Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album (22237 Views)

Download Full Album: Kizz Daniel – No Bad Songz (NBS) / Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John / The Tracklist Of Falz "27" Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by jagorinho: 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Album of the year?
Don't be a clown.
Who dash am undecided?
That's how u people hype nonsense..
Oya type Tekno Yawa lyrics and type Wizkid Manya lyrics.. Let's see who sounds more stupid.
I don't why u yorubas are always biased.
Say the truth for once undecided
E no go kill u
The problem with this country is we have high concentration of stupid people, did you just mention tekno, that one that plays only on one beat, i heared he is now refurbishing other people's songs now, look if kiss daniel is neymar, tekno is jordan ibe

3 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by ProudlyTunes: 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Another garbage loading grin
He has only 2 good songs in his entire carreer
Woju and LaYe, others are just over hyped.

Tekno still remains the most consistent Nigerian artist giving hits back to back followed by Davido
You are making sense until you mention Tecno, it's very obvious your comment is influenced by tribal sentiment. Your cant put yourself in position of judge while you're full of bias, sentiment and prejudice. It's sad this tribal immaturity has eaten deep into the systems of Nairalanders. So many immature minds here.

3 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
jagorinho:

The problem with this country is we have high concentration of stupid people, did you just mention tekno, that one that plays only on one beat, i heared he is now refurbishing other people's songs now, look if kiss daniel is neymar, tekno is jordan ibe

Yeah u are right and u really nomber1 on that list of stupid people. grin
Go to u tube and check views and u will know kiss Daniel is shut compared to Tekno.
Even ur Wizkid no reach him.

Only hyping is helping both of them.
That's just the fact
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

You are making sense until you mention Tecno, it's very obvious your comment is influenced by tribal sentiment. Your cant put yourself in position of judge while you're full of bias, sentiment and prejudice. It's sad this tribal immaturity has eaten deep into the systems of Nairalanders. So many immature minds here.

Dude Tekno is better that him.
Do u know what consistency means? undecided
Talking about consistency Tekno is better I'm saying the fact, no bias.
Do u know that Tekno even have more u tube views than Wizkid? undecided

To do ur findings..
Nigerians are know to follow crowd and leave the truth.
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Dude Tekno is better that him.
Do u know what consistency means? undecided
Talking about consistency Tekno is better I'm saying the fact, no bias.
Do u know that Tekno even have more u tube views than Wizkid? undecided

To do ur findings..
Nigerians are know to follow crowd and leave the truth.
I don't like wizkid like before, wizkid sang all his good songs when he started his career, he now sings rubbish. But Tecno too isn't dat bright singer, maybe just his first songs, while most of his songs sounds similar and nothing much. The real talented ones are the likes of runtown etc. But among the poplular ones, I think Davido is still the most creative, he brings new stuffs out everytime although is voice and singing skill may be below expected. Anyway, the likes of tuface, former psquare etc still remain the real singers. Forget all these small boys

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

I don't like wizkid like before, wizkid sang all his good songs when he started his career, he now sings rubbish. But Tecno too isn't dat bright singer, maybe just his first songs, while most of his songs sounds similar and nothing much. The real talented ones are the likes of runtown etc. But among the poplular ones, I think Davido is still the most creative, he brings new stuffs out everytime although is voice and singing skill may be below expected. Anyway, the likes of tuface, former psquare etc still remain the real singers. Forget all these small boys

Yes u are right though.
Davido is a hit maker, no disrespect to him I already said that

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by lekanation(m): 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Tekno still remains the most consistent Nigerian artist giving hits back to back followed by Davido
YEBA IS OVERHYPED ABI? SOFA IS OVERHYPED? GOOD TIME THAT EVEN WIZKID DO THE COVER IS OVERHYPED RIGHT BABA IS OVERHYPED? WAIT IS OVERHYPED TO YOU EVEN MAMA AND DURO IS OVERHYPED? if you don't commend other people's efforts there is no way you're going to be great in life.

5 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by lekanation(m): 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ademidd:
I like his music but what's it with the red beret he wears all the time??
like his song and leave whatever he wears, it doesn't concern you
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by jagorinho: 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Yeah u are right and u really nomber1 on that list of stupid people. grin
Go to u tube and check views and u will know kiss Daniel is shut compared to Tekno.
Even ur Wizkid no reach him.

