Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Nigeria Not Listed On Paypals - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigeria Not Listed On Paypals (908 Views)

Now You Can Get Listed On Front Page Of Google For Just $5 / Get Your Website Listed On Top Search Engines For A Token! / Bloggers: Get Listed On My African Blog Aggregator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Not Listed On Paypals by chika4real: 12:38am On Jul 01, 2010
Please i ve been trying to register on paypals but i discovered Nigeria is not listed.The system came up with Cyprus as my country guess it was an IP thing.Does any one know if its ok i use any other nation other than Nigeria and if it would not have any implication for me.or any other bright idea.

Thanks
Re: Nigeria Not Listed On Paypals by unclewebng(m): 1:33am On Jul 04, 2010
Certainly Nigeria is not listed among the countries on Paypal website. You can use any other country but it will surely have effect on you. Your check will be sent to whatever address you put in any country you choose except you have a friend in that country that can clain your cheque for you. There is a way we do it if we want to open paypal and you need to learn it. Give me a call on 08033444441 requesting for a copy of the ebook on it
Re: Nigeria Not Listed On Paypals by olubiz(m): 1:09am On Jul 05, 2010
That's not news!
The news is there are many Nigerians who can help you out. I know many are member of this forum, so watch your replies
Re: Nigeria Not Listed On Paypals by cystein(m): 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2010
Certainly Nigeria is not listed among the countries on Paypal website. You can use any other country but it will surely have effect on you. Your check will be sent to whatever address you put in any country you choose except you have a friend in that country that can clain your cheque for you. There is a way we do it if we want to open paypal and you need to learn it. Give me a call on 08033444441 requesting for a copy of the ebook on it.

My advise to you, Get an accredited payment gateway that allows you to have a credit card to draw money from an ATM. Otherwise all the suggestions above will either lead to you loosing your cash to impersonators or paypal holding pay due to IP mismatch breach. You cant be too smart to canvas your location under 128 Bit encryption.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Web Design Jobs? / bulksms / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.