Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos (37314 Views)

Man Beaten Mercilessly By Ogun Parking Management Officers (Photos) / Lady Beaten Mercilessly By Neighbourhood Security Men in Enugu Over N1000 (Pix) / Wanted Killer Cultists Beaten Mercilessly By Youths In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by King44(m): 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Before you call the boss a racist, you should instead be curious to know what those black dudes did. How dare you offend a white man when we all know that God doesn't create us the same. It's no longer a news that we're inferior to these white folks. They've demonstrated that to us in a billion ways. An act of respect and humility for the Chinese boss would have averted that.
point of correction you are inferior to them and they have proven it to you in so many way, also for the record Chinese Asian in general are not white and even if they are does that make you inferior to them, nobody can try that with me, I would rather loose the job instead, I think those men beaten did something so wrong that they could not retaliate or they are suffering from job insecurity

1 Like

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by King44(m): 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Before you call the boss a racist, you should instead be curious to know what those black dudes did. How dare you offend a white man when we all know that God doesn't create us the same. It's no longer a news that we're inferior to these white folks. They've demonstrated that to us in a billion ways. An act of respect and humility for the Chinese boss would have averted that.
point of correction you are inferior to them and they have proven it to you in so many way, also for the record Chinese Asian in general are not white and even if they are does that make you inferior to them, nobody can try that with me, I would rather loose the job instead, I think those men beaten did something so wrong that they could not retaliate or they are suffering from job insecurity plus you need a self check
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Ugosample(m): 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
Realname:

Yep Nigerians are slaves like animals in a cage

I don't feel any pity for nigerians because they deserve every mean wicked and harsh treatement they get

Look at how they bicker amongst each other here like rabid dogs.

You see a Nigerian come here and try to seek supporters to speak evil about another's tribe and when people like me try to stop.it they say useless statements like you are joining the ibos to abuse yorubas so they will.like you?

I mean what sort of animal reasons like that. Personally I want Nigerians to be treated worse than dogs for they carry themselves so low and think their main mission is to out class the other tribe . Instead dof focusing on out classing international countries they are trying to out do each other

Nigerians are ruled by hate and envy . They see someone doing evil instead of condemning it , they will rather side with evil if it makes their tribe look better

What sort of living human thinks like that?

I feel no sympathy of these people whatsoever

Let Nigerians experience the worst ever I wouldn't even bat an eye lid

Nigerians are evil morally bankrupt and dirty

They are empty and hollow just a lot of superficiality and noise

At last, people are seeing what I see.

The toxic life in Nigeria is TOO MUCH

The repercussion is what the society is now facing

1 Like

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by King44(m): 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

point of correction you are inferior to them and they have proven it to you in so many way, also for the record Chinese Asian in general are not white and even if they are does that make you inferior to them, nobody can try that with me, I would rather loose the job instead, I think those men beaten did something so wrong that they could not retaliate or they are suffering from job insecurity plus you need a self check u are suffering from inferiority complex its obvious in ur write up
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by blaqroy: 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Can u plz shut up, I repeat shut up and stop disgracing us
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Borborji(m): 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
[quote author=dkronicle post=70951416] I go kill anybody wey f0ck with any member of my family like this. Even if the person from space.. Imagine watin outsider dey do black man for he own land. The black guy is stupid. [/quote
what do u expect the guys to do when they are being employed by so called Chinese.Our leaders are failing to do something about our justice system.Similar thing happened in Ghana when a Labanese employer dipped one of his Ghanaian employees head into powdered paper.nothing was done about it.
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
yazach:

And the African man is stupid he can't get some boys to beat a hell out of that idiot'

Men I have when we are second citizen in our own land

And even in an isolated forest for that matter, Some people just like missing God given opportunities

1 Like

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Bashadigun: 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2018
African leaders entirely are to blame for this not buhari in particular hmmm?
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by yazach: 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Mr. Man. You can only speak for yourself. What of others? I speak based on what I see. In a country where people call Indian, Lebanese and Chinese "master" what do you expect.

Mr boy I am saying that you do away with your inferiority complex, Americans also called Nigerians boss and that doesn't make them second citizen in their country.

If your boss is a Nigerian and you can deal with him if he misbehave why can't you deal with any of the mentioned citizen

But you guys problem is the saying"he will sack me o"
If he sack you and can't get another job, go inside bush and start farming, go and learn mechanic,
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by InvertedHammer: 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
joeace2001:

You are INSANE! I wanted to see sarcasm in this, but as i read on, it dawned on me you are one of those people whose self esteem has been fatally wounded by seeing and hearing what the whites are doing. You are one of those they should have sold off in Libya to replace one of our lost brothers who genuinely wanted no part in such a miserable lifestyle. You are already a slave in the mind, you don't need any physical shackles anymore. Run along to your slave master White-loving-timid-whoring-zombie. Tufiakwa!
/

It would have been better to shut him up with better argument and valid points that clearly show that blacks are equal or better than whites.

