Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,287 members, 7,850,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:57 PM

Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan (17843 Views)

Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) / 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) / Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan by EmirAbj: 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
AYOKUNKE undecided
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan by Synthase(m): 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
Though
I
Detest
Buhari
Administration
But
This
KWANKWASO
I
Hate
WITH
Passion
IMAGINE
This
Religious
Fanatic
That
Came
To
Bail
His
Fellow
Fulani
In
Lagos and Ife
After
They
Caused
Riot and killed innocent guys
Now
Parade
Himself
Up and Down.
CAN IS LOSING RESPECT
CAN may not necessarily loose any respect after all they won't dictate to me who to vote for and it would be disrespectful of the leader not to receive the politicians as they come, we know what they are coming for, someone that did not visit CAN last year! This kwankwaso abi na kwankwayagbe guy is just trying to canvass for Christians' vote, no be today...
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan by Empiror: 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
Kwankwanso is worst than Buhari. Who no know go know. My people, shine your eyes. They all have common agenda.
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Till 2023....we go know who dash monkey banana...

Instead a yoruba will be there.....let hausas continue ruling......rubbish.

We shall see, maybe its Rocha's or Ekweremadu that you guys will put forward, we shall see. You've lost all credibility even without being President.
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan by resurgent2019: 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
I prefer Buhari to Kwankwaso. Kwankwoso is an ultra conservative religious bigot.

The man will practically banish Christians from Nigeria. PDP shouldn’t make the mistake of choosing him.
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Arkmanbuddy:

We shall see, maybe its Rocha's or Ekweremadu that you guys will put forward, we shall see. You've lost all credibility even without being President.

Rochas is a rejected fool....he should win his state first b4 talking of president.

Let's watch how greedy u people can be....Tinubu taught buhari will die so that osibanjo will succeed him...imagine reasoning......

Either way unless let hausa fulani continue to rule and under develop nigeria...rubbish.
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Rochas is a rejected fool....he should win his state first b4 talking of president.

Let's watch how greedy u people can be....Tinubu taught buhari will die so that osibanjo will succeed him...imagine reasoning......

Either way unless let hausa fulani continue to rule and under develop nigeria...rubbish.

Mahn, you don carry your tribalistic mentality to a new height o! I bow for you.

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
Arkmanbuddy:

Mahn, you don carry your tribalistic mentality to a new height o! I bow for you.

U need to bow....there is no need to be united...

One Nigeria is a crime to humanity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Buni Plotted To Scuttle APC Convention, Remain Party Chairman - The Cable / Bello's Assistant, Anthony Edogbo Explains Difference With Dangote Over Obajana / Fg Approves Construction Of Anambra Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.