Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,107 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Webmasters, Interact Live With Winners Of The Android Developer Challenge - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters, Interact Live With Winners Of The Android Developer Challenge (905 Views)

Like My Facebook Page To Learn And Interact With Me On Blogging Tips,seo, / Learn Autocad From Bigginer To Advance Live With Video / Why Do "half Baked" Websites Go Live With So Much Publicity In Nigeria ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters, Interact Live With Winners Of The Android Developer Challenge by sandra123: 11:46am On Nov 15, 2011
Nigerian ICT Advocate, Gbenga Sesan will be holding a live Google Plus hangout session with finalists of this year's Android Developer Challenge. This year's challenge winners include Nigeria's Afrinolly App, Kenya's Olaleshe and Kenya's Shoppers' Delight App. The Google Plus Hangout will be held on Thursday, November 17th at 12 Noon (Lagos Time)

The live session will provide an opportunity for African web developers, entrepreneurs and Internet marketers to hear from the winners about their experience building their winning applications, what their experience has been like since winning the contest and their plans for the future.

The session will be held in collaboration with Nigeria's Co-Creation Hub, Kenya's iHub and the Umbono Tech Incubator in Cape Town.

Interested web developers, entrepreneurs and start-up owners wishing to contribute to the session should please post their questions via the session's Google Moderator page here before Thursday. Link: https://www.google.com/moderator/#16/e=14881d

Please spread the word.

(1) (Reply)

Help: How Do I Get My Wordpress Blog Site Certified By Alexa / . / I Need a Web Template Designer For This Quick Job(Urgently)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.