/
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by dkronicle(m): 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
[quote author=Borborji post=70957098][/quote]
I am talking personally o. Do i need reminder that our govt does not care about me? If i treat the Chinese man Bleep up finish with confam injury, then we will still use money and sort everything.
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Realname: 2:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
IHate9jerianss:
@Realname and @uuzba.Thank you both for your forthright posts on this thread even I am guilty of some of the issues you both tackled

It is well
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Harry00(m): 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

angry Fool.. Disgrace to Africans
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Realname: 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
Ugosample:

At last, people are seeing what I see.

The toxic life in Nigeria is TOO MUCH

The repercussion is what the society is now facing

Exactly

Nigeria is just an evil nation filled with the most despicable people created.

It's like everyone in Nigeria came from.lucofers womb.

Nigeria is the direct opposite of America. Nigeria is Lucifer's own country .
A country where people will see truth and Because they want to overshadow or inflict pain on another tribe they will call.the evil.good?

A country where parents start teaching children from infact TRIBALISM?

A country where the people are moved only by money? Not morals ir family values but money ?

A country where truth is lost, the citizens are used to silence the evil done against other citizens?
In other countries military tulers are guilty of the most evil in Nigeria it's the civilians you should fear.!

Nigerians place tribe and.religos groups over good , morals and empathy for human life !

Nigerians have no real substance that they believe in beyond money

Nigerians who even.clamour for tribe supremacy will sooner beteay their tribe for the right price

Nigerians have nothing they believe in really , hence they have basterdized Islam and Christianity to become.merely political tools.

Nigerians are sick mentally sick and black holes of good

Every Nigerian is an emodiment of.evil , some are just better looking and better pretenders than others

Yes there are a few I men rare and very few genuinely good Nigerians but they are so few and under breaking economic hardship for taking a stand against the Nigerian norm

The amazing thing is these microscopic few good Nigerians aren't.foind.in the churches or moswues , no they are.too.poor or.hungry to frequent these gatherings, but they are.found on the street Hawking at a junction, or in the market place , selling gala in traffic

A world without Nigerians is a better world

4 Likes

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by hopexter(m): 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

You're a slave trader sad
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Konze70: 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
Are you a human being or an animal ? Did you go through your write up before posting it? See what inferiority complex has caused you . Shame !
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by LadyHeaven(f): 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
Funny continent that never knows how to read in between the lines, imagine someppl saying it would be better for Russia and China to become world powers, how stupid can one be to think like that? Countries that don't give one penny f**k about them, countries that they can't dream of going to start a happy life without fear of hate or extreme racisim, countries that have no moral consience, Nigerians like unnecessary braggado that's why they would keep hailing putin pointlessly, my cosuin schooled in China and couldn't wait to run back, except igbo ppl that do big business there, there is nothing there, they haven't finished catering for themselves, moreover the Chinese adore the Americans just be one and watch them treat you as a god, but a black man? Tueh

Have you ever thought about why the Americans and UK and other verifiable world powers have refused to give us aids? Because they know that it's either going straight to the pockets of our leaders, used to fund elections or shared amount a few petty ppl.

Let our useless leaders mortage our souls to the asain and let's keep been blinded by sentiments

5 Likes

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by rapulu4: 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
YOU ARE A COMPOUND FOOL. IDIOTIC ELEMENT
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Horus(m): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nlDjElQ_Fg

Gabonese workers hit in forest on sites in Gabon by their Chinese bosses

Gabonese workers hit in forest on sites in Gabon by their Chinese bosses... The Chinese are also seen framing the scene pretending to show them working with sticks in Hand just in case if a response
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
yazach:

Mr boy I am saying that you do away with your inferiority complex, Americans also called Nigerians boss and that doesn't make them second citizen in their country.