Only hyping is helping both of them.
That's just the fact
shut up!!! i wont blame you, he is the best your region can come with now, it is even an embarassment to the word music for tekno to be considered as a musician. Tekno is mediocre same as you. The next time you compare tekno to wizkid, you need to be taken to rehab

3 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by Omofunaab2: 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Album of the year?
Don't be a clown.
Who dash am undecided?
That's how u people hype nonsense..
Oya type Tekno Yawa lyrics and type Wizkid Manya lyrics.. Let's see who sounds more stupid.
I don't why u yorubas are always biased.
Say the truth for once undecided
E no go kill u

Lol, most people on this thread already agreed that you are a clown , So no need wasting my time with you grin grin grin
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
lekanation:
YEBA IS OVERHYPED ABI? SOFA IS OVERHYPED? GOOD TIME THAT EVEN WIZKID DO THE COVER IS OVERHYPED RIGHT BABA IS OVERHYPED? WAIT IS OVERHYPED TO YOU EVEN MAMA AND DURO IS OVERHYPED? if you don't commend other people's efforts there is no way you're going to be great in life.

I'm already great in life.
So I don't need to accept ur own view too to be great in life undecided

To be honest those songs are over hyped
I have mentioned w good songs he did.
And that's the fact
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
Omofunaab2:

Lol, most people on this thread already agreed that you are a clown , So no need wasting my time with you grin grin grin

The joke is on u
Check my likes and check urs then we will know who the real clown is. grin
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by GAJIT: 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
JamaicanLove:
I'm so cold... embarassed

I need some warm hug

go and hug transformer!
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
jagorinho:

shut up!!! i wont blame you, he is the best your region can come with now, it is even an embarassment to the word music for tekno to be considered as a musician. Tekno is mediocre same as you. The next time you compare tekno to wizkid, you need to be taken to rehab

Sharaaaaaaa!!..
Olodo if it pain u go kill urself.. Eeediot.
wizkid is empty and over hyped..
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
GAJIT:

go and hug transformer!

sad
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by lekanation(m): 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

I'm already great in life.
So I don't need to accept ur own view too to be great in life undecided

To be honest those songs are over hyped
I have mentioned w good songs he did.
And that's the fact
none of them are overhyped. I started listening to Nigerian musics after 2face and 9ice when I listened to mama by kiss
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by Donald7610: 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Lol

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by StarOnEarth(m): 12:15am On Sep 06, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Ode
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by bidak(m): 12:17am On Sep 06, 2018
Kizz Daniel is the only naija musician I can download his song without listening to it first or reading reviews about the song .. The dude can sing
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by Nobody: 1:45am On Sep 06, 2018
Old story since 2 months back.. Yeye
fabinfos:
During the month of August Flyboy Inc CEO Kizz Daniel shared a post of the Track-list for his ‘N B S ‘ album via Instagram without any featured artists and producers which kept his fans wondering if he was the only one on the album without any assist and who the major producer was.

Now just few hours ago Kizz Daniel posted the Updated Track-list with featured artists and each track producer via his Instagram. The new Track-list has Simi, DJ Xclusive, Major Lazer, DJ Dino and his new signees Philkeyz & Demmie Vee and Producers Pheelz, Runtinz, Jaypizzle, Philkeyz and Killertunes

http://kikiotolu.com/kizz-daniel-unveils-tracklist-for-his-forthcoming-no-bad-songz-album/

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by Rick9(m): 3:20am On Sep 06, 2018
20 tracks. Well studio albums aint for me. Sha

I just prefer greatest hits singles
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by BenzEne1(m): 6:19am On Sep 06, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

S T F U....... Tekno is consistent in spilling out rubbish packaged on nice beats. Kiss Daniel no b in mate oga.

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:55am On Sep 06, 2018
BenzEne1:

S T F U....... Tekno is consistent in spilling out rubbish packaged on nice beats. Kiss Daniel no b in mate oga.

Hungry small boy go and play with sand.. And shut up!!.
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by kbitss(f): 7:19am On Sep 06, 2018
No wonder your monicker is nightmare? U dz untalented idiot...

Tekno still remains the most consistent Nigerian artist giving hits back to back followed by Davido[/b][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Times Tems Made History In Music Industry / Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "My Way" (Video) / Naija Hip Hop And Its Emptiness (Stroking The Admiration Of The Shallow Minds)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.