Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys (39035 Views)

Thief's Face Transforms Into Chinese Man's After Beating (photo) / Man Spends 33 Days In Jail Just For Calling Someone On Phone / Chinese Man Arrested In Lagos With Elephant Tusks N494 Million Worth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by justtoodark: 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
Beey:
Sorry I meant to put smiley.Didn’t realize.Let me modify.

i like you...you live in india...??
Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by Beey(f): 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
justtoodark:

LOL
Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by justtoodark: 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2018
Beey:
LOL

kiiiki...

why is the question funny...??

blacks are everywere....
Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by Beey(f): 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
justtoodark:

kiiiki...

why is the question funny...??

blacks are everywere....
No thought you got it from my post.Am Kenyan.
Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by justtoodark: 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
Beey:
No thought you got it from my post.Am Kenyan.

uhhhh....sweet heart..... karibu...??

i dont remember kenyan words that well no more....
Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by reiddecuti: 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
TheLogicalMind:
grin grin

My dear Africans, China is your new oga, so be very careful about how you treat Chinese citizens. Have you forgotten so soon that they recently promised you $60 Billion Dollars? China snapped its fingers and 40 African heads of state rushed to Beijing to meet with the Chinese Head of State. Imagine China which is one country, commanding the obedience of 40 African heads of state including the lifeless head of state of one so called Giant shithole.
He who pays the piper dictates the tune. The Chinese have paid you for the right to treat you like subhumans, so shut the fvck up and take the insults that come your way. You have demonstrated time and again to the whole world that you have no dignity worth respecting.

You're on point.

You don't like what they call you or how they treat you, you develop yourself.

Don't be surprise even the $60 Billions will be looted by these so called African leaders without using it to better the life of their people.

Trump called your country SHITHOLE, your angry.
Trump called your president LIFELESS, your angry.
Now Chinco called Kenyan president, Black people monkey, you're wailing.
Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by Yankee101: 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
Send an back

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by justtoodark: 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
nigerians...its now to show your black flags.....dont let any other race to insult your brathas and sistas...lets keep this fight in the black family....anybody else is an enemy.....
Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by IbrahimDamola: 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
Africans are hypocritical monkeys. They love tribalism but hate racism. Bwahahahaha! grin

Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by Beey(f): 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
justtoodark:

uhhhh....sweet heart..... karibu...??

i dont remember kenyan words that well no more....
Asante sana (Thank you very much).
Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by justtoodark: 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
reiddecuti:

You're on point.

You don't like what they call you or how they treat you, you develop yourself.

Don't be surprise even the $60 Billions will be looted by these so called African leaders without using it to better the life of their people.

Trump called your country SHITHOLE, your angry.
Trump called your president LIFELESS, your angry.
Now Chinco called Kenyan president, Black people monkey, you're wailing.

we will be angry and we shall wail.... angry angry

only us are allowed to insult each other...anybody else should go and die.....!!!!... angry angry angry angry

i will not allow a chinco to insult a kenyan....thats my job......!!!!...dammit.... angry angry angry angry
Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by justtoodark: 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2018
Beey:
Asante sana (Thank you very much).

you welcome..... wink wink
Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by CioAngels(f): 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
Nigeria has been sold to China. He should have been hailed before deporting him. Kenya thumb up for you. If it were to be Nigeria, they will send the Nigerian to prison and collect money from Chinese and tell him to go in peace. Giant of Africa indeed.
Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by justtoodark: 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Africans are hypocritical monkeys. They love tribalism but hate racism. Bwahahahaha! grin

yeah.... cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

i will punch any other race in the face that dare piss off my brodas and sistas..... angry angry angry angry
Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by Walamu(m): 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Africans have no primate DNA. Africans in sub sahara Africa are 100% human. That would be from Senegal stretches across Nigeria and West Africa all the way to Uganda. So how come you're bleaching?

Afrikans are the only pure human beings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKaBBB-3M7Y

This joke has been told so many times and added with Darwin's Theory of Evolution people assume its true. Yet the Neanderthal DNA project proved that Africans are the ones the theory doesn't fit. grin Africans came from Katonda/Obatala, which creation stories varies from African ethnic to another yet is consistent Africans had special origin.
Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by Walamu(m): 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
justtoodark:

What's up Toodark?
Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by justtoodark: 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
Walamu:

What's up Toodark?

how are you.?
Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by EmirAbj: 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2018
According To American, Africa is Shithole, Meanwhile According To Chinese, Africans Are Monkey...Nawa ooo
Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by justtoodark: 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
EmirAbj:
According To American, Africa is Shithole, Meanwhile According To Chinese, Africans Are Monkey...Nawa ooo

you give a fvck what chinese think over you...??

chinese had you in slavery too....it was not only whites and arabs that had you in slavery....dont you wonder why all other races hate you this much....??

now you wan bleach your skin and become like them....??

to hell with all of dem....!!!!!!!!!.....
Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by justtoodark: 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
fvck dem dem...yeah...!!!! cool cool
Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by Walamu(m): 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
justtoodark:

how are you.?

Good. Come check out. This people, some of them hate Africans because of this truth.

https://www.nairaland.com/4718963/kenyans-sub-sahara-africans-only

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go4mSYyFKOw
Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by akdjr(m): 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
China kwa! Me I can never get angry if any racist call me black monkey, na to call am white monkey too na.
Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by benjyyyyy07: 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2018
Proffdada:
They forgot they are in the monkey's shadow grin

Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 6:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
When almost all the countries in Africa are rushing to them cap in hand to beg for loan, why won't they be full of themselves?

Including the lifeless one

Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by poseidon12: 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
Good one from Kenya. Let him go back to his country.
Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by justtoodark: 7:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
Walamu:

Good. Come check out. This people, some of them hate Africans because of this truth.

https://www.nairaland.com/4718963/kenyans-sub-sahara-africans-only

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go4mSYyFKOw

if you would have read your bible and understood it,you wouldnt care what whites are trying to understand today.....

i dont care what they are trying to find out because i already know who they are.....,,,

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by justtoodark: 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
asians were not this white back then....

asians looked more like blacks with down syndrom....

i could show you pictures....put i dont wanna insult asians....

their elites know this fact....

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by poseidon12: 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
oasis10:
So you know money is important?? the worst is that the American he is talking about hates them like shit!! you can now go back to your country and see whites and eat whites too, Idiot.

Americans hate the Chinese? Is that why the Chinese make up a large percentage of the students in the science and technology programs of major American research universities. America actually woos them to come over.
Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by justtoodark: 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
i still prefer asians than whites though....no matter what any asian says against blacks.....

that doesnt mean i would not kick their chinese butts too....

sieg heil...!!!!....

kiiikikikikiki
Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by chukwutope: 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
kongolo:
A muthafuccking idealist right here folks!! grin grin grin

Heh! Better an idealist than a lazy Nigerian youth.
Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
gaby:

Hahahaha...na m and you go use am learn work on human body remodification surgery

Na so my brother, this chinco guys have being meeting cowards that's why dem misbehave, they never cross our lane yet cheesy

Re: Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys by justtoodark: 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
gaby:

Hahahaha...na m and you go use am learn work on human body remodification surgery

the guy fvcked up...chinese know we blacks respect them....

they will finish him off at home....

chinese dont mess around....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Court To Sentence International Fraudster, Obinwanne Okeke Today / The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel / 12 Chinese Nationals Arrested In Kenya For Engaging In Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.