Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel (39019 Views)

Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) / How A New Wife Was Almost Brutally Killed By A Movie Director In Benue. Photos / Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by CuriousMynd: 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
It has been established that Charles Paul, the late graduate of Ken Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic who reportedly committed suicide, was a Choir Director at Winners Chapel, Igbere TV can report.

Igbere TV had previously reported that Paul, a graduate of the department of Estate Management, was declared dead after reportedly swallowing a poisonous substance believed to be ‘snipper’.

He was said to have ended his own life following the heartbreak of breaking up with his supposed girlfriend, Rejoice.

His remains has since been buried (same day) due to the strange nature of his death.

The burial was said to have been attended by few of his friends who later took to social media to lay curses on his ex-girlfriend whom they believed contributed to Charles’s sudden death.

Reacting, Adim Iwuchukwu Irene, a social media user who claim to know the deceased, wrote;

“Charles all I pray is that you find rest with God. Suicide is a sin. U didn't think of any one before u took your own life, but I see your death as a ministry and I won't fail to talk about it, so many people loved nd believe in you but you loved no one, you thought of no one.

“But I ask were is the love of God in all this?
Well it has happened,
And I will not judge you
God has the final say.

"But there are thousands of youth that will do this same thing if we don't stop them, we r in the last days.

“Charles may have been suffering from alot of thing, it's clear that he thought himself alone in this word before doin this reason is what I don't knw, it may be depression, love or the devil like many will say,all the same death is death but Charles died prematured.

“Mind u Charles was a drumer, music director winners chapel, Charles directed a drama crew in a crew I was part of. Charles was my friend. It's not important now anyways.

“Join me live on Facebook by 7pm let's talk about this and help that girl/boy that wants to do the same.

“Above all, show love to everyone around u don't leave a relationship harshly, get to know your friend and when they need to talk to someone save a soul by listening to people nd be a solution to most cases
Let love rule nd continue. RIP Chuks Brown!.”

SOURCE: http://igberetvnews.com/598772/revealed-the-kenpoly-suicide-boyfriend-was-a-choir-director-in-winners-chapel/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by ednut1(m): 3:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
He graduated from the school so y una dey attach the school name upandan. He was a church boy yet he fornicated with diff gals .Hell awaits him sha

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by AmadiAba: 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
Ewo!

1 Like

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by AmadiAba: 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
ednut1:
He graduated from the school so y una dey attach the school name upandan. He was a church boy yet he fornicated with diff gals .Hell awaits him sha

Dont judge, you're not God

33 Likes

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by tstx(m): 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hmm

1 Like

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
angry
Tnx god he die b4 he fork all d choir girls

15 Likes

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Alexis11: 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
Lol... No surprise then cool
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Kendumazy(m): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
Chai
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by TheBoy1740: 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
H
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Spar7tan(m): 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
The guy just drank 3 bottles of snipers like Pepsi.

4 Likes

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
Depression and heartbreak are illnesses worse than HBP. The only thing that comes to mind then is suicide

People in these conditions should try as much as they can to talk to someone. It brings great relief.

5 Likes

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Cholls(m): 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
ednut1:
my brother chai....dis is too much to take in

6 Likes

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by olanreyman(m): 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
But can i ever think of doing anything that will harm me because of one yeye girlfriend so?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Spar7tan(m): 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
He just drank 3 bottled of a sniper like Pepsi.

Welcome service will be held for him in hell.

5 Likes

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by ngadaAwo: 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
he even put married for his profile

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by peteruuu(m): 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
AmadiAba:

You're not in your senses.

Are you sure you read your Bible very well?
People like you are still lost until you find your way back to the Bible.

The Bible said A righteous man judgeth all things.
And you're here typing trash.
I pity your life.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by ILoveToFuCcK: 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
God forbid say I go kill myself on top pυssy, ordinary toto wey plenty for street like water

9 Likes

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by mayskit4luv(m): 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
I only love my bed and my mom...

11 Likes

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Chibuhealth(f): 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
He is a disgrace to manhood. The girl Should come and tell us how many guys that have used and dumped her. Did she kill herself? Me that 50 guys have dumped, have I die?

12 Likes

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
Mental illness is real. A lot of people don't know but mental illness can lead people to commit suicide. Condolences to his FAM.

7 Likes

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by CodeTemplar: 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
ednut1:
Na u fornicate for am abi ?

5 Likes

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Houseofglam7(f): 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
undecided
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Grupo(m): 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
Chibuhealth:
He is a disgrace to manhood

His manhood lives on.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
angry
I had decided not to comment on this guy's suicide but I think I'll have to air my views.

I understand perfectly that love is one strong, unexplainable force, but frankly, we have too many effeminate guys in Nigeria of today. Our fathers never killed themselves because of women. But guys of today think with their Johnson's.

I have had a heart break before. I had just moved from daddy's house to my newly rented apartment to start life as a man when bae visited and called off the relationship. Apparently, someone had promised her marriage and she was already swimming in cloud 9. Fast forward 9 months later, she came back with a pathetic story about how the guy dumped her. Well, I accommodate bae for two weeks and did the needful cheesy. Thereafter, I reverted the friendship to a strictly platonic one, since it is obvious that Nigerian women have fish brains angry

This Mofo who committed suicide obviously didn't have real male friends cos if he did, they would have given him some guy codes.

Ladies & Gentlemen, may we please rise as we observe a minute silence for his wasted manhood angry

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Toni19: 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
hope u r well sha.
OkpaAkuEriEri:
angry
Tnx god he die b4 he fork all d choir girls
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by lenghtinny(m): 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
angry

What has that got to do with anything angry.... Now we know that he graduated from kenpoly, he studied estate management and he was a choir director in winners. And how's that going to bring him back

There's no difference between bloggers and vultures....
That's why I keep my distance from " what happened last night is on Facebook" kind of friends that can't keep their their itchy fingers away from their keypads angry

7 Likes

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Sultty(m): 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
Can we blame d devil

1 Like

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by igbosarejews(m): 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
Last thing I can do to die for a smelling hole grin.

Rest in Ikpuu

4 Likes

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by toplinetrtrend: 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
AmadiAba:

Everything is judging when it comes to Pentecostal churches.

Do you even know the meaning of judging?

If people talk about what you do, it is not judging; they are only stating the obvious.

9 Likes

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by CodeTemplar: 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
The guy made his village people look competent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by lenghtinny(m): 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
Dude's just a weakling that couldn't keep his emotions in check angry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Beaten By Police DPO In Osun (Graphic Photos) / Kaduna Man Organizes Kidnap Of His Mother, Gets N1m As Share From N30m Ransom / Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin Jailed For 6 Months For Spraying, Stepping On Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.