Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,435 members, 7,850,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders (27307 Views)

How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination / Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate / 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders by HungerBAD: 7:52am On Sep 06, 2018
edupedia:

...another yeye fake report ...complete fabrication by PDP...complete waste of time....

Yeah.
Re: 2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders by Abfinest007(m): 7:52am On Sep 06, 2018
watch ur screen
Re: 2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders by MufasaRebirth: 7:55am On Sep 06, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

This is the kind of politics Tinubu plays!!!

Money, bribe, money, bribe, money, bribe and money...!!!

How will a nation develop with this kind of people and mindset

The man is a Born Thief !

1 Like

Re: 2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders by edupedia: 7:57am On Sep 06, 2018
RockHard:
Most news emanating from Daily Independent newspaper are often fake news or PDP inspired. That has always been their M.O.

...u are right ..and Premium Times has become the same...

3 Likes

Re: 2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders by thegoodone1234(m): 7:57am On Sep 06, 2018
APC should not allow Ambode to cross to PDP. if Ambode cross to PDP that will be the end for APC in Lagos
Re: 2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders by thegoodone1234(m): 7:59am On Sep 06, 2018
Mklancee:
I saw a tread on 6 governors and 27 national assembly members are decamping to pdp but one useless apc mod decided to block the thread. brainless and lifeless mod.
not blocked
Re: 2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders by Kingjames(m): 7:59am On Sep 06, 2018
“They thought Ambode will be totally different but their expectations have been cut short.

different in what way#wink

I know

the only elder that matters in the affair of state APC is ja...ga....ban. the earlier those tired bones learns the better
Re: 2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 06, 2018
thegoodone1234:
not blocked
it was block this early morning unless he has opened it
Re: 2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders by ozento: 8:02am On Sep 06, 2018
oya o. pdp shud quickly get die ass together and flush apc out of lagos 2019 and the time is now coz the apc house is already divided.
Re: 2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders by Eagleword14(f): 8:02am On Sep 06, 2018
Elders ke shocked. They are there for their selfish interest.

Why not judge d man based on his performances. He was elected as the governor of Lagos state and its his duty to work for d betterment of d entire state. They shld just let him be. Eko oni baje!
Re: 2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders by coluka: 8:03am On Sep 06, 2018
Quack journalism
Re: 2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 06, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

This is the kind of politics Tinubu plays!!!

Money, bribe, money, bribe, money, bribe and money...!!!

How will a nation develop with this kind of people and mindset

And yet he proposed and won the use of DIRECT primary?
Re: 2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:10am On Sep 06, 2018
Mosesm:

And yet he proposed and won the use of DIRECT primary?
I am not following

1 Like

Re: 2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders by Teacher1776(m): 8:18am On Sep 06, 2018
Homeboiy:
I still don't understand what is direct primaries

someone help me explain
Direct Primary is the involvement of all registered party members in electing their candidates for the general election. It is the opposite of voting by delegates which is indirect primary.
Re: 2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders by mysteryman2014: 8:30am On Sep 06, 2018
Homeboiy:
I still don't understand what is direct primaries

someone help me explain

All registered card carrying members of apc in the state will be involved in selecting the flag bearer rather than delegates as usually the case
Re: 2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders by Malawian(m): 8:39am On Sep 06, 2018
Ambode's problem with Tinubu is only because there is a turncoat in their camp. Apparently, someone has been feeding Tinubu with their deliberations. Ambode is in Faud Oki's faction of APC. You won't believe some of the stuff planned for Tinubu then by this faction. I don't think they envisaged Tinubu warming his way back into Buhari's inner circle. Ambode's only hope of returning as Governor is to dobale full prostrate for Tinubu cos even decamping will not epp him.

