Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter (14265 Views)

Okowa Arrives PDP Headquarter Ahead Of Osun Election NCC Inauguration / Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) / 2019: Atiku Submits His Nomination Form To PDP (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by AllTheWayUp: 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
Kwankwaso submits completed nomination form at the @OfficialPDPNig National secretariat Wadata Plaza Abuja

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by AllTheWayUp: 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
Kwankwaso ti takeover

Another APC propaganda has been busted
https://www.nairaland.com/4717001/offered-cash-burn-kwankwaso-red

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by AllTheWayUp: 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
Kwankwasiyya issa movement

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by KingLennon(m): 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
Kwankwaso will give Buhari a run for his money in the north. But i doubt he is gonna win that ticket. PMB till 2019 grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by chomchom1(f): 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
All road lead to Duara 2019 tongue

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by SEONaijaExpert: 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
Waste of time! What's giving him and his followers hope is because he came second to President Buhari at the APC primaries.

I hope they know this one is not primaries, this is a national election.

He can never come close on a national election.

PMB till 2023!

Mark my words!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by kennypoju04: 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
Cool

Hope he wins....

Sbeg check below
Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by Segunade10: 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by fvck(m): 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
Pdp is like a man that meets different girls and promise same thing, all to sleep with them.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by Augustinaz(m): 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
K
Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by aleeyus(m): 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
his issue

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by HARMYMY(f): 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
Good
Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by adioolayi(m): 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
Muhammadu Buhari GCFR your political father we know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by AllTheWayUp: 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
Kwankwaso issa Goal

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by richidinho(m): 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
he is in the right party, the only party that knows how to handle economy of the nation

immediately the election is won, the party will start shopping for technocrats not politicians to handle critical sectors of the economy, kudos to THE PDP. That is why in 16yrs inflation rate was at minimum, exchange rate was stable also

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
Futile endeavour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by Mahsums: 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
grin grin grin

Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by englishmart(m): 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
He's the only person from PDP that can battle baba, man to man.

7 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by chomchom1(f): 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Waste of time!

See pains

7 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by lordm(m): 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by Mahsums: 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
Sai baba we know

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by gaby(m): 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
Now I understand why a pocket of red cap-donning gypsies were seen about in my location

I was pleasantly surprised seeing even albinos I personally knew before hand looking all ridiculously "Northern" in their kwankwasiya caps.

The election na serious matter.

Enjoy my siggy

7 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by Cletus77(m): 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
PDP needs a candidate who is North south popular
Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by DadaStephen1(m): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
Please I need money urgently

IT Company Documents For Sale At Give Away Price... (NEVO IT LIMITED)

What You Get :
* CAC Certificate and Papers
* Company Seal
* Corporate Account with Cheque Book
* Company Gold MasterCard
* Official Facebook and Twitter handles

This is the best deal you can get, save yourself the hassles of Company registration in Nigeria.

Please help me share...

Call Me if interested:
+2348093094017
Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by dodoro(m): 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
Waste of money, time and other valuable resources.
Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by OsuEbonyi: 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by basic23111: 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
if u like don't submit it, how that one take affect us
Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by israelmao(m): 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
Somebody is already in fear.
Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by iammo(m): 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
smiley
Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by Tonyspecial(m): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
Danger
Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by hisexcellency34: 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
Kwankwaso who was barred by Ganduje from entering Kano
Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by dodoro(m): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari will roundly defeat any candidate presented by any political party in Nigeria. People should be reasonable and forget about all this noise and join forces with the current administration for the betterment of all Nigerians.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC ‘satisfied’ By Buhari’s Academic Qualification / NDDC Budgets ‘Hijacked’ By Nigerian Lawmakers — Cairo Ojougboh (Video) / Nigerians Too Hard To Govern – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.