Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

We were offered Cash To Burn Kwankwaso Red Caps - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We were offered Cash To Burn Kwankwaso Red Caps (48405 Views)

Kwankwaso Supporters Burn NNPP Logo, Red Caps In Kano, Endorse Atiku (Video) / People Wearing Atiku T-shirts & Kwankwaso Red Caps At PDP Convention (Photos) / Photos As Kwankwaso Declares For President In Abuja. Red Caps Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We were offered Cash To Burn Kwankwaso Red Caps by vRendoh(m): 6:44am On Sep 06, 2018
Oyerinde16:
IF U WILL VOTE BUHARI 2019 LIKE IF ITS KWANKWASO SHARE let's see

Kano people will have to choose between their son and .....
I really doubt if the 2015 is strong enough to throw away this opportunity.
Re: We were offered Cash To Burn Kwankwaso Red Caps by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 06, 2018
Desperate Acts Of A Dying A P C..I Biliv Dis Story Cos Dis Abokis Up North Will Do Anything 4 Money
Re: We were offered Cash To Burn Kwankwaso Red Caps by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 06, 2018
positivethought:
I said it on this forum that the so called anti kwankwaso rally was orchestrated by APC with financial inducement n one gorilla was arguing with me,I knew it was a matter of time before the truth reveals itself, i don't kwankwaso but APC is just too full of deciet,lies n propaganda,it is a coven of devils.

these is nigeria,, news like this could be very true or just a damage control antics from kwankwaso team ... the OP said their was a protest ,so are there no pictures or videos to attest & confirm the authencity ... APC can lie for nigeria does not mean pdp cannt lie for africa.. naa there way
if there was a protest ,,why not just post the pictures & share the video ...instead of the long descriptive essay by OP.
its quiet bizzares, people already have the kind of news they want to read everyday .. no one cares about authencity ,verifying ..most nairalanders are all about where there interest belongs ..

1 Like

Re: We were offered Cash To Burn Kwankwaso Red Caps by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 06, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
Another APC propaganda busted
Kwankwasiyya is a movement that can't be stopped

Let him go to Kano to do the Kwankwasiyyaa.. The way you guys comment here eh; I really do not understand how people who said Buhari is a Muslim , a bigot, a northern president, Boko haram, lover of north and hater of all other parts of Nigeria... but still the want Kwankwaso who happens to be the same character even worse that Buhari when it come to all mention above.... Youths of Nigeria; are you sure you want good governance?
Re: We were offered Cash To Burn Kwankwaso Red Caps by Realname: 7:59am On Sep 06, 2018
Dannyset:
No need for all these. We will know who is who in 2019. Kwakanso is only massaging his ego
Kwakwanso so will win clearly , you see not even one.person liked your post? Shows how alone you are
Re: We were offered Cash To Burn Kwankwaso Red Caps by Zuorom: 8:35am On Sep 06, 2018
APC and deceit be like identical twin brothers
Re: We were offered Cash To Burn Kwankwaso Red Caps by Eagleword14(f): 8:47am On Sep 06, 2018
But why did they accept d offer in d first place This is d major reason Nigeria has been producing half baked politicians.
Re: We were offered Cash To Burn Kwankwaso Red Caps by yaki84: 9:19am On Sep 06, 2018
If u calculate 10thousand naira by 500thousand people which might hv partook in that eexercise, u realise 5billion naira.
5billion can consrruct atleast 40kms of road in some communities which can automatically make thepeople burn the cap n denouce the kwankwasiya thing.
That money can build n equip more than 10health centres. Some leaders r not worth being leaders.
Re: We were offered Cash To Burn Kwankwaso Red Caps by delishpot: 10:04am On Sep 06, 2018
Bubu is not worried. Those two chinese men peeping at him will vote for him.
Re: We were offered Cash To Burn Kwankwaso Red Caps by Guide777(m): 11:21am On Sep 06, 2018
Guide777:
When it comes lying , One Nigerian Party holds the World Record. Its marvels me how the best liars in the Country were handpicked individually and assembled collectively in one single party. When Lai started we thought he is the best of them all. But alas, i just discovered that all of them are ...... Lai is a learner.

I said it before. Party of Looters, Killers, economic destroyers, deceivers, Liars and scammers.
Re: We were offered Cash To Burn Kwankwaso Red Caps by adonaimart(m): 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2018
Politicians and deception!
Empowerment of d youths and education, d only way to beat dis lies!
Check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US To Seize Kola Aluko’s House: $25m Los Angeles Mansion / Uzodinma: Aggrieved Politicians Responsible For The Insecurity In Imo State / Brazilian Returnee Arrested With Cocaine In Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.