Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) (18776 Views)

Swapping Iphone 6s To X No Face Id..how Much Do I Need / How To Set Up And Use Find My Iphone To Locate Your Lost Iphone, Ipad And More / Keke Driver In Lagos Returns Lost Phone To Owner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by 2special(m): 9:50am On Sep 06, 2018
no other option cos you will be track down
Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by yemmight(m): 9:50am On Sep 06, 2018
Moral lessons here keep your properties with care and stop tempting people to steal.
Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by DAmericanDream(m): 9:57am On Sep 06, 2018
thaoriginator:
Hausa guy rather.

If to say na ipob pigs or afonja skull miners, that phone don gwan be dat.

Hausa Amaka cheesy

Hausa Aisha. grin grin
Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by ChampagnePapiii(m): 9:57am On Sep 06, 2018
Menac:
he should check for bomb inside the phone

we never can tell

Ode, Aridin agbalagba .....is like ur head is paining u? Usef imagine, ur comment no resemble Persin wey brain dey pain nii??
Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by semyman: 10:01am On Sep 06, 2018
A Muslim guy, may Allah be praised
Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by Damseldammie(f): 10:03am On Sep 06, 2018
Wow ! What a loyal citizen? Anyways, I hope you gave him honorarium sha... May God bless him
Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by ALONGE08AYODELE(m): 10:14am On Sep 06, 2018
That is good one
Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by TheLogicalMind(m): 10:16am On Sep 06, 2018
cool
Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by DEGABA(m): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2018
Me self my phone fall off from my pocket in keke and the guy sitting beside me just picked the phone and hurriedly dropped at the next bus stop, he didn't even collect his change from the keke driver.
Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by Glammy3: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2018
please who steals an iphone these days?lol best he had returned
Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by Jerrick(m): 10:32am On Sep 06, 2018
The truth is you can’t steal iPhone are get away with it, not possible only if the person no wan stress himself......they’ll track you ni sha
Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by soliddust2020: 10:38am On Sep 06, 2018
I remember when i lost my wallet back in the days in uniben. About 2 months later while i was broke i got a call from bank PHB to come collect my lost ATM card, got there the HBO gave me a bike guys number to call to go pick up my wallet. Called the guy and went to see him, the whole #8,700 in the wallet was complete, i offered the hausa bike guy some money he refused to collect. I just soffree go buy beta food and drink 2 bottles to celebrate.
Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by grandstar(m): 10:45am On Sep 06, 2018
DEGABA:
Me self my phone fall off from my pocket in keke and the guy sitting beside me just picked the phone and hurriedly dropped at the next bus stop, he didn't even collect his change from the keke driver.

My phone got stolen on a keke too. I did not know it was not on me. I don't like thinking about it

Cost me a bomb to replace it
Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 06, 2018
my phone fell in Ghana one day, i called the phone a guy picked it and i was about to give someone who can understand the language then i heard the guy said i cant speak the language oo lets speak english, he told me where he was i raced there on getting to his shop he discribed booom na naija guy, thank u brother will forever grateful.
Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by SeanPablo(m): 10:46am On Sep 06, 2018
Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by EmirAbj: 10:54am On Sep 06, 2018
The Boy Dey Fear SARS
Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by Redxy(m): 11:02am On Sep 06, 2018
That guy is honest like I am
Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by Phonix1234: 11:16am On Sep 06, 2018
Phone wen dey icloud grin
Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 11:51am On Sep 06, 2018
We Muslim are proud of our self cuz we good muslims are not terrorist.
Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 11:52am On Sep 06, 2018
We Muslim are proud of our self cuz we good muslims are not terrorist...
Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by Olaolud: 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
Yes,we still have honest people in nigeria.mainly to be Good in character or behaviour, your religion plays a major role.i hail the guy
Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by Redstone(m): 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2018
We still have honest people in our country, the guy deserves some accolade. However, we could all effortlessly do something about this menace by saving the serial numbers/IMEI of our gadgets on ForteReg.com

Secondly, we can also check the Serial number or IMEI of mobile gadgets on ForteReg.com If they’re registered on the platform, you could actually get the original owner’s information, call and verify the status of the gadget before buying.
In many cases, you never get the stolen gadgets again, it’s gone forever. In many cases too, buyers end up in jail.

Creating a new account with ForteReg.com is free. Visit www.fortereg.com to create a free account now & save the IMEI OR SERIAL NUMBER of your gadgets. There lots more to gain as a member of ForteReg.com

When we all get on board, stealing and selling of stolen gadgets would be reduced drastically.

Join us now, network with friends, it’s our duty to ensure our gadgets are safe at all time.
Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by NobodyKnows(m): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
berryford:
He's just a good man not because he's Muslim, good of him though
Will you say the same thing if he killed someone or committed some kind of atrocities.
Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by BlueScholar(m): 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
[quote author=thaoriginator post=70923154]Hausa guy rather.

If to say na ipob pigs or afonja skull miners, that phone don gwan be dat.

Hausa Amaka cheesy[/quoteh]

See how this guy insult us finish. shocked
Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by Folksyharry(m): 2:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
This is highly commendable. These kind of people should be celebrated and of course rewarded openly.
Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by MrMacinterchi1: 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
Kewtt:
What insolence.. Muslim guy..are they supposed to be thieves?

He was just being detailed with the information. U have a misinterpreted understanding.
Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by Twagrill(m): 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
Naijawebmaster:

You are part of the reason Nigeria is still backward. Smh! angry

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

so you're what? One of the reasons Nigeria will move forward? be saying trash there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My ONEPLUS 5 Just Arrived! Got Questions?! / Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Price In Slot & Jumia Nigeria 2018 / Concept Phone Created By A Nairalander (chido052)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.