Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos (37313 Views)

Man Beaten Mercilessly By Ogun Parking Management Officers (Photos) / Lady Beaten Mercilessly By Neighbourhood Security Men in Enugu Over N1000 (Pix) / Wanted Killer Cultists Beaten Mercilessly By Youths In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Beey(f): 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
These days, the Chinese are calling the shots in African countries.Those dog eaters have nerve Indeed to beat Africans in their own land.As our Kenyan renowned Professor Patrick Lumumba said, Indeed Africa is like a a chunk of meat on the dinner table.The East & the West All want to have a piece , because even though we physically don’t have whites holding the highest of office in our land, we are still puppets for them to manipulate as they wish.
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by betterAfrica: 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
This is absolutely wrong. The consequences we suffer for always receiving aids from the Asians.With ubi-wallet.com,we hope to put an end to this and make Africa, especially Nigeria the most developed continent on the world. We plan to do this by creating our own online community with our own special currency free of government control. The currency will peg at 1$ per coin. With this currency, we say no to foreign aids that westerners used to exploit our natural resources. We also say no to foreign loans further plunging our country into debt. We say no to politicians, you and I are the politicians. We make decisions together. We plan to launch officially in 2019 but you can read more about us at ubi-wallet.com.

Meanwhile, sign up to be on our list of early adopters that gets 10,000$ worth of coins when we launch: https://sites.google.com/betoniq.com/ubi-wallet/get-on-the-10000-coins-list

Together we can make Africa the best Continent in the world. Let's not just complain about the government. This is a chance to do something. Contact us to be added to our WhatsApp group:08103411195
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Realname: 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
listen here you sewer habitating peon, china is all over the world developing it. china has bought up almost half of america eg places like detroit and they are developing it. same in europe. point being china is the one developing the whole world. all american companies and productivity has been moved to china which is why the USA owes china like 8 trillion dollars. so there is no shame in china developing your land. it is what they do. it is a country of 2 billion people. they are the workers of the whole world at this present diapensation in time. they are all over the americas and europe and africa. so there is no shame in china coming in to develop your land. it is not a self esteem issue. it is what they are there for. all you have to ensure is that you get a good deal when using them because they are known to be cut throat business men.

Look at this negative credit having , minimum wage hustling , ilegal.immigrant stunting , ivy school rejected, bipolar , mental patient

You just talking nomsemse upon nomsene

You talk about Detroit what the hell do you know about detroit?

Bloody couch potatoe "been around the world in my dreams" Alcoholics anonymous regular .

Take you lips off salty Chinese balls and think for a second .

Think beyond that 4ft 3 studio loft you reside. In above the butchers shop and know what is happening in the real world.

You think everyone had to hustle papers like you? Cretin!

Some of us go and come as we please and don't have to pamder to no slant eyes yellow midget for favors

Some of us have multinational experience a dn hence don't think from the bottom of a milk carton.

Chinese are racist manipulative God complex having midgets
And they need door knobs like you who worship the fart they expel.from their anuses to keep their fellow Africans enslaved

Get off quoting me again, pill popping no life having bin surfer

1 Like

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
Realname:

Look at this negative credit having , minimum wage hustling , ilegal.immigrant stunting , ivy school rejected, bipolar , mental patient

You just talking nomsemse upon nomsene

You talk about Detroit what the hell do you know about detroit?

Bloody couch potatoe "been around the world in my dreams" Alcoholics anonymous regular .

Take you lips off salty Chinese balls and think for a second .

Think beyond that 4ft 3 studio loft you reside. In above the butchers shop and know what is happening in the real world.

You think everyone had to hustle papers like you? Cretin!

Some of us go and come as we please and don't have to pamder to no slant eyes yellow midget for favors

Some of us have multinational experience a dn hence don't think from the bottom of a milk carton.

Chinese are racist manipulative God complex having midgets
And they need door knobs like you who worship the fart they expel.from their anuses to keep their fellow Africans enslaved

Get off quoting me again, pill popping no life having bin surfer
haha and the real typical nigerian comes out of him. proving all this moral grandstanding was just an act. but deep down he is just as superficial and shallow and braggadocio's and empty and vacuous as the nigerians he has castigated in previous posts. lmao the real empty shell comes out
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by LordNapoleon: 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Before you call the boss a racist, you should instead be curious to know what those black dudes did. How dare you offend a white man when we all know that God doesn't create us the same. It's no longer a news that we're inferior to these white folks. They've demonstrated that to us in a billion ways. An act of respect and humility for the Chinese boss would have averted that.
With all due respect, sir, you just spoke like a typical "black monkey." Sometimes it's better to shut up and let people think you are stupid, than to open it and let them know.

