Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head (18664 Views)

BankyW Pleads With Teebillz, Tunji Balogun As He Hints At Committing Suicide / Gucci Scarf & Sunglasses BankyW Wore To Ebuka's Wedding (pics) / Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by Louis007: 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2013
Banky W had some free time on Sunday, away from home and work, and decided to spend it with fans on Twitter.

He got cozy with fans answering all questions and replying to all mentions as much as he could; mostly lauding him for a great work done on the still-selling R&BW album.

What caught my eye however was the part where a fan asked Banky W; “Do you ever get tired of hearing how handsome you are?”

I’m sure ‘@TheNubianQween was disappointed at Banky’s response. She’d be expecting something sweet, or just a ‘thank you’, but Banky W replied with; “I get tired of hearing how big my head is.”

I’ve heard folks say in the past that Banky wears a cap always because he’s got a big head. Come on guys!

http://www.informationng.com/2013/03/i-get-tired-of-hearing-how-big-my-head-is-banky-w.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
OIL PRINCEE..COM

Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by Popowaa: 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2013
lol.december head

4 Likes

Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
see head lol
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by goldfish80(m): 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
See as him head dey shine like congo meat wey dey for showcase grin

3 Likes

Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
Fresh head. so romantic! kiss kiss kiss
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by GraceBestowed(f): 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2013
He needs to own it, abeg; "... fearfully, and wonderfully made"!!

4 Likes

Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by mrofficial2(m): 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
Big head! *someone should help me pass it to him*
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by martin1772(m): 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
He should go and reduce it
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by inpeace: 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
see fine boi
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
Eh he should go and do plastic surgery and reduce it then hahaha. Funny foolish topic that doesn't add anything to my sexy body or beautiful life. Mtchewwwwwww
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by alaoeri: 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2013
The head go good to sharpen cutlass. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by MrCork17: 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2013
He nid to boy cut NIgerian womens and dark skin womens coz they are gold digggers!angry
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by drnairalov: 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2013
LOL..HIS HEAD IS NOT THATT BIG THO

1 Like

Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by bigfat07: 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2013
[size=25pt]BIG Head lol[/size]

1 Like

Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by badassnigga(m): 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2013
headmaster

1 Like

Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
Would he be tired if they kept saying he has a big di-ick?

4 Likes

Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by healthcons: 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
Not too big
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by GraceBestowed(f): 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
Mr..Cork:
He nid to boy cut NIgerian womens adark skin womens coz they are gold digggers!angry

Chei!! LOL!! Maka why??
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by MMM2(m): 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
Is dat human being head or head of a trailer undecided

1 Like

Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by harryboyng(m): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2013
..I thought I had a bald-head until I saw Bankys'..o bros..ur head no be for here oo!!!..
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by SisiKill1: 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2013
Surely he isn't that big headed to think him saying he is tired of hearing about his head will automatically stop talks about it?!!!

1 Like

Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by zolajpower: 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2013
obowunmi: his head is as big as my pe,ni,s
PPLE LIKE YOU HAVE THERE PLACE IN A PLACE FILLED WITH FIRE AND BRIM STONE
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by coogar: 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2013
bad_ass_nigga: headmaster

edwin!
edmond!
edison!
edgar!
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2013
monsuru560: .

Monsuru dey reserve space lol
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by oluking: 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2013
obowunmi: his head is as big as my pe,ni,s
it also means your head is as senseless as your penis.
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by mcevans1(m): 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
:DLook @ his agbalumo head
Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
His head is like a mirror! I can see myself through it.

Whatever.....
Visit my blogsite here: www.naijatalktown..com

1 Like

Re: BankyW Is Tired Of Hearing Of His Big Head by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
Shey e dey pain am ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors" / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Ebonylife TV And Film Festival / Jidenna, Tiwa Savage Perform At The Heineken 'Live Your Music Party' - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.