Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album (22236 Views)

Download Full Album: Kizz Daniel – No Bad Songz (NBS) / Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John / The Tracklist Of Falz "27" Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
Nathdoug:
I'm not sure you know what music is

Forget sentimens . Kiss Daniel is enjoying media hype .. Same thing Wizkid is enjoyed that helped him to where he is now.

Wizkid can be argued to be the most popular artist in naija but that doest make him the best.
He has lost his glory He was getting it right when he was coming up though.

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by TundeCole(m): 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
JamaicanLove:
I'm so cold... embarassed

I need some warm hug
face your book Wulikatu....

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
His debut album 'New Era' was phenomenal. I expect something big from his sophomore too
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by Dollabiz: 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hmm
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by Haryobami016(m): 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
Mumu
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Another garbage loading grin
He has only 2 good songs in his entire carreer
Woju and LaYe, others are just over hyped.

Tekno still remains the most consistent Nigerian artist giving hits back to back followed by Davido

7 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by memories1(f): 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
The only Nigerian artiste whose songs I can listen to on repeat without getting bored.

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by Omofunaab2: 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Tekno still remains the most consistent Nigerian artist giving hits back to back followed by Davido

It's better you stick to your "Afonja Afonja Afonja " nonsense you normally type here.

Kizz Daniel's first Album won the album of the year when it was released ...Tekno that most of his songs lacks lyrical content...Tekno doesn't even have a single album yet and he's been in the industry before kizz Daniel yet he is the most consistent Nigerian artist according to you. .Lol

10 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
Haryobami016:
Mumu
Imbe undecided
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by jaxxy(m): 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
Kizz is good bt I wud like to see better collaborations.
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
TundeCole:

face your book Wulikatu....

Do I look like a jambite?

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I need some warm hug
Go take ur bath in a tepidly warm water.
Don't forget to thank me!
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
Omofunaab2:

It's better you stick to your "Afonja Afonja Afonja " nonsense you normally type here.

Kizz Daniel's first Album won the album of the year when it was released ...Tekno that most of his songs lacks lyrical content

Album of the year?
Don't be a clown.
Who dash am undecided?
That's how u people hype nonsense..
Oya type Tekno Yawa lyrics and type Wizkid Manya lyrics.. Let's see who sounds more stupid.
I don't why u yorubas are always biased.
Say the truth for once undecided
E no go kill u

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by otomori(m): 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I need some warm hug
Am on my way.
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by otomori(m): 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I need some warm hug
Am on my way.
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by lakkyflow(m): 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

it shows how unintelligent your forefathers have been ... why should you say that ? every of his hits makes sense ... All these small boys self...

3 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Forget sentimens . Kiss Daniel is enjoying media hype .. Same thing Wizkid is enjoyed that helped him to where he is now.

Wizkid can be argued to be the most popular artist in naija but that doest make him the best.
He has lost his glory He was getting it right when he was coming up though.

See this one!

Clown...

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by ORIENTATION101: 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

comparing tekno to kiss Daniel is disrespectful infact you re enemy of good music

4 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by omoadeleye(m): 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I need some warm hug

Go and warm transformer
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by Efewestern: 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Album of the year?
Don't be a clown.
Who dash am undecided?
That's how u people hype nonsense..
Oya type Tekno Yawa lyrics and type Wizkid Manya lyrics.. Let's see who sounds more stupid.
I don't why u yorubas are always biased.
Say the truth for once undecided
E no go kill u

Dude don't be a bigot, kiss Daniel is good. don't write bad of someone simply because he is not from your ethnic group, it's common with most of you from your region.

Kiss Daniel has more hit than Tekno, how can you even compare both?, your level of bigotry is alarming.

6 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by Haggui: 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
nepapole:

U don't av transformer in Ur area ni?
Lol grin
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by Efewestern: 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
Omofunaab2:

Kizz Daniel's first Album won the album of the year when it was released ...Tekno that most of his songs lacks lyrical content...Tekno doesn't even have a single album yet and he's been in the industry before kizz Daniel yet he is the most consistent Nigerian artist according to you. .Lol

You can easily see the bigotry in his post, he was even comparing Wizkid to Tekno.. wahala they, you should be comparing Tekno to Oritsefemi and Orezi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by femi4: 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

[b]Tekno still remains the most consistent Nigerian artist
giving hits back to back followed by Davido[/b]
you just expose your level of ignorance

3 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by Alphafeezay(m): 7:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

For your own small mind abi?

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by Temihamzee85: 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
Trust kizz....no dull moment with him song
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by xtremeTall(m): 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
Efewestern:

Dude don't be a bigot, kiss Daniel is good. don't write bad of someone simply because he is not from your ethnic group, it's common with most of you from your region.

Kiss Daniel has more hit than Tekno, how can you even compare both?, your level of bigotry is alarming.

Sharaaaap what do u know about song.. undecided
go u tube and check views..
Tekno has music video that has 76 million views. He even has views than wizkid
Ur overhyped Kiss Daniel and Wizkid.. can't have that till he die.

U are the type that follow crowd BECOZ crowed is shouting.. "This is the way"
Tekno is fat better than Wizkid and kizzdaniel.
Only David can compare.
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
lakkyflow:
it shows how unintelligent your forefathers have been ... why should you say that ? every of his hits makes sense ... All these small boys self...

Even ur entire generation has been ignorant so Im not surprised
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by ionsman: 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

The people that liked your comment are more stupid than you.

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
ionsman:

The people that liked your comment are more stupid than you.
U are daft
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by Efewestern: 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Sharaaaap what do u know about song.. undecided go u tube and check views.. Tekno has music video that has 76 million views. He even has views than wizkid Ur overhyped Kiss Daniel and Wizkid.. can't have that till he die.
U are the type that follow crowd BECOZ crowed is shouting.. "This is the way" Tekno is fat better than Wizkid and kizzdaniel. Only David can compare.

Okay sir, bye.
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
Efewestern:

Okay sir, bye.
Good boy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Times Tems Made History In Music Industry / Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "My Way" (Video) / Naija Hip Hop And Its Emptiness (Stroking The Admiration Of The Shallow Minds)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.