes to lead Nigeria away from the path we are headed. A path characterized by loss of value for life or law.

Sometimes I think I am living a nightmare : how any sane person support Buhari and his second term bid is beyond me. The man is a murderous, senile jihadist. But as I said before, Nigerians make unintelligent choices.

You know what ? Let's vote for PMB in 2019. Who cares ? We evidently are a people who were put on earth to suffer.

So Atiku is bringing eldorado to the yeast side ?
How much of that did he bring as VP 8yrs ago ?

Someone a former USA congressman was jailed for 13 years over his case is what we should be drooling over to become our president ? Is your Igbo brain damaged ?

Why not bring back Shina Rambo to be our president since the debate is now who can rob us more to be the president ?

The only ethnic tension is from foolish Igbo because they did not have their way in the 2015 election n trust me you can all go to hell because Buhari rules till 2023.

If Atiku is clean Obj won’t have shiit on him. All Atiku flaws should be overlooked so he can become the president while Buhari should slaughtered for his own flaws. Many of u Igbo are sick in the head I swear.

This is how foolishly almost 98% of Igbo reason. Your entire tribe need to have foolishness beaten out of it. You are all just too dam lame n pathetic when you make you senseless bigoted argument.

The same way the foolish ones among you blame Buhari for the Biafran war while Gowon who declared war on you n Obj n Danjuma who led the onslaught are celebrated by you.

Pathetic bigoted set of humans labeled a tribe.
I pray you all don’t perish to hate.
Re: Why Do We All Hate Atiku So Much? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ballmer:

Someone a former USA congressman was jailed for 13 years over his case is what we should be drooling over to become our president ? Is your Igbo brain damaged ?

Why not bring back Shina Rambo to be our president since the debate is now who can rob us more to be the president ?

The only ethnic tension is from foolish Igbo because they did not have their way in the 2015 election n trust me you can all go to hell because Buhari rules till 2023.

If Atiku is clean Obj won’t have shiit on him. All Atiku flaws should be overlooked so he can become the president while Buhari should slaughtered for his own flaws. Many of u Igbo are sick in the head I swear.

This is how foolishly almost 98% of Igbo reason. Your entire tribe need to have foolishness beaten out of it. You are all just too dam lame n pathetic when you make you senseless bigoted argument.

The same way the foolish ones among you blame Buhari for the Biafran war while Gowon who declared war on you n Obj n Danjuma who led the onslaught are celebrated by you.

You're so bigoted and inbred on your thinking that you believe anybody who is not a head slammer must be igbo. Keep on keeping on
Re: Why Do We All Hate Atiku So Much? by Neutrality: 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
yarimo:
Until ATIKU go to US and come back, before I will give reasons.
LWKMD
Re: Why Do We All Hate Atiku So Much? by gracedarwin08: 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
Atiku will the next donald trump in nigeria

pol23:
Can someone please give reason why Atiku is a thief or a corrupted Entity.

Note: Back your reasons with enough reference,not just saying he imported Generator or He stole in the U.S...
PROOF.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We All Hate Atiku So Much? by Ballmer: 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

You're so bigoted and inbred on your thinking that you believe anybody who is not a head slammer must be igbo. Keep on keeping on

Cowardly Igbo bastard what tribe are you from ?
Re: Why Do We All Hate Atiku So Much? by Neutrality: 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
Because Nigerians are generally of unintelligent and are prone to making bad decisions.

If u're a good adviser u should av persuaded him (Atiku) to proof himself to the world that he's innocent of what his critics are singing,let him jst travel 2d US jst like d 1st lady (AISHA BUHARI)did
Re: Why Do We All Hate Atiku So Much? by resurgent2019: 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
I don’t hate Atiku. He’s just as corrupt as Buhari but his reputation has been successfully sullied by Buhari’s media crew.
Re: Why Do We All Hate Atiku So Much? by resurgent2019: 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ballmer:

Take it easy bro. You went to hard on him and the igbos without any proof that he’s igbo.
Re: Why Do We All Hate Atiku So Much? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
Neutrality:

If u're a good adviser u should av persuaded him (Atiku) to proof himself to the world that he's innocent of what his critics are singing,let him jst travel 2d US jst like d 1st lady (AISHA BUHARI)did

Can you read at all ?
Re: Why Do We All Hate Atiku So Much? by pol23: 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
Over 350 view and 30 comments.
Yet,not a single person can pinpoint how he's a corrupt leader....
Stop tarnishing this man's image if you don't know of anything he has done bad.
Thank you.
Re: Why Do We All Hate Atiku So Much? by otottootooto: 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
corruption

(1) (Reply)

Davido Extended His Support For His Uncle Governorship By Doing This (video) / Osinbajo: Dont Cancel Lagos Vote / Senator Bukola Saraki Speech At The PDP Presidential Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.