Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) (29344 Views)

Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) / Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) / Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
Former Governor of Delta State, Emmanuel Uduaghan, visited Olu of Warri to inform him of his decision to represent his people -Itsekiris, Isokos and Ijaws (all of Delta South) at the 9th Senate come 2019.Speaking after visiting him,he said...

'CONSULTATION

I went to my royal father - Ogiame Ikenwoli, the Olu of Warri to inform him of my intention to represent our people -Itsekiris, Isokos and Ijaws (all of Delta South) at the 9th Senate come 2019.

It is a fact that Ogiame has many children, some had come to seek prayers for same position and others are yet to come to him, but as I said jocularly to one of Africa’s respected monarchs, I will make sure to catch more of Ogiame’s blessings.

The Niger Delta needs her first eleven at the Senate. Delta South and indeed all of Niger Delta cannot afford to pass on this opportunity to send her best hands to the Senate to consolidate on the gains of the Buhari-led APC administration in our rich region.

As a two-term former Governor, I am also available to other ethnic groups who wish to use my influence to get the Federal Government’s attention to their demands.

Politics of inclusiveness is the answer to our cries for even development in the Niger Delta -not a divisive one that has brought our region to its lowest ebb politically.

God bless us all'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/2019-senate-uduaghan-on-his-knees-as-he.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
Nice

I hope he wins

7 Likes

Re: Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by destinychildolu(m): 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
You have won already

8 Likes

Re: Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
Ok
Re: Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by OneDollarSalary(m): 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
Criminal.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by JudasNaCarrot: 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
Just look at this fool.......

If you like roll on the floor naked,you are going nowhere.

Delta state will never make that mistake of voting somebody like you to the Senate.

After 2019 people like Uduaghan and Akpa(mu)bio will be politically buried.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
After joining the vwrong party. Mtcheew . Olu of warri owes him just one vote, lobatan

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2018
Two terms governor that didn't make any meaningful impact?

Anytime I visit my state, I can't help but shake my head...

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
Uduaghan your plan is to represent your immediate family and your pocket at the senate.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by SolutionMee: 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
cheesy

Not that I hate what he did but why kneeling down for your fellow man? I can't remember when last did a British man acted that way. Well, since that is his culture, I have no problem with it. But whatever is not done well is not done at all. Why didn't he bow down to him also? Is he too big to be fully submissive? Is it pride or what? What nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by Homeboiy: 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
I have no business with delta
Re: Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by chibuthanks: 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
TO HELL WITH HIM HE CANT WIN IN D 3 IJAW LGA NOT TO TALK ABOUT D 2 IN ISOKO HE MAY WIN 2 OUT OF D 3 IN ITSEKIRI

8 Likes

Re: Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by 360great(m): 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
Nothing for you Mr uduaghan, if you like roll on the floor

2 Likes

Re: Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by DBossNG(m): 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
well done sir
Re: Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by HolyClement001(m): 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
warri
Re: Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by jonadaft: 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
Thief

USELESS old fools

4 Likes

Re: Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by Vicrotica(m): 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
O
Re: Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by obaataaokpaewu: 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
After this, make sure you visit the Peres of Ijaw and the Ovies of Isoko. No be only Olu be king for delta south

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
Delta people, see your former governor; he needs you vote for Senate seat in Abuja.

Udaghan see your people, now you will know those people who really like u when you are a former governor of Delta state.

Ha, the battle go bad gan...
Re: Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Just look at this fool.......

If you like roll on the floor naked,you are going nowhere.

Delta state will never make that mistake of voting somebody like you to the Senate.

After 2019 people like Uduaghan and Apka(mu)bio will be politically buried.
plus thiefshomole

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by gaby(m): 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
They often do not have issues helping you wipe your ass whenever an election is around the corner.

Yeye power hungry people.

You'll know a man who is actually empty, lonely and hugely miserable when they can't function out of power and the public eye.

I envy the power drunks not one bit, it is, in reality, a disorder.

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by dennisworld1(m): 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
He fit win James manager I laugh cheesy
Re: Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by dennisworld1(m): 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
After this, make sure you visit the Peres of Ijaw and the Ovies of Isoko. No be only Olu be king for delta south
Pete go just chop him money
Re: Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by kings888(m): 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
he knows what he is looking for

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by manci(m): 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
The kneeling game Will continue as 2019 is approching fellow citizens be wise with this power drunk they can lick our anus to be on throne but Dem go put Pepe on it after winning erection.

4 Likes

Re: Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by olatade(m): 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
kneeling because of votes?I've always thought people will beg you and not the other way to contest.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
shocked

So it's because of personal ambition that made diswan defect.... politicians will not seize to amaze me
Re: Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by olatade(m): 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2018
politics of kneeling has started

2 Likes

Re: Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by docadams: 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Not that I hate what he did but why kneeling down for your fellow man? I can't remember when last did a British man acted that way. Well, since that is his culture, I have no problem with it. But whatever is not done well is not done at all. Why didn't he bow down to him also? Is he too big to be fully submissive? Is it pride or what? What nonsense.

MAN WITHOUT HERITAGE

4 Likes

Re: Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
But he is the biggest king in delta south and delta state
Re: Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
kings888:
he knows what he is looking for
He stoops to conquer.spiritual empowerment from the olu will see him through
Re: Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
Menac:
plus thiefshomole
Is oshiomhole not far better than anenih and igbinedion?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward / El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun / Diesel, Kerosene Prices Skyrocket Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.