Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off (39046 Views)

President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France / Police Storm Osun Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) / Kwankwaso Welcomes Tinubu And His Entourage To Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by Hongbenga(m): 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
Arrival of Bola Tinubu to the State of Osun ahead of tomorrow flag-off APC Rally for Oyetola, Jagaban was Welcomed by the State Governor, Ogbeni Aregbesola.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1900035396740406&id=100002018929867&comment_id=1900054180071861&_rdr

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by seunmsg(m): 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
Jagaban the big masquerade is in town, smaller masquerades should take cover.

Oyetola is the man, APC is the party. Ileri Oluwa lo mase l'osun.

174 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by SolutionMee: 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
cheesy

The fear of Saraki is the beginning of running all the way from Lagos to Osun State. I don't expect a man with a brown roofed teeth to be doing that at old age. Unfortunately, shame has no respect for age. Saraki will soon teach him another modern day politics in Osun State.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by Basic123: 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

The fear of Saraki is the beginning of running all the way from Lagos to Osun State. I don't expect a man with a brown roofed teeth to be doing that at old age. Unfortunately, shame has no respect for age. Saraki will soon teach him another modern day politics in Osun State.
SEE PAINMENT grin

If we find out very well like that na one BIAFRAN slave pig to hausa fulani muslims (Saraki,Atiku,kwankwaso,makarfi,bafarawa,shekarau) in their so called Christian non islamist party of PDP living in nnewi(not as developed as iyana ipaja) you go be!

Awon alainikan se!

That is how they hailed nnamdi kanu,fayose,eleka,jimoh Ibrahim,GEJ,Atiku to Oblivion,it's time for Saraki/Adeleke....

148 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by bankyblue(m): 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
Na now I won know if osun people get head or not

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
Dancing senator, over to you!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by Afamed: 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Does Saraki have any political structures outside Kwara State?

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by seunmsg(m): 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
[s]
The fear of Saraki is the beginning of running all the way from Lagos to Osun State. I don't expect a man with a brown roofed teeth to be doing that at old age. Unfortunately, shame has no respect for age. Saraki will soon teach him another modern day politics in Osun State[/s].

Asiwaju is the current political leader of south western Nigeria. If a very critical election is about taking place in any part of the South west, he ought to be there to support his party and candidate. I understand high level politics like this is strange to you because there is no unifying political leader in the entire lenght of the region where you come from. Learn and stop spewing nonsense.

142 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by docadams: 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

You think na era of ballot box snatching or result writing in government house. Since INEC new approach to election PDP has been finding it difficult to win elections. Why is it so?

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by Johnnyessence(m): 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

jagaban spent his billions of naira in last year senatorial bye election, please what's the outcome of the election. let me come and be going jare. Olorun ju Tinubu Lo. his mission was destroyed in the last hour.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by kayzat: 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
Saraki bought Presidential and Senatorial tickets
Tambuwal bought Presidential and Governorship tickets
Sule lamido bought Senatorial and Presidential tickets.
...people of God, Permission to laugh small

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by futuregovernor: 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
Tinubu can never rule this country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by Minjim: 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
Afamed:

Does Saraki have any political structures outside Kwara State?

I tire o!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by seunmsg(m): 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
Johnnyessence:
jagaban spent his billions of naira in last year senatorial bye election, please what's the outcome of the election. let me come and be going jare. Olorun ju Tinubu Lo. his mission was destroyed in the last hour.

Just like the case of Ekiti, you will be dissapointed again after Osun election.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by Johnnyessence(m): 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
seunmsg:

Just like the case of Ekiti, you will be dissapointed again after Osun election.
Hmmmm let me come and be going. Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun. Olorun ju eda Lo ni Gbogbo ona.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by Omeokachie: 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
Osun is up for sale.

Alpha Beta bidding for its soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by Afamed: 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Hmmmm let me come and be going. Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun. Olorun ju eda Lo ni Gbogbo ona.
You said more than this in Ekiti, weeks ago.Between where is Governor Eleka?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by eurogee: 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by HzRF(m): 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
seunmsg:
Jagaban the big masquerade is in town, smaller masquerades should take cover.

Oyetola is the man, APC is the party. Ileri Oluwa lo mase l'osun.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by Johnnyessence(m): 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
Afamed:

You said more than this in Ekiti, weeks ago.Between where is Governor Eleka?
Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun. Olorun ju eda Lo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by Afamed: 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun. Olorun ju eda Lo.
He has no clue of winning the election.

11 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by Firefire(m): 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
Only potential terrorists cum suicide bombers will want Aregbese to continue in Osun by proxy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by SeriouslySense(m): 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
Sowore for President lets add value to our Nigeria, we need to upgrade to the Nigeria of possibilities.

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by MooreJozo(m): 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2018
ehennn
Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by adisabarber(m): 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2018
He for prostrate? The kind of stories that make FP these days dey one kind

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by Pidginwhisper: 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
Jagaban the Landlord of Lagos. No be adeleke be that?
Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by adioolayi(m): 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2018
Jagaban don land... make all the political novice disappear

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by skedman(m): 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

small boy with no ideas,clueless.
ekit
i was an example

17 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off by Glink2018(m): 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Both PDP and APC candidates are not competent to handle the present financial and economical crisis in osun state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba / Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) / Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.