Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

PDP Extends Sale And Submission Of Presidential, Guber & NASS Nomination Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Extends Sale And Submission Of Presidential, Guber & NASS Nomination Form (5648 Views)

They Have Stolen Our Presidential, Guber Mandates - LP's Kenneth Okonkwo / PDP extends form sales, awaits APC Chieftains’ Defections / INEC Releases Calendar For Campaigns Over 2023 Presidential, Guber Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Extends Sale And Submission Of Presidential, Guber & NASS Nomination Form by daewoorazer(m): 8:44am On Sep 06, 2018

Re: PDP Extends Sale And Submission Of Presidential, Guber & NASS Nomination Form by slivertongue: 8:48am On Sep 06, 2018
looking for more money and members

3 Likes

Re: PDP Extends Sale And Submission Of Presidential, Guber & NASS Nomination Form by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 06, 2018
Okay
Re: PDP Extends Sale And Submission Of Presidential, Guber & NASS Nomination Form by chriskosherbal(m): 8:59am On Sep 06, 2018
But wait NL who can really tell me the motive behind the extension ?

OR

Can we say this is a tactical move ...cos politics is a game theory is like a chess game were you watch your opponent move cos that will largely determine your next move ...

Politics hmmmmm

Meanwhile check my signature guyz

1 Like

Re: PDP Extends Sale And Submission Of Presidential, Guber & NASS Nomination Form by Zuorom: 8:59am On Sep 06, 2018
They need to make more money

1 Like

Re: PDP Extends Sale And Submission Of Presidential, Guber & NASS Nomination Form by Horlawoomey(m): 9:00am On Sep 06, 2018
Tactics to get more members.

It shall all fail, PMB till 2023

10 Likes

Re: PDP Extends Sale And Submission Of Presidential, Guber & NASS Nomination Form by DBossNG(m): 9:01am On Sep 06, 2018
Ok
Re: PDP Extends Sale And Submission Of Presidential, Guber & NASS Nomination Form by Aufbauh(m): 9:02am On Sep 06, 2018
The PDP i know can never change.
Same old antics and lust for political gain.

Meanwhile if you are in politics for thuggery and treachery vote Saraki.

If you're politics for easy free money irrespective of the ills that will befall your generation vote ATIKU.

If you are in politics for the redemption of the soul of Nigeria state then return President Muhammadu Buhari come 2019.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Extends Sale And Submission Of Presidential, Guber & NASS Nomination Form by SOLUTION99(m): 9:03am On Sep 06, 2018
make I go purchase my presidential form so that ndi igbo can vote me not a Yahoo boy's
Re: PDP Extends Sale And Submission Of Presidential, Guber & NASS Nomination Form by ManirBK: 9:04am On Sep 06, 2018
After waisted 16years in office no light no road no health no house no food no cloth nothing work for sixteen year we are waiting for your stupidity candidate pls join obasanjo nd jonathan in your presidential race it will make ship to sink very well

2 Likes

Re: PDP Extends Sale And Submission Of Presidential, Guber & NASS Nomination Form by maberry(m): 9:04am On Sep 06, 2018
An extension is welcome
As long as they can remove the tyrant king of the north from power
Re: PDP Extends Sale And Submission Of Presidential, Guber & NASS Nomination Form by ayodaisi: 9:05am On Sep 06, 2018
When Saraki never submit his own. Extension continues abeg

1 Like

Re: PDP Extends Sale And Submission Of Presidential, Guber & NASS Nomination Form by ManirBK: 9:12am On Sep 06, 2018
maberry:
An extension is welcome
As long as they can remove the tyrant king of the north from power
Explosion will soon rock PDP after pre-party election because they are all pursuing their selfish Agenda not Nigeria interest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Extends Sale And Submission Of Presidential, Guber & NASS Nomination Form by Afamed: 9:12am On Sep 06, 2018
They need more Mugus to purchase their form

1 Like

Re: PDP Extends Sale And Submission Of Presidential, Guber & NASS Nomination Form by seXytOhbAd(m): 9:14am On Sep 06, 2018
PDP !!!!!!

