Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,181 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Obsanjo Has This To Say About Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obsanjo Has This To Say About Atiku (643 Views)

Osinbajo, Obsanjo, COS, Dapo Abiodun, Others Attend Fidau Prayer Of Former AGF / “yoruba Men, Benjamin Adekunle & Obsanjo Won The Biafran War For Nigeria” — Reno / Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obsanjo Has This To Say About Atiku by Alabamagnate: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
OBJ on his twitter page today finished Presidential hopeful of PDP former v.p Atiku Abubakar.
This is what Baba said

It's very ridiculous to hear that Atiku said
he's not corrupt. Well, I am not
categorically saying Atiku is corrupt, but
until he can travel to America - not Dubai,
and return to Nigeria, I can never entrust
him with my wallet let alone of the
finances of the country.@chief_Obasanjo

Do you agree with him?
Re: Obsanjo Has This To Say About Atiku by yarimo(m): 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
ATIKU when are you going to AMERICA? Please just go their so that you can shame OBASANJO, oya ATIKU please over to you

1 Like

Re: Obsanjo Has This To Say About Atiku by fallout87: 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
Obasanjo doesn't have a Twitter. Nonsense thread

1 Like

Re: Obsanjo Has This To Say About Atiku by ciggy000(m): 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
Obasanjo has failed to realize that power belongs to God almighty. Continuous criticism of Atiku because he failed to support your third term agenda doesn't make him a better person. You cant also have your way all the time else there would be no other way for others to have.
Re: Obsanjo Has This To Say About Atiku by babdap: 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
The only reason i will ever consider voting for Atiku is when he has traveled to USA.
Re: Obsanjo Has This To Say About Atiku by xangerar: 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
Why not proudly say that yourself instead of ascribing a supposed twitter post to Chief Obasanjo who almost everyone knows has said he is not on twitter.
Re: Obsanjo Has This To Say About Atiku by Alabamagnate: 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
xangerar:
Why not proudly say that yourself instead of ascribing a supposed twitter post to Chief Obasanjo who almost everyone knows has said he is not on twitter.

Don't you see the handle,then verify
Re: Obsanjo Has This To Say About Atiku by StillX10(m): 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
Lol, baba funny die. He said that he didn't want to say categorically but he said it after all

(1) (Reply)

APC Publicly Rejects Calls For Buhari To Participate In Presidential Debates / How I Got Fake NYSC Certificate – Adeosun / Photos From Osun APC Governorship Election Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.