Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,157 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose (18316 Views)

Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? / Between Baguda's Rice Pyramid And Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by mediaNGR: 8:39am On Sep 05, 2018
Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by HungerBAD: 8:39am On Sep 05, 2018
Atiku: sorry say you lose your state.

Fayose: Baba them do me strong thing ni oh.

Atiku: You don plan your escape?you know say jail sure?

Fayose: Baba I just confuse. I no know where to run to. But them dey beg Buhari on my behalf. I don humble baba.

Atiku: just be strong okay?na so Obasanjo do me years ago.

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by justtoodark: 8:40am On Sep 05, 2018
2 thieves....

atiku : how much did you stole till now?.

fayose: i dont remember.

kiiikikikiki....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by buharitill2023: 8:40am On Sep 05, 2018
You will be my vice.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by Homeboiy: 8:41am On Sep 05, 2018
undecided
Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by greatdreamer(m): 8:47am On Sep 05, 2018
So you mean police men tear gassed you and you fainted?
Don't worry his days in Aso Rock are numbered.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by Almaiga: 9:08am On Sep 05, 2018
Atiku be like, Fayose make sure you disappear before your hand over date cause, Baba no dey forgive.

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by cockcrowatdawn(m): 9:18am On Sep 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
Atiku: sorry say you lose your state.

Fayose: Baba them do me strong thing ni oh.

Atiku: You don plan your escape?you know say jail sure?

Fayose: Baba I just confuse. I no know where to run to. But them dey beg Buhari on my behalf. I don humble baba.

Atiku: just be strong okay?na so Obasanjo do me years ago.
na you want send am go jail ni?
that is how you guys and your warped logic said fani kayode will be sent to jail ,just yesterday police was even behaving well .

everything no be propaganda, for you to send someone to jail you must prove it and not just making political statements.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by Originality007: 9:50am On Sep 05, 2018
grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 05, 2018
Atiku: Guy i have been ban from entering USA ooo

Fayoshe: ur own better, EFCC will puncture my blockos

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:51am On Sep 05, 2018
Atiku be like fayose do you knw no I tried to cry like fowl jus like you the other day but people no fall for my trick.

Fayose said oga but you were not In pain Na. Be like say people Don wise up Na except the few mugus.. From the other side...

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by Mankosi: 9:51am On Sep 05, 2018
Must I know what they are talking about.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by BruncleZuma: 9:52am On Sep 05, 2018
This is a stupid thread...but I will comment all the same.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by Iseoluwani: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2018
justtoodark:
2 thieves....
kiiikikikiki....

RIP TO ENGLISH

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by waveman2: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2018
This wan wet fayosebno dey talk again I hope all his well. We need him to always tell baba buhari the truth for us.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by Doerstech(m): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2018
lOLZ....
Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by grammys: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2018
OsunDecides: APC kicks off campaign in Ile-Ie

The outgoing governor, Rauf Aregbesola, led the campaign team to the palace of Ooni of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi, to receive royal blessings for the party’s candidate, Gboyega Oyetola.

The monarch, while blessing Mr Oyetola prayed for success of his quest and assured Mr Aregbesola’s legacy could help his electoral victory.

Speaking at the palace, Mr Oyetola said serving with Mr Aregbesola is more than enough training for him on how to govern the state.

“I know where we started. I know where we are. I am not a candidate who needs any tutorial to lead Osun. As an apprentice, eight years are more than enough training period for anyone. I am the most suitable person to continue from where we are,” the APC candidate said.

Addressing the crowd after leaving the palace, Mr Aregbesola said their coming to Ife was for two reasons – to seek Ooni’s blessings and seek the votes of Ife people.

“Ooni has blessed us. He pointed out that today, Tuesday signifies victory, meaning Oyetola will record victory. God is with us. He has given us the wisdom and strength to take Osun to the promised land.

“After our initial foundation that must be laid by a maverick like me, now that we have laid a solid foundation, there is need for somebody with gentle disposition like Oyetola to continue with the construction of the super structure.”

He pleaded with the residents to “vote for the progress of the state by way of continuity.”

He also said party members who have defected may still consider returning and that their spaces are still open.

Party leaders who addressed the crowd include: APC Chairman in Osun State, Gboyega Famoodun and the state’s Deputy Governor, Titilayo Laoye-Tomori, amongst others.

APC Flags Off Campaign In Omisore's Home, Gets Ooni's Blessing APC Flags Off Campaign In Omisore's Home, Gets Ooni's Blessing APC Flags Off Campaign In Omisore's Home, Gets Ooni's Blessing
Voters were urged to shun violence with opposition parties and encouraged to vote for APC on September 22.

source:https://infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/4111/osundecides-apc-kicks-off-campaign-in-ile-ie#latest

Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by gen2briz(m): 9:54am On Sep 05, 2018
Atiku whispering to fayose... Can you be my vice
Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by OmoOshodi(m): 9:56am On Sep 05, 2018
Next

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by dayleke: 9:57am On Sep 05, 2018
Atiku: "You were really funny on TV with that "I'm in paaane!!!!"

Fayose: "Baba, no mind me then o. I was just trying to show dem my "last card" noni."

Atiku: "Dem kuku "Check" you last last noni."

Fayose: "We go still show dem o, abi you no get my back?"

Atiku: "Yes o,Let's win first na."
Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by Andrewkinggg: 9:57am On Sep 05, 2018
Fayose: Atiku how far that money, I never see alert

Atiku: No worry Fayose, I never forget you e get one business wey i dey ontop like this make he clear you go definitely see my hand.

Fayose: I trust you baba you no be like that ugly baboon wey dey abeokuta.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by NnamdiEducamia(m): 9:58am On Sep 05, 2018
NAIRALAND, IF YOU DON'T HAVE NEWS TO PUBLISH AGAIN, PLEASE SHUT DOWN

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by handsomeyinka(m): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2018
This duo can sell heaven if giving the chance...
Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:00am On Sep 05, 2018
Seen and noted.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by princejakes(m): 10:01am On Sep 05, 2018
Fayose: baba, wahala dey for me oh
Atiku: nor worry i dey your back
Fayose: you tink say u go fit win Buhari so?
Atiku: you neva even tlk of pdp primary u dey tlk of election
Fayose: baba, wahala don dey for us be dat oh
Atiku: e be lyk say na only you oh

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by Aldebaran(m): 10:01am On Sep 05, 2018
Planning how to steal more grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 05, 2018
They say will we be president and VP of biafra. Fantastic deal
Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by iamjosisky: 10:05am On Sep 05, 2018
Iseoluwani:

RIP TO ENGLISH
and he’s still laughing............wereh!!!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by Jumbolistic: 10:09am On Sep 05, 2018
justtoodark:
2 thieves....

kiiikikikiki....
You go school at all ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

80 Nigerians: 'all Ethnics Have Their Own Criminals' - FFK Defend Igbos / Prepare For Evacuation, Minister Warns State Govts, LGAs On Impending Floods / Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.