1 Like

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Realname: 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
haha and the real typical nigerian comes out of him. proving all this moral grandstanding was just an act. but deep down he is just as superficial and shallow and braggadocio's and empty and vacuous as the nigerians he has castigated in previous posts. lmao the real empty shell comes out

You called me.a slum dweller ?

You have no idea . Me shallow ? What am I doing here then?

Smh

If you know you know

Chinese have worked for me not one or two , I mean design teams and programming teams

You are very obnoxious and clueless

But like I said keep selling out your people one day you wake up and you will be going to separate rest rooms makesd African and Asians .

And you will be strong at the back of every bus you enter then you will ask yourself how this happened

Continue with your Coonery

1 Like

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
Realname:

You called me.a slum dweller ?

You have no idea . Me shallow ? What am I doing here then?

Smh

If you know you know

Chinese have worked for me not one or two , I mean design teams and programming teams

You are very obnoxious and clueless

But like I said keep selling out your people one day you wake up and you will be going to separate rest rooms makesd African and Asians .

And you will be strong at the back of every bus you enter then you will ask yourself how this happened

Continue with your Coonery
here we go again with the typical nigerian boasting. brah ? i aint the one. i really aint. what is it with nigerians and boasting ? its like your life is not complete if you have not boasted in one day.
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by bigcasava1(m): 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A video footage is currently trending online for obvious reason after some African men were beaten mercilessly by their Chinese bosses in Gabon. According to the post, the Chinese men attacked a young man and other African workers with sticks after a disagreement at their work site in the forest.

One of the workers was left seriously injured after he was beaten and hit on the head with sticks.

Many online users have revealed their displeasure with the act as they blamed African leaders for allowing the foreigners to have authority and power over an average citizen.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/african-workers-beaten-mercilessly-by-their-chinese-bosses-in-gabon.html
this cannot happen in nigeria. china for that matter, iro!
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
Gamesmart:

You still have nothing sensible to say, pure foool? You realised you were stuuupid to challenge without thinking? grin
So to you this is a challenge. SMH
Tell me whats the prize? Let me guess. A selfie with your chinese master?
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Ugosample(m): 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
listen here you sewer habitating peon, china is all over the world developing it. china has bought up almost half of america eg places like detroit and they are developing it. same in europe. point being china is the one developing the whole world. all american companies and productivity has been moved to china which is why the USA owes china like 8 trillion dollars. so there is no shame in china developing your land. it is what they do. it is a country of 2 billion people. they are the workers of the whole world at this present diapensation in time. they are all over the americas and europe and africa. so there is no shame in china coming in to develop your land. it is not a self esteem issue. it is what they are there for. all you have to ensure is that you get a good deal when using them because they are known to be cut throat business men.

China has bought almost half of America.?

Please let me laugh very very well at this comment cheesy grin grin

Let me laugh again; D cheesy
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Ugosample(m): 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
Realname:

Exactly

Nigeria is just an evil nation filled with the most despicable people created.

It's like everyone in Nigeria came from.lucofers womb.

Nigeria is the direct opposite of America. Nigeria is Lucifer's own country .
A country where people will see truth and Because they want to overshadow or inflict pain on another tribe they will call.the evil.good?

A country where parents start teaching children from infact TRIBALISM?

A country where the people are moved only by money? Not morals ir family values but money ?

A country where truth is lost, the citizens are used to silence the evil done against other citizens?
In other countries military tulers are guilty of the most evil in Nigeria it's the civilians you should fear.!

Nigerians place tribe and.religos groups over good , morals and empathy for human life !

Nigerians have no real substance that they believe in beyond money

Nigerians who even.clamour for tribe supremacy will sooner beteay their tribe for the right price

Nigerians have nothing they believe in really , hence they have basterdized Islam and Christianity to become.merely political tools.

