Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Osamede Adun Defects To PDP, Curses APC 'Spies' That Would Return - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osamede Adun Defects To PDP, Curses APC 'Spies' That Would Return (25672 Views)

Archbishop Samson Mustapha Curses APC, Tinubu For Hiring His Pastor As Bishop / Military Arrests Goni Fandam, ISWAP Informant Who Spies On Troops' Movements / Dino Melaye Defects To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osamede Adun Defects To PDP, Curses APC 'Spies' That Would Return by SmilingMary(m): 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
frankotele:
Stop been Clueless about Adun.. he has a very massive Conglomerate, and among the top employers of Labour in benin, aside this, he controls 85% of Agberos in the whole of benin,who b4 now where charged to steal ballot box for APC during elections. and he owns the whole Of Ogbe community in benin, also a prominent palace Chief with followers inside and outside of the palace..

Which Agberos are you talking about? He is irrelevant my brother, except you are talking of his exploits while in PDP....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osamede Adun Defects To PDP, Curses APC 'Spies' That Would Return by frankotele(m): 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
ipobarethieves:
sad sad grin grin wink undecided undecided embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sad grin cool tongue cool sad grin why are Edo men so ugly/wicked? See how dis one head look like mortal. When there's no money to steal/control the gov, the yeye thing rush back to PDP
Re: Osamede Adun Defects To PDP, Curses APC 'Spies' That Would Return by blacknp(m): 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
SalamRushdie:
God will definitely save Nigeria form Satanic Buhari
You again,whoever you are,you must be living in a very dark world?Your moniker alone Mr Rushdie doesn't speak good of you,stupid conspiracy Theorist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osamede Adun Defects To PDP, Curses APC 'Spies' That Would Return by orobs93(m): 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
Digitalwitch:
Is that his nickname?
yes that's what he his known as ..in Benin

1 Like

Re: Osamede Adun Defects To PDP, Curses APC 'Spies' That Would Return by frankotele(m): 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
ipobarethieves:
sad sad grin grin wink undecided undecided embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sad grin cool tongue cool sad grin why are Edo men so ugly/wicked? See how dis one head look like mortal. When there's no money to steal/control the gov, the yeye thing rush back to PDP
IGNORANCE.. Becareful of wat u say be4 u get CURSED by the Palace chief.. he is Richer than our Governor aside the governors stolen funds
Re: Osamede Adun Defects To PDP, Curses APC 'Spies' That Would Return by chibuthanks: 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
[quote author=blacknp post=70938646]Pdp always win on the Internet and loose in reality,I guess too many foreigners on Naira land,maybe Putin has sent his boys? [WAIT TILL 2019 WHEN D TNUNAMI HIT U U WONT BELIEVE UR EYE ALL FAILURES ROAD MUST LEADS TO DAURA COMES 2019]
Re: Osamede Adun Defects To PDP, Curses APC 'Spies' That Would Return by blacknp(m): 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
SmilingMary:

Which Agberos are you talking about? He is irrelevant my brother, except you are talking of his exploits while in PDP....
Agberos?let the Commissioner of Police for Edo State not get a complaint from Governor Obaseki about some Agberos disturbing the peace in the Benin City vicinity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osamede Adun Defects To PDP, Curses APC 'Spies' That Would Return by SoaringLife01: 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
APC all the way....PDP was a nightmare in Edo State and is presently a horror-movie in Delta State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osamede Adun Defects To PDP, Curses APC 'Spies' That Would Return by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
coolcharm:
Curse ba wo

Benin curse na die o cheesy

So, APC has been technically cursed, just the way they technically defeated boko haram grin

Hahahahahaha.
Re: Osamede Adun Defects To PDP, Curses APC 'Spies' That Would Return by Emytini(m): 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
check the man's face if the curse is real or not before you defect
Re: Osamede Adun Defects To PDP, Curses APC 'Spies' That Would Return by Arysexy(m): 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
Bob izua left

Kabaka about leaving too
Re: Osamede Adun Defects To PDP, Curses APC 'Spies' That Would Return by orasuyiefosa(m): 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
lolanews:
Osamede Adun, a chieftain of the Edo State chapter of the All Progressives Congress, APC, and a Benin high chief has defected to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Adun, who led thousands of APC members to defect in Benin also placed a curse on anyone who returned to the party.

Speaking at PDP secretariat in Benin, Adun said they dumped APC due to the large-scale poverty and high handedness which the ruling party was notorious for.

He said: “We are back home to the PDP. I am placing a curse on anybody who comes here to spy on us with the intention of going back to the APC.

“There is a curse on anybody here who goes back to APC. We are through with APC and will never go back to that party.

