Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

2019: See The Slay Queens APC Are Using For Their Door-to-door Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: See The Slay Queens APC Are Using For Their Door-to-door Campaign (805 Views)

Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel / "See How Scared APC Are At Borno Rally, Fear Of 'Defeated' Boko Haram"- Adeyanju / APC Door-To-Door Campaign For Buhari & Osinajo: Pretty Ladies Employed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: See The Slay Queens APC Are Using For Their Door-to-door Campaign by Amagite(m): 8:30am On Sep 05, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

The All Progressive Congress, APC has engaged some pretty ladies to carry out their door-to-door campaign for Buhari and Osinbajo for the 2019 election.

The ladies who they say are volunteers will knock on doors to engage in personalised contact with the electorates.

See more photos of them here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/2019-see-the-slay-queens-apc-are-using-for-their-door-to-door-campaign.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: 2019: See The Slay Queens APC Are Using For Their Door-to-door Campaign by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 05, 2018
If they knock on my door, I'll chase them away.
Re: 2019: See The Slay Queens APC Are Using For Their Door-to-door Campaign by teflonjake(m): 8:41am On Sep 05, 2018
grin grin grin can they dress and campaign like this in the north ?

I was just thinking about the slogan (one nigeria)..

We deceive and lie to ourselves a lot in this country.

1 Like

Re: 2019: See The Slay Queens APC Are Using For Their Door-to-door Campaign by Mariangeles(f): 8:43am On Sep 05, 2018
These ones have sold their destiny for a plate of porridge... undecided
Re: 2019: See The Slay Queens APC Are Using For Their Door-to-door Campaign by michlins(m): 8:48am On Sep 05, 2018
Xaos:
If they knock on my door, I'll chase them away.
if they knock on your door. Don't chase them away rather redirect them to my house

2 Likes

Re: 2019: See The Slay Queens APC Are Using For Their Door-to-door Campaign by Flexherbal(m): 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hmmmmmm!

Did you say door to door campaign services ?

(1) (Reply)

Throwback: Doyin Okupe Vs Saraki / Just In!!! Abuja Airport Agog As Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Returns To Nigeria. / Buhari, APC Leaders Attend Mega Rally For Oyetola In Osogbo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.