POWER TO CERTAIN people. This is the first sign of an unserious government.i believe that discipline is the key to success.
But please by all means, let us lie to ourselves

on NL.

1 Like

Re: PDP Extends Sale And Submission Of Presidential, Guber & NASS Nomination Form by excomarow(m): 9:16am On Sep 06, 2018
Oga Secondus. well-done

How Market grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Extends Sale And Submission Of Presidential, Guber & NASS Nomination Form by Mansur59: 9:17am On Sep 06, 2018
smiley They are waiting for me
Re: PDP Extends Sale And Submission Of Presidential, Guber & NASS Nomination Form by wildchild1: 9:17am On Sep 06, 2018
Money must be made grin

Check my signature for 2018/2019 club and country jerseys

1 Like

Re: PDP Extends Sale And Submission Of Presidential, Guber & NASS Nomination Form by thegoodone1234(m): 9:20am On Sep 06, 2018
a way of buy time for another set of defectors..
Re: PDP Extends Sale And Submission Of Presidential, Guber & NASS Nomination Form by omocalabar(m): 9:21am On Sep 06, 2018
ManirBK:
After waisted 16years in office no light no road no health no house no food no cloth nothing work for sixteen year we are waiting for your stupidity candidate pls join obasanjo nd jonathan in your presidential race it will make ship to sink very well
the 16yrs cliche is getting old,..try sumthing else
Re: PDP Extends Sale And Submission Of Presidential, Guber & NASS Nomination Form by SmartMugu: 9:23am On Sep 06, 2018
Ok. What next? Do we all have to now hold one another's hands and commit suicide at the same time before the election? We all know every Nigerian needs revolution. Both trending political parties already failed. Something new, transparent and dynamic is what everyone needs. Why is this news?
Re: PDP Extends Sale And Submission Of Presidential, Guber & NASS Nomination Form by arcnomec(m): 9:25am On Sep 06, 2018
ManirBK:

If indeed they (PDP) wasted 16years as most of your kind say of think,I don't you will be able to have been using phone and internet as you use now.Yes,they stole,but they never wasted any 16years of the rule.

Compare PDP first 3 years rule to APC,be the judge with all honesty.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Extends Sale And Submission Of Presidential, Guber & NASS Nomination Form by excomarow(m): 9:28am On Sep 06, 2018
Re: PDP Extends Sale And Submission Of Presidential, Guber & NASS Nomination Form by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 06, 2018
PDP raising money for 2019 grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Extends Sale And Submission Of Presidential, Guber & NASS Nomination Form by objobj: 10:42am On Sep 06, 2018
arcnomec:

If indeed they (PDP) wasted 16years as most of your kind say of think,I don't you will be able to have been using phone and internet as you use now.Yes,they stole,but they never wasted any 16years of the rule.

Compare PDP first 3 years rule to APC,be the judge with all honesty.

Pls hv sense. Where on earth do you think we don't hv mobile (gsm) phone in the world now?
So you think Nigeria would not hv had it? It's just like saying it's pdp that brought computer to Nigeria.
Your brain shaaaa

1 Like

Re: PDP Extends Sale And Submission Of Presidential, Guber & NASS Nomination Form by henchamb(m): 11:05am On Sep 06, 2018
Politics.
They were in a hurry to start sale of forms. Their sales wud have ended today if not for the extension making it impossible for them to absorb their phantom 6 governors, Dogara and 27 NASS members from APC.
All the same pdp lacks strategy. It's conspicuous
Re: PDP Extends Sale And Submission Of Presidential, Guber & NASS Nomination Form by nwo21: 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEE DETAILS BELOW..100 PERCENT..PLS NO SCAM.WINNING IS GUARANTEED..ALWAYS BELIEVE..
CALL OR WHATSAPP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayu: APC Panicking Over Fear Of Losing Power; But We’ll Crush Them / Will APGA Take Over South East? / World Poorest President Donates All His Salary To Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.