Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

15-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Ghana Has Been Found - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Ghana Has Been Found (21269 Views)

Chisom Ezeonyiwara: 9-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Rivers State (Photo) / Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Victoria Island, Lagos - See Details And Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Ghana Has Been Found by brixton: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
Re: 15-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Ghana Has Been Found by olashas(f): 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
niggi4life:
[i] i told him i was kidnapped by GBOMO GBOMO ( known name for Kidnappers then)
Omo buruku grin grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Ghana Has Been Found by vivypretty(f): 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
niggi4life:
Na wa o, How do people miss like say na house key or wallet? Even our fone no just dey miss like that

i can remember when i was very young( About 11yrs old) i went to a Video Game house to play Super Mario Bros, luckily, they weren't too many people so me and the guy who owned the game shop decided to play series of games, from Evolution soccer to Mortal Kombat, to Street fighter to Teken. I totally forgot my mum only sent me an errand to go and buy kerosine that we will use for breakfast.
I played game from 8AM till 10PM, it was when the guy said he wanted to go and sleep i realised i was DEAD!!!!!!

I rushed home only to see my emtire family crying, My dad had gone to NTA Channel 7 to report my loss, My mum was lying down weeping without control, my sisters too were just screaming while friends were empathising with them grin grin grin grin grin. It was only my elder brother who didn't seem to feel bothered, He asked me were i was coming from and i told him i was kidnapped by GBOMO GBOMO ( known name for Kidnappers then) He didnt say anything, Mum was still crying, ( haba i don show na) Dad came in few mins later to ask me same question, Before i could tell him i was kidnapped by GBOMO.... i had recieved a brain resetting slap which recharged and surcharged my body system at the same time.

I immediately started confessing i was at Broda Luku's game shop grin grin grin grin grin

NB: Mum never said a word, not until she asked me the next day for the money for her kerosene.........U should know what happened after cheesy( Money wey i don use play game)..

hilarious.
Re: 15-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Ghana Has Been Found by Auxtin85(m): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
Tell us where they found her, they can't disturb our peace with the story of her being missing and not give full update on where she was found.
Re: 15-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Ghana Has Been Found by badmrkt(m): 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
niggi4life:
Na wa o, How do people miss like say na house key or wallet? Even our fone no just dey miss like that

i can remember when i was very young( About 11yrs old) i went to a Video Game house to play Super Mario Bros, luckily, they weren't too many people so me and the guy who owned the game shop decided to play series of games, from Evolution soccer to Mortal Kombat, to Street fighter to Teken. I totally forgot my mum only sent me an errand to go and buy kerosine that we will use for breakfast.
I played game from 8AM till 10PM, it was when the guy said he wanted to go and sleep i realised i was DEAD!!!!!!

I rushed home only to see my emtire family crying, My dad had gone to NTA Channel 7 to report my loss, My mum was lying down weeping without control, my sisters too were just screaming while friends were empathising with them grin grin grin grin grin. It was only my elder brother who didn't seem to feel bothered, He asked me were i was coming from and i told him i was kidnapped by GBOMO GBOMO ( known name for Kidnappers then) He didnt say anything, Mum was still crying, ( haba i don show na) Dad came in few mins later to ask me same question, Before i could tell him i was kidnapped by GBOMO.... i had recieved a brain resetting slap which recharged and surcharged my body system at the same time.

I immediately started confessing i was at Broda Luku's game shop grin grin grin grin grin

NB: Mum never said a word, not until she asked me the next day for the money for her kerosene.........U should know what happened after cheesy( Money wey i don use play game)..
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Ghana Has Been Found by dihhowner(m): 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
Looks like Iris West in The Flash... what a beautiful girl...
thank God for saving someones future wife.
Re: 15-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Ghana Has Been Found by delzbaba(m): 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
person go her boyfriend house una come dey disturb us
Re: 15-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Ghana Has Been Found by Reelmii: 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Where was she founded?
she was founded in the year 1834
Re: 15-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Ghana Has Been Found by siesen16: 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
so nice, there are no skull miners in Ghana
Re: 15-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Ghana Has Been Found by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
I wonder how RUBBISH de reach fp pass better things.. Where did she go to? Who was she with? What was she doing since? Why didnt anyone here 4rm her?. And u say "thank God" is dis thing real? It is fake right? Why am i asking sef? Who want answer these questions? Until u answer those questions satisfactory, IDONTBELIEVEIT. Let me jejely come n b going
Re: 15-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Ghana Has Been Found by darasimih104(m): 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Where was she founded?
she was founded in the year 2018
Re: 15-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Ghana Has Been Found by royalair(m): 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
After she don chop preek tire.

Re: 15-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Ghana Has Been Found by kayceeD2(m): 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
Primusinterpares:
my guy network nor allow me comment on the post ni
I see am, na glo Abi?
Re: 15-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Ghana Has Been Found by pennylover11(m): 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
they took her to Ghana for prostitution
Re: 15-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Ghana Has Been Found by Idamond: 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
Police should investigate her puzi
Re: 15-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Ghana Has Been Found by DaRuud(m): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Where was she founded?

She was founded In 1837
Re: 15-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Ghana Has Been Found by MunorAnne(f): 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Where was she founded?
She was founded on a solid rock.
Re: 15-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Ghana Has Been Found by manikspears: 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
zinnyzee:
Thank God... I don't think my fragile heart can bear another touching story.

A fragile heart was broken before,I don't think it can endure another pain, but there's a voice from deep inside of me.......if you know you know but indomie generation will never know tongue
Re: 15-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Ghana Has Been Found by mechanics(m): 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
Thank God.
Re: 15-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Ghana Has Been Found by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
manikspears:

A fragile heart was broken before,I don't think it can endure another pain, but there's a voice from deep inside of me.......if you know you know but indomie generation will never know tongue
C'mon, that's westlife fragile heart lyric na.

D'u think i'm a kid?
Sho mo age mi ni?
Re: 15-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Ghana Has Been Found by Primusinterpares(m): 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
kayceeD2:

I see am, na glo Abi?
lolzzzzzz... naaaaa.... do ppl still use glo ni?

those ppl do me shege ...

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Ghana Has Been Found by bossrillboss: 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Where was she founded?
..1900BC..Lwkmd
Re: 15-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Ghana Has Been Found by manikspears: 7:56am On Sep 06, 2018
zinnyzee:
C'mon, that's westlife fragile heart lyric na.

D'u think i'm a kid?
Sho mo age mi ni?

na so,thanks to google smiley and it is not westlife tongue
Re: 15-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Ghana Has Been Found by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 06, 2018
manikspears:

Yeah, a very big thanks to google.
Google is bae.

So it's not westlife.... It's southlife?

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Ghana Has Been Found by manikspears: 8:40am On Sep 06, 2018
zinnyzee:
Yeah, a very big thanks to google.
Google is bae.

Lol
Re: 15-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Ghana Has Been Found by cbrezy(m): 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
manikspears:

zinnyzee:
Yeah, a very big thanks to google. Google is bae.

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/westlife/fragileheart.html
Re: 15-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Ghana Has Been Found by TheCork(m): 4:51pm On May 14, 2020
olashas:

Omo buruku grin grin

Please will u accept 1000 naira cash for kiss,hug n romance but if u gimmmme extra romance, I will buy u a cow...Deal? smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Students Detained In Malaysia For Internet Scam Involving RM2.4m / Herdsmen Barricade Delta Road, Rob Passengers / Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.