Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections (18311 Views)

Mologic invents A 10-Minute Coronavirus Antibody Test, Costs $1 / Woman Diagnosed With Rare Condition That Prevents Her From Hearing MALE Voices / How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections by kalusky02(m): 11:32am On Sep 06, 2018
Can the relevant government Agencies locate this inventor as soon as possible.
Re: Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections by SalamRushdie: 11:34am On Sep 06, 2018
Sabadon:
wonderful innovation

Smart water dispensers have existed for years this man just imported one and didnt invent
Re: Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections by zidek(m): 11:35am On Sep 06, 2018
Nice project, more of that
Re: Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections by SalamRushdie: 11:35am On Sep 06, 2018
Sabadon:
wonderful innovation

Smart water dispensers have existed for years this man just imported one and didnt invent
kalusky02:
Can the relevant government Agencies locate this inventor as soon as possible.

Please this thing have been used in India for years now and can be bought online , it's called a Water ATM ..this man didn't invent nothing

Re: Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections by Realname: 11:36am On Sep 06, 2018
mespusinglez:
They Came To My Street Yesterday To Taste Our Borehole water

I guess you meant to write test not taste ?
Re: Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections by Redxy(m): 11:38am On Sep 06, 2018
Nigerians are creative these days
Re: Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections by KilmerRougeDon: 11:38am On Sep 06, 2018
[center]Way 2 go....[/center]
Re: Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections by Irelexicon(m): 11:44am On Sep 06, 2018
orbij:

Over a billion people globally lack access to clean, safe drinking water; a large percentage of that figure are located in developing countries. At any given time, half of the world’s hospital beds are occupied by patients suffering from diseases associated with lack of access to clean water; sadly 3.4 million people die each year from scarce and contaminated water sources.

A group of young Nigerian entrepreneurs, who received support from AlphaHUB have developed a Smart System that will detect water contaminants, purify the water and automatically dispense it via a smart card. 

AlphaHUB an Innovation centre, located in Kaduna State (Northern Nigeria) dedicated to drive research and development in Hardware and Embedded System Technology, has really kept to its vision and mandate; as few months from its inception they already achieving great strides.

The Founder of AlphaHUB.ng - Victor Jibro, was elated to see entrepreneurs use technology to solve a problem that for a long time has plagued communities all over the world. He was happy the Hub was part of  history in presenting Digitaps. 

DIGITAPS is an intelligent water filtration and management system that eliminates water borne diseases, thus providing clean water supply to individuals. This is possible by combining four elements essential to smart water management - Filtration, Dispenser,Smart cards and an eManagement System

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXR2RhZTc-A

The CTO of Digitaps, Mr Isaac Imoh said DIGITAP will be a leading piece of technology in the fight against poverty through water filtration and purification,as there are no examples of countries that have eliminated poverty without first solving their scarce and contaminated water issues.

Mr Isaac Imoh said, Digitaps is a Turnkey System that is portable and powered by Solar. The System takes in water from any source (borehole,river,stream) and using a ultra filtration technique it purifies  the water and makes  available for consumption, thereby eradicating common diseases like Cholera,diarrhea and lead poisoning 

The CTO concluded by saying "In most developing regions, there is not a lack of water, but a lack of access to clean water; by creating access to clean water to millions of people, Digitaps can enable prosperity to take hold GLOBALLY.

https://techonafrica.com/nigerian-invents-a-water-device-that-prevents-cholera-and-typhoid-infections/

See this Unbelievable facts a it ladies pregnancy you won't believe

https://clinicgists..com/2018/08/30-weird-but-true-facts-about-pregnancy.html
Re: Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections by mespusinglez(m): 11:48am On Sep 06, 2018
Realname:

I guess you meant to write test not taste ?
Cool grin
Re: Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
all human actually had potentials but the environment we are determined how effective we can exhibit it

if Nigeria leaders can replace this their self ambition for selfless services, through that I see this nation going straight to the greater height

way to go!
Re: Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections by bumpadeals: 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
Is this device, for purifying already clean water or for just water dispensing? Cause I don't think that device can purify and borehole water on Lagos Island, Lekki-Ajah Axis.
Re: Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections by Iscoalarcon: 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
chiefolododo:
first time in history
first time in history of what?
Re: Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections by Mankosi: 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
How many yrs will it take to fill a cup of water?
Re: Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections by Edu3Again: 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
Proffdada:
Hausa Amaka! grin
When they are not killing
Re: Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections by vioment: 1:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
Let me keep my excitement and make i never go happy or criticize too fast because I never produce anyone or check the facts yet.

Make I never go dey go praise empty vessel yet.
Re: Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections by Kabaka100: 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
Proffdada:
Hausa Amaka! grin

I no bear imoh as the cto. Well, kudos to em where evet dem come from as long dem dey push naija forward with their tech. Tgats a good move
Re: Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections by Kabaka100: 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
naijapips04:
I think this is all bullshit.

No demo? No validation from independent sources? just one random guy claiming things.
Tell me something grin grin
Re: Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections by Kabaka100: 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Do Nigerians know the meaning of the word invent at all?

This device is called a Smart card water ATM and the have been in existent for years now ..the Apt title for this should be Nigerian imports Smart card water dispenser ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WktXP5wFcMU

U don catch dem be dat grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections by Kabaka100: 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
richidinho:
this nonsense govt will not look for ways to packge them so they can be produced in a very large qty

Why should u expect govt to everything 4 people in Nigeria. This will be more effective with private enterprises
Re: Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections by Avoidsexxx(m): 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
Proffdada:
Hausa Amaka! grin
Racist !
Re: Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
sisipelebe grin grin

what a name.
Re: Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections by introvertme: 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Do Nigerians know the meaning of the word invent at all?

This device is called a Smart card water ATM and the have been in existent for years now ..the Apt title for this should be Nigerian imports Smart card water dispenser ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WktXP5wFcMU

I think they made their own.
Re: Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections by fizzy1: 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy is dat all?

How To Stop Obsessing Over Your Body Image And Beat Negative Thoughts. / Collapsed Water Tank Kills Woman, Nine-Day-Old Child In Ondo / Coping With Pregnancy & Fibroids