“Woe betides anybody here who goes back to APC. There is poverty everywhere. That is the only achievement of APC. We are back to make PDP better than we met it.”

https://tracereport.com.ng/2018/09/05/edo-drama-as-apc-chieftain-defects-to-pdp-places-curse/
Bob izua we know u......lolzzz...go back home.
Re: Osamede Adun Defects To PDP, Curses APC 'Spies' That Would Return by ionsman: 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
Immediately I saw Bob Izua, I ignored. Abeg feed us better stories. grin

1 Like

Re: Osamede Adun Defects To PDP, Curses APC 'Spies' That Would Return by AmazingELixir: 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
shocked
Why Edo politicians dey too ugly sef...From the Ekuku dog to the incumbent governor and now this latest defector....
Re: Osamede Adun Defects To PDP, Curses APC 'Spies' That Would Return by hass4bless(m): 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
Adun aka Bob Izua...... Mr Nobody in Edo politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osamede Adun Defects To PDP, Curses APC 'Spies' That Would Return by centoke30(m): 11:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
Johnnyessence:
oshiomole state is divided already. more defection coming. let me come and be going. oshiomole, please when are you going to the senate?
can Oshiomele ever win in a free and fair election?
Re: Osamede Adun Defects To PDP, Curses APC 'Spies' That Would Return by Harmoneasy: 11:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
orobs93:
Bob izua has been useless
the transformer make kposa!

1 Like

Re: Osamede Adun Defects To PDP, Curses APC 'Spies' That Would Return by ipobarethieves: 12:26am On Sep 06, 2018
frankotele:
IGNORANCE.. Becareful of wat u say be4 u get CURSED by the Palace chief.. he is Richer than our Governor aside the governors stolen funds
undecided.Lil man, yea! u are still young, u need to grow up.I joke a lot here online but one thing is certain, I knw Bini inside out than u son of the soil . His curse amount to nothing. He's aggrieved.Go find out why he is hot..Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osamede Adun Defects To PDP, Curses APC 'Spies' That Would Return by Fourwinds: 1:14am On Sep 06, 2018
grin grin
ipobarethieves:
grin
ipobarethieves:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osamede Adun Defects To PDP, Curses APC 'Spies' That Would Return by EngrB1: 1:22am On Sep 06, 2018
Re: Osamede Adun Defects To PDP, Curses APC 'Spies' That Would Return by RealityShot: 2:07am On Sep 06, 2018
Choi! Edo people curse dey carry weight O!
Re: Osamede Adun Defects To PDP, Curses APC 'Spies' That Would Return by Charly68: 5:14am On Sep 06, 2018
I know Oshio won't tolerate lazy folks that want to feast on the state lean resources neither will the new frugal Governor endure such a people around him. There is room at the other sides..let them keep jumping up and down..that is the beauty of democracy .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osamede Adun Defects To PDP, Curses APC 'Spies' That Would Return by orobs93(m): 6:33am On Sep 06, 2018
Harmoneasy:
the transformer make kposa!

osaro beated my wife and nakeded she in d presence of ewo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osamede Adun Defects To PDP, Curses APC 'Spies' That Would Return by sehin79(m): 7:16am On Sep 06, 2018
i dont understand nigeria politics and defection,they are always defecting with thousand,where do they get this numbers from
and i believe most of this state chapter meetings dont even have hundreds members present when they hold meetings.
Re: Osamede Adun Defects To PDP, Curses APC 'Spies' That Would Return by Cherokee(m): 8:16am On Sep 06, 2018
Daviddson:
Kai! What kind of facial expression is this?
A little child would scream for mummy if he sees this photo %. grin
Re: Osamede Adun Defects To PDP, Curses APC 'Spies' That Would Return by richiepolymer(m): 8:35am On Sep 06, 2018
Hunger don finish Bob Izua cheesy
All the while he was part of the people who sucked Edo dry, they clipped his wings and he's crying fowl. I don't blame him. The present governor is not a politician but a technocrat else.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osamede Adun Defects To PDP, Curses APC 'Spies' That Would Return by Zuorom: 8:41am On Sep 06, 2018
Ineffective curse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osamede Adun Defects To PDP, Curses APC 'Spies' That Would Return by edupedia: 8:43am On Sep 06, 2018
Johnnyessence:
oshiomole state is divided already. more defection coming. let me come and be going. oshiomole, please when are you going to the senate?

....stop taking too much codeine like the defector in the picture....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osamede Adun Defects To PDP, Curses APC 'Spies' That Would Return by Courage13(m): 9:25am On Sep 06, 2018
It's only those who doesn't know Bob Izua that'll make news out of this.....the thug is irrelevant to any political party.

By the way, congratulations to him, he can speak English now. It must've been one hell of task for his tutor grin
Re: Osamede Adun Defects To PDP, Curses APC 'Spies' That Would Return by Harmoneasy: 9:47am On Sep 06, 2018
orobs93:

osaro beated my wife and nakeded she in d presence of ewo
domor sir, but tony kabaka must hear this o
Re: Osamede Adun Defects To PDP, Curses APC 'Spies' That Would Return by orobs93(m): 10:04am On Sep 06, 2018
Harmoneasy:
domor sir, but tony kabaka must hear
this o

lol kabaka will only do gha gha like market women and agbero koyor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU / Ex-head Of State, Others Named In N1.09b Oil Deal / Buhari Heads To Senegal Amidst Multiple Terror Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.