I know !!!
Re: 2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 06, 2018
excuse me did I see Ambode and Fullbright Scholar in the same sentence? How did that happen?
Re: 2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders by emmie14: 9:05am On Sep 06, 2018
These elders without names. Their names are elders. Nigerians are very intelligent people. Is high time politicians stop playing with our minds. This is cheap impression from Lagos APC that the governor and government of Lagos is not corrupt and incorruptible. That his not influenced by the party members and stakeholders. Am not doubting his good works but this news is cooked for electorates- meaning same APC lying Lai.
Re: 2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders by Myself2(m): 9:11am On Sep 06, 2018
I KNOW for certain that there is crisis between Ambode and Tinubu, much less the so-called party elders,,,let the APC urchins and zombies on nairaland keep fooling themselves
Re: 2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders by peeps4u: 9:35am On Sep 06, 2018
oyonu:
I believe Ambode is not stupid to get into a squabble with Tinubu most especially if he wants to win again. This news is not real as the other op said wadada people make una find something else to say. PDP killed democracy with godfatherism in Nigeria; I hope this deadly virus does not affect APC

Read your post again, you just admitted Tinubu to be a godfather to Ambode and in another twist you said PDP killed with godfatherism, is what tinubu doing in Lagos controlling all the governors in that state godmotherism?

1 Like

Re: 2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders by Jokerman(m): 9:37am On Sep 06, 2018
BabaO2:
Tightfistedness is okay, but that is not the issue. No need to unnecessarily embellish ambode, he is mostly redesigning and enlarging Fashola's works. The major issue is that ambode is too shamelessly bossy and nepostic.
1. All the people close to him especially family members are put in juicy positions /appointments
2. The wife said she will be paying a woman that gave birth recently 500000 per month salary, how much is PS salary even ambode's salary? If ambode is not stealing how come 500k per month could effortlessly be given out if not from the state covers.
3. Ambode is awarding/fixing infrastructures to his families and close friends...
4. The wife is too power drunk, she got a pastor sacked out of her arrogance..
Two terms is not a must, Lagos state is too dynamic to be run by bunch of unexposed family.

Buh it's ok to be run by Tinubu abi??
Re: 2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders by chinene1(f): 10:01am On Sep 06, 2018
Is it just me? This write up seems like someone is trying to paint Ambode as a governor who is not ruled by godfatherism. It seems like whoever wrote this article is trying to overemphasise the idea that Ambode is not giving away Lagos money to his godfathers and elders and only spending the money on projects in Lagos.
Is it possible for him to be sponsored by people and once elected and in power not pay back?
Anyway, na them know. I guess this is groundwork for the 2019 campaign.
Re: 2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders by mrdna(m): 10:54am On Sep 06, 2018
I don't why people always don't believe this to be true. Had Ambode being under the instructions of the old useless man called jagaban, a selfish idiot who believed so much that he own this country all alone, he would have been the worst governor so far. Why can't they allow new ideas, a modern leadership from the younger generation. People who are up to date. Unless we start pruning those old fools and quit recycling system, we can't move forward. Sorry if I sounded a bit harsh but I couldn't just help it
Re: 2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders by slivertongue: 11:27am On Sep 06, 2018
Thought APC said only d PDP live on freebies. Nigerian elites &freebies are like bread&butter. Ambode&Tinubu are 2gether
Re: 2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders by alowonle02(m): 11:55am On Sep 06, 2018
I am surprise to have seen a lot of comments while those involved in dis matter have debunked d story as rumour.
Re: 2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders by nwo21: 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEE DETAILS BELOW..100 PERCENT..PLS NO SCAM.WINNING IS GUARANTEED..ALWAYS BELIEVE..
CALL OR WHATSAPP

Re: 2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders by themanderon: 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
What I find difficult to understand is how a man that left office 11yrs ago can still command so much power in this state. Lagos will one day be Free from Ashiwaju's vice grip. A leader that knew not Joseph is what Lagos state needs. Nothing lasts forever.
Re: 2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders by atobs4real(m): 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
middlebeltboy:
Elder ni senior ke

Ambo the Rambo is capable of creating his own political dynasty.

Tinubu and his likes are just being greedy.

I don't know what that thief really want from Ambo after milking Lagos dry, awarding contract to his own company, ruling by proxy!!!

Tinubu quest for money and power would soon consume him
Did he sponsor himself to become the governor? IfNo
Then he needs to convince his sponsors

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets Prince Charles / Heavy Deployment Of Soldiers Good For Rivers People – Amaechi / Tinubu May Move To Aso Villa Residence Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.