Nigerians are sick mentally sick and black holes of good

Every Nigerian is an emodiment of.evil , some are just better looking and better pretenders than others

Yes there are a few I men rare and very few genuinely good Nigerians but they are so few and under breaking economic hardship for taking a stand against the Nigerian norm

The amazing thing is these microscopic few good Nigerians aren't.foind.in the churches or moswues , no they are.too.poor or.hungry to frequent these gatherings, but they are.found on the street Hawking at a junction, or in the market place , selling gala in traffic

A world without Nigerians is a better world

very terrible set of people I tell u

1 Like

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by maasoap(m): 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Before you call the boss a racist, you should instead be curious to know what those black dudes did. How dare you offend a white man when we all know that God doesn't create us the same. It's no longer a news that we're inferior to these white folks. They've demonstrated that to us in a billion ways. An act of respect and humility for the Chinese boss would have averted that.

Referring to Chinese as white showed how ignorant you are.
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Realname: 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
here we go again with the typical nigerian boasting. brah ? i aint the one. i really aint. what is it with nigerians and boasting ? its like your life is not complete if you have not boasted in one day.

Boasting ?

Smh seems you can't comprehend easily

Okay here's a hint

Go away
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Ugosample(m): 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
ADEMOLA144:

https://www.scmp.com/property/hong-kong-china/article/2103314/chinese-buying-us-residential-property-hits-record-high

https://www.industryweek.com/economy/should-we-allow-chinese-buy-any-us-company-they-want

I know that are big into buying properties and all..

But saying half us over statement

The only sub group close to that are the Jews in America

dasall
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by akbahbah(m): 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

slave blood is seriously running in your vein. you need deliverance I swear
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by themanderon: 12:04am On Sep 07, 2018
Africans do not realize that their accursed leaders are selling them into another form of slavery. All in the name of foreign investment, these Chinese guys are lunching the second phase of colonization upon us while we foolishly tag along like sheep being led to the slaughter.
Our own president has gone there now to borrow only heavens knows how much to fulfill his white elephant projects. Africans must rise and take their destinies in their own hands and resist this new form of slavery.
The dignity of our people can and should never be sacrificed on the alter of "foreign investment".
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by HORRORIZON: 1:36am On Sep 07, 2018
And once again, Africans.. All over the continent these foreigners are bashing your heads in on your own land, and you're worried about taking some pictures and having a conversation as they shit on you like dogs! Such a complete embarrassment. Where are your real men at? So meek and weak, it's just too disgustingly sad to even think about. I feel extremely bad for you people. Your leaders or worthless. You people are gradually being reverted back to slaves, and you're too meek and senseless to even put up a fight.
'
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Obas101(m): 5:45am On Sep 07, 2018
Na Lebanese dey do this one for naija
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 07, 2018
ADEMOLA144:

https://www.scmp.com/property/hong-kong-china/article/2103314/chinese-buying-us-residential-property-hits-record-high

https://www.industryweek.com/economy/should-we-allow-chinese-buy-any-us-company-they-want

So real estate is the only thing America has going for them? And the fact that the Chinese were able to secure 37billion usd in a trillion dollar market means they suddenly own half of America right? grin grin The banks in America (jpm, boa, etc) own all of America and half of real estate properties BOH (Bank owned homes) Don't post false information here.
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Gamesmart: 11:34am On Sep 07, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

So to you this is a challenge. SMH
Tell me whats the prize? Let me guess. A selfie with your chinese master?

The fooool does not even understand the context in which the word "challenge" is being used! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 07, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

So real estate is the only thing America has going for them? And the fact that the Chinese were able to secure 37billion usd in a trillion dollar market means they suddenly own half of America right? grin grin The banks in America (jpm, boa, etc) own all of America and half of real estate properties BOH (Bank owned homes) Don't post false information here.

At this present dispensation in time ? yes. they have moved all their industries and manufacturing to china. so all thats left is real estate
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
At this present dispensation in time ? yes. they have moved all their industries and manufacturing to china. so all thats left is real estate
looks like you're still living in the past. And saying its just real estate left makes you sound silly and ignorant.
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
looks like you're still living in the past. And saying its just real estate left makes you sound silly and ignorant.
You have smoked too much weed hence your name and now your brain is on break time
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 08, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
You have smoked too much weed hence your name and now your brain is on break time
The only thing holding US economy is real estate? How does it feel to know that someone who half baked brain is so far better than you fully functioning brain? What a shame.
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by melanina: 7:08am On Sep 08, 2018
When a member of a tribe hits another there is a reaction, when a stranger hits a local one does nothing. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat / Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Civil Servant In Osun State (Graphic Photos) / Police Demolish Three Shrines In Lagos, Rescue Couple (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.