Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today, Plus Biography (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today, Plus Biography (pics) (18667 Views)

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs / Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today, Plus Biography (pics) by Gossipninja: 12:59am On Sep 05, 2018
Toyin Abraham, born Olutoyin Aimakhu is a Nigerian film actress, filmmaker, director and producer.

She was born on September 5, 1984 in Auchi, a town in Edo State in southern Nigeria, but spent her early life in Ibadan, the capital of Oyo State in southwestern Nigeria.

She obtained a Higher National Diploma certificate in marketing from Ibadan polytechnic and was in the same class with Dibie, C.B.N aka x7, Toyin Abraham recently starred in a movie called Black Val

She began acting in 2003, when Bukky Wright, a Nigerian film actress, visited Ibadan to shoot a movie.

Over the years, she has produced, directed and featured in several Nigerian films, such as Alani Baba Labake and Ebimi ni.

She was nominated for Best Supporting Actress in a Yoruba film titled Ebimi ni during the 2013 Best of Nollywood Awards alongside Joke Muyiwa, who was nominated for Best Lead Actress in a Yoruba film titled Ayitale.

Based on her acting career, Toyin has also been called upon by politicians to campaign for them.

At one of the programs for Nigeria President Goodluck Jonathan's re-election bid in 2015, the actress said she was prepared to die for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on whose platform Jonathan is contesting.

But she later came out to apologize to her fans for the comments and urged Nigerians not to spill their blood for any politician.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/toyin-abrahamturns-a-year-older-today-plus-biography/

L

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today, Plus Biography (pics) by GistmoreNG: 1:06am On Sep 05, 2018
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today, Plus Biography (pics) by Kenzico(m): 1:38am On Sep 05, 2018
tongue

That 1st pic.....if I had that James bond eyeglass, I would have done wonders with it

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today, Plus Biography (pics) by cassidy1996(m): 2:00am On Sep 05, 2018
Happy Birthday!!! Auntie mi...

Today's my birthday, show me some love....

28 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today, Plus Biography (pics) by itspzpics(m): 5:11am On Sep 05, 2018
HbD toyin

Oluwo of Iwo land Celebrates his beautiful wife birthday with adorable photos >>> http://www.praizenews.com/oluwo-iwo-land-celebrates-beautiful-wife-birthday-adorable-photos/
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today, Plus Biography (pics) by SEONaijaExpert: 10:06am On Sep 05, 2018
I think I have a different problem this morning.

Biko, this thing you girls use in pushing up your breasts, e no dey cause chest pain?

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today, Plus Biography (pics) by goldenarrow: 10:08am On Sep 05, 2018
Egbegbe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today, Plus Biography (pics) by statusquoante: 10:08am On Sep 05, 2018
Just 34?
Happy Birthday

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today, Plus Biography (pics) by ionsman: 10:08am On Sep 05, 2018
This woman's boobs are attractive and I don't even like boobs. Wonderful!

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today, Plus Biography (pics) by david1810(m): 10:08am On Sep 05, 2018
Happy birthday to her. Hard working woman

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today, Plus Biography (pics) by SUNDICOS(m): 10:08am On Sep 05, 2018
Toyi toyi
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today, Plus Biography (pics) by AuroraB(f): 10:09am On Sep 05, 2018
Toyin... kiss
Happy birthday smiley
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today, Plus Biography (pics) by DBossNG(m): 10:14am On Sep 05, 2018
HBD
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today, Plus Biography (pics) by Funkybabee(f): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2018
Happy birthday worldbest, age with grace and may God grant ur heart desire
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today, Plus Biography (pics) by tojahh(m): 10:17am On Sep 05, 2018
HBD Paddi mi
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today, Plus Biography (pics) by babamadiba(m): 10:17am On Sep 05, 2018
There is something about the second pics I don't understand. Anyways, happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today, Plus Biography (pics) by sarcasticdude(m): 10:18am On Sep 05, 2018
I just came to look at her boobs,rubbish
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today, Plus Biography (pics) by Angelinastto(f): 10:18am On Sep 05, 2018
One of my favorite actress, beautiful to the core! ..... in the midst of all her scandals she still hold her head up high. Happy Birthday sweetness, more funds, more achievements, more awards.

8 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today, Plus Biography (pics) by teefeh25(f): 10:20am On Sep 05, 2018
Happy Birthday Ma...
i just find it difficult to stop loving her,despite her flaws.. #IyaIbadan..

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today, Plus Biography (pics) by ChampagnePapiii(m): 10:21am On Sep 05, 2018
goldenarrow:
Egbegbe

Seun...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today, Plus Biography (pics) by handsomeyinka(m): 10:22am On Sep 05, 2018
Age with grace......
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today, Plus Biography (pics) by wewe1(m): 10:29am On Sep 05, 2018
Happy Birthday but wait oooo, are you saying she was just 22 years old when we were at Ebonyi State NYSC Orientation camp in 2006. She was like 28-30 then.
Anyway wetin concern me with her football age.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today, Plus Biography (pics) by lacoach: 10:30am On Sep 05, 2018
Aunty you can lie o

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today, Plus Biography (pics) by IYANGBALI: 10:36am On Sep 05, 2018
Did babe fok herself tire for poly dat time o and she still never stop till now, I just dey imagine the kind ring tone her wide pussssssy go dey ring out
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today, Plus Biography (pics) by IYANGBALI: 10:37am On Sep 05, 2018
Angelinastto:
One of my favorite actress, beautiful to the core! ..... in the midst of all her scandals she still hold her head up high. Happy Birthday sweetness, more funds, more achievements, more awards.
yinmu
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today, Plus Biography (pics) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:40am On Sep 05, 2018
cassidy1996:
Happy Birthday!!! Auntie mi...

Today's my birthday, show me some love....
HBD .This won't be your last in Jesus name

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today, Plus Biography (pics) by radice: 10:40am On Sep 05, 2018
LET’S CREATE SUPERB VISUAL DESIGNS THAT SPEAK BOLDLY TO YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE

Your identity says a lot about you as an organization or brand. Strong brand recognition starts with engaging messaging and unique graphic representations that communicate your story to clients or audience. Whether you are developing a new brand or refreshing your existing identity, our branding professionals can deliver the brand image that is right for your organization or project

Whether the design is for print, online marketing or simply a corporate or business logo, we will create stunning, yet professional, simple and highly appealing creative concept that truly defines your brand or purpose at the MOST AFFORDABLE RATES YOU CAN EVER FIND IN THE MARKET!

GET STARTED NOW!

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today, Plus Biography (pics) by otherway: 10:47am On Sep 05, 2018
I just came to look that her over used yellow booby.

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today, Plus Biography (pics) by cassidy1996(m): 10:53am On Sep 05, 2018
DSDLIVEREPORT:
HBD .This won't be your last in Jesus name
AMEN!!!!
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today, Plus Biography (pics) by adetes: 11:08am On Sep 05, 2018
sarcasticdude:
I just came to look at her boobs,rubbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jidenna, Tiwa Savage Perform At The Heineken 'Live Your Music Party' - Pictures / BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head / Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.