If your boss is a Nigerian and you can deal with him if he misbehave why can't you deal with any of the mentioned citizen

But you guys problem is the saying"he will sack me o"
If he sack you and can't get another job, go inside bush and start farming, go and learn mechanic,

Im saying one thing, you are saying another. I dont know what I said that makes me have "inferiority complex" to chinese or gave you the impression that Im condoning what the chinese man did. Id say Poor comprehension skllls or you're one of those with anger issues and cant read straight when angry. Whichever take it easy sha.
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
this is a good thing that they got beat by the chinese. keep in mind it is because they are subservient that they got beat, meaning this will be the same black guy who will kick your ass if you offend a chinese man in public. only this time around his subservience is backfiring on him becuz if he wasnt so subservient he would have bleeped the chinaman up.

1 Like

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
Gamesmart:

You are a pure idiot!

You have nothing sensible to say?

Next time, reason before you challenge. It is called "Using the brain", something that is a challenge for you before you challenge. grin

Actually I have nothing to say to a dumb ass eating coon. Id rather challenge your master. Before you call people names take your head out of foreign people's ass. I said my piece l. Sit your coon ass somewhere
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by dasparrow: 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
Well, well, well. You see what happens when black Africans choose to worship all these non-black people who have come to our land? Can black Africans try this nonsense in China or any other Asian country?

The problem with us Africans is our lack of unity and solidarity. That's the problem with us. These bloody foreigners will come to our respective countries and treat us like trash. Instead of us to deal with them accordingly, we go ahead and take sides with the racist abusive foreigner against our own fellow African brother or sister.

Is that not sad? Will a Chinese, Indian or Lebanese take sides with you an African against members of his own nationality, ethnicity or race?

I feel sorry for Africa's future because these Asians are heartless brutes and our leaders are looking to sell Africa to them. This is how slavery started. Africans who are divided and have no love in their hearts for their fellow Africans selling their fellow Africans into slavery. Our people will just never learn.

4 Likes

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2018
Realname:

Exactly

Nigeria is just an evil nation filled with the most despicable people created.

It's like everyone in Nigeria came from.lucofers womb.

Nigeria is the direct opposite of America. Nigeria is Lucifer's own country .
A country where people will see truth and Because they want to overshadow or inflict pain on another tribe they will call.the evil.good?

A country where parents start teaching children from infact TRIBALISM?

A country where the people are moved only by money? Not morals ir family values but money ?

A country where truth is lost, the citizens are used to silence the evil done against other citizens?
In other countries military tulers are guilty of the most evil in Nigeria it's the civilians you should fear.!

Nigerians place tribe and.religos groups over good , morals and empathy for human life !

Nigerians have no real substance that they believe in beyond money

Nigerians who even.clamour for tribe supremacy will sooner beteay their tribe for the right price

Nigerians have nothing they believe in really , hence they have basterdized Islam and Christianity to become.merely political tools.

Nigerians are sick mentally sick and black holes of good

Every Nigerian is an emodiment of.evil , some are just better looking and better pretenders than others

Yes there are a few I men rare and very few genuinely good Nigerians but they are so few and under breaking economic hardship for taking a stand against the Nigerian norm

The amazing thing is these microscopic few good Nigerians aren't.foind.in the churches or moswues , no they are.too.poor or.hungry to frequent these gatherings, but they are.found on the street Hawking at a junction, or in the market place , selling gala in traffic

A world without Nigerians is a better world

the same gala sellers who break your windshield to steal ya mobile phone ? mechionu make dog chop that ya mouth that you have use to type this rubbish
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Madeu(m): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
Originality007:
angry i can see 3chinese and 5 or 6 Gabonese, so they want to tell that those chinese are strong than them? instead of those garbonese to give them the beating of their life, they are busy taken pictures.. useless people. next time the chineses should use hammer to beat dem, by then dey will wise up... angry angry angry
That is the one reason Kanye West posited that slavery was a choice. The Africans outnumbered the so-called masters yet they couldn't power them, until they became useless to the master due to industrial revolution.

1 Like

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Realname: 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
the same gala sellers who break your windshield to steal ya mobile phone ? mechionu make dog chop that ya mouth that you have use to type this rubbish

Now this is an example of what I am saying

Look at what this one wrote

Is this human? This is more animal than human , incapable of decent or decorum
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Gamesmart: 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Actually I have nothing to say to a dumb ass eating coon. Id rather challenge your master. Before you call people names take your head out of foreign people's ass. I said my piece l. Sit your coon ass somewhere

You still have nothing sensible to say, pure foool? You realised you were stuuupid to challenge without thinking? grin
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
Realname:

