Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

APC Reacts To 'Plan By 6 Of Its Governors To Defect To PDP' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reacts To 'Plan By 6 Of Its Governors To Defect To PDP' (26942 Views)

Hardship: PDP Commends Its Governors For Speaking Out For Nigerians / Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Reacts To 'Plan By 6 Of Its Governors To Defect To PDP' by Correctgist(f): 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
Following reports that six All Progressives Congress governors are planning to dump the party for the Peoples Democratic Party, the party has reacted.

The All Progressives Congress has described the Peoples Democratic Party’s claim that six APC governors and some senators have concluded plans to join its fold as hallucination.

National Publicity Secretary of the party, Mr Yekini Nabena, stated this in a statement on Thursday in Abuja.

He said that by the PDP’s claim, “it is now clear that the party has assumed the role of comic relief ahead of the 2019 general elections.

“Nigerians have rejected the PDP and all that it represents – corruption, impunity, waste and greed.”

Nabena added that in the face of imminent defeat in 2019, the PDP had chosen to hide behind lies and false realities to save its face.

He said that while the PDP hallucinated on APC members’ defection to its camp, the APC was consolidating to go into the 2019 general elections as a smarter, more united and stronger political fighting force.

He said that while the PDP wallowed in its pains, the President Muhammadu Buhari-led APC administration was focused on improving the lives of Nigerians, addressing infrastructure needs and revamping the economy.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/apc-opens-up-on-alleged-plan-by-6-of-its-governors-to-defect-to-pdp/

9 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To 'Plan By 6 Of Its Governors To Defect To PDP' by vikkeee(m): 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
politicians are comedians when elections are around the conner.

2 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To 'Plan By 6 Of Its Governors To Defect To PDP' by isaacojih: 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
Good news, very soon the APC party will be left with the three greedy old men, BABA, OSHO, LAI, this three old men are the problem our country is facing now, i pray the governors decamp to build up their political names in PDP were the masses are secured.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Reacts To 'Plan By 6 Of Its Governors To Defect To PDP' by SolutionMee: 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
cheesy

That's how fearful people react. APC is dead and buried. Our lives come first before any other thing. Not even integrity.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Reacts To 'Plan By 6 Of Its Governors To Defect To PDP' by Mosesoly(m): 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
The truth is that more defections will happen from both camps, especially with the indirect primary from APC, some senators won't be happy because their governors won't want them in the senate, and for the pdp some of the presidential aspirants will decamp because they will think the primary was rigged to favor a candidate

4 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To 'Plan By 6 Of Its Governors To Defect To PDP' by aghogho62: 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
Revamp Ki ni?
Re: APC Reacts To 'Plan By 6 Of Its Governors To Defect To PDP' by vanbonattel: 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
APC is a sinking ship.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reacts To 'Plan By 6 Of Its Governors To Defect To PDP' by CoolFreeday(m): 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
If they like let all of them enter PDP, they is no stopping Baba.

PDP is making mistakes and they don't know. PDP was the party to join or beat in Benue until Ortom join them, same as others.

5 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To 'Plan By 6 Of Its Governors To Defect To PDP' by nco2: 11:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
Earn as much as 300-450k monthly, na money go dey rush you be that. Check my signature and smile to the bank!

P.S. For newbies, signature can be found on my profile page which you can easily and quickly access by clicking on my name right here, just above.
Re: APC Reacts To 'Plan By 6 Of Its Governors To Defect To PDP' by jamesharryson(m): 3:32am On Sep 07, 2018
nco2:
Earn as much as 300-450k monthly, na money go dey rush you be that. Check my signature and smile to the bank!

P.S. For newbies, signature can be found on my profile page which you can easily and quickly access by clicking on my name right here, just above.
A nairaland account u opened yesterday, yet u re calling others newbies and u re already teaching people where to get ur signature when u don't even have one. Nawao

6 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To 'Plan By 6 Of Its Governors To Defect To PDP' by Almaiga: 5:35am On Sep 07, 2018
PDP are clowns aswear, they kept firing lies, hate and Propaganda from all cylinders.

But, Nigerian's are wiser now. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reacts To 'Plan By 6 Of Its Governors To Defect To PDP' by dlaw70(m): 7:39am On Sep 07, 2018
isaacojih:
Good news, very soon the APC party will be left with the three greedy old men, BABA, OSHO, LAI, this three old men are the problem our country is facing now, i pray the governors decamp to build up their political names in PDP were the masses are secured.
its an insult to omit tinubasterd the brown teeth,AKA Lagos landlord .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Reacts To 'Plan By 6 Of Its Governors To Defect To PDP' by KingLennon(m): 8:20am On Sep 07, 2018
If PDP represent Corruption then what does APC represent?

9 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To 'Plan By 6 Of Its Governors To Defect To PDP' by sotall(m): 8:23am On Sep 07, 2018
Ok
Re: APC Reacts To 'Plan By 6 Of Its Governors To Defect To PDP' by Wahala90: 8:25am On Sep 07, 2018
Hmmm!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reacts To 'Plan By 6 Of Its Governors To Defect To PDP' by oladele00(m): 8:25am On Sep 07, 2018
Listen to PMB message it's very touching.

*ANY SENSIBLE PERSON THAT LISTENED TO PRESIDENT BUHARI'S SPEECH WILL BOW*

From Mal. Datti Assalafiy

During the visit of President Muhammad Buhari last Thursday to Bauchi, the President said mind boggling things regarding how Nigeria turned out and the politics is practiced by politicians who only go where money goes.

The President said: God knows my heart it is to assure you that I set Nigeria on the path that you will be proud of in the future.

There is difficulty while trying to bring change in the country but we are trying our best, even our adversaries know we have taken the right course to set Nigeria on track but we offended these money bag politicians and they will