Now this is an example of what I am saying

Look at what this one wrote

Is this human? This is more animal than human , incapable of decent or decorum
i guess decorum is defined by tearing your fellow africans down with long epistle posts. see the problem with people like you is that you are reactionary. you see a small issue and start convulsing like a rabid dog. what is the population of black people in africa ? about a billion ? so out of 1 billion black people you have 1 chinese man beat up one belligerent black person and all of a sudden every black person is under subjugation and oppression if we go by your narrative. for that one black person that got beat i know thousands of africans who boss these chinese around in africa. these chinese are timid people. if they whoop your ass it must be because you are someone with no ounce of dignity. and look at all the good works the chinese have done in africa ? all these fast bullet trains everywhere and development springing up everywhere. so if they have to whoop one lazy niggas ass to keep the development going then so be it.
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by CioAngels(f): 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
People like Ngige are in Gabon also who sell the citizens for a plate portage. Shame on Africans.
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Realname: 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
i guess decorum is defined by tearing your fellow africans down with long epistle posts. see the problem with people like you is that you are reactionary. you see a small issue and start convulsing like a rabid dog. what is the population of black people in africa ? about a billion ? so out of 1 billion black people you have 1 chinese man beat up one belligerent black person and all of a sudden every black person is under subjugation and oppression if we go by your narrative. for that one black person that got beat i know thousands of africans who boss these chinese around in africa. these chinese are timid people. if they whoop your ass it must be because you are someone with no ounce of dignity. and look at all the good works the chinese have done in africa ? all these fast bullet trains everywhere and development springing up everywhere. so if they have to whoop one lazy niggas ass to keep the development going then so be it.

Again i say to all please join me and read the above wuoted post

Can you see the low self-esteem, beggarly weak dependent spirit rife in it?

There is no call for self development or growth but instead this creature goes on to.justify the brutality and states examples of trains as a worthy exchange for such degradation.

Now do you all recall in my earlier post I said it is fellow Nigerians like you all whom the Chinese give money to.betray their citizens that do so? This individual is a clear example.

This is a brain washed coon, a perpetual dependent and not achiever. This sort of person will sit with colleagues and go.back a relate to his Chinese boss all you said

This is what my Hispanic friends call El rata

A rat a disgusting low self esteem gutter dwelling rat.

People.like this never achieve anything besides what their masters allow them to.

A coon in every way. This is a liability to all Nigerians and unfortunately there are a lot like this in Nigeria mental and spiritual slaves

Liability spirits a curse to their race and people

3 Likes

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
Realname:

Again i say to all please join me and read the above wuoted post

Can you see the low self-esteem, beggarly weak dependent spirit rife in it?

There is no call for self development or growth but instead this creature goes on to.justify the brutality and states examples of trains as a worthy exchange for such degradation.

Now do you all recall in my earlier post I said it is fellow Nigerians like you all whom the Chinese give money to.betray their citizens that do so? This individual is a clear example.

This is a brain washed coon, a perpetual dependent and not achiever. This sort of person will sit with colleagues and go.back a relate to his Chinese boss all you said

This is what my Hispanic friends call El rata

A rat a disgusting low self esteem gutter dwelling rat.

People.like this never achieve anything besides what their masters allow them to.

A coon in every way. This is a liability to all Nigerians
listen here you sewer habitating peon, china is all over the world developing it. china has bought up almost half of america eg places like detroit and they are developing it. same in europe. point being china is the one developing the whole world. all american companies and productivity has been moved to china which is why the USA owes china like 8 trillion dollars. so there is no shame in china developing your land. it is what they do. it is a country of 2 billion people. they are the workers of the whole world at this present diapensation in time. they are all over the americas and europe and africa. so there is no shame in china coming in to develop your land. it is not a self esteem issue. it is what they are there for. all you have to ensure is that you get a good deal when using them because they are known to be cut throat business men.
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by blessurance(m): 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2018
Mizwisdom:
This must have been how the slave trade happened. Disunited blacks, I'm sure those other ones will join in bruising him just to secure their jobs, later we will abuse our leaders but we are our own problem.

I have noticed you are always exonerating our leaders from this quagmire we find ourselves in Nigeria and Africa in general (I hope its nonpartisan). The truth is everyone is not a saint here, but some are more saintly. Now, do you consider the fact that it is the once commoner that becomes a leader, the major difference is that the leader is now armed and in custody of greater resources to make a difference, for good, to himself and those he foresees over (not just control over). Have you thought of the fact that those or some of the accusers of the present leadership have played their own part and sincerely contributed to the growth of the country, as opposed to the leaders; hence are well placed to point accusing fingers to the retrogressive policies, wasteful priorities and electoral betrayal of our current statesmen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Civil Servant In Osun State (Graphic Photos) / Police Demolish Three Shrines In Lagos, Rescue Couple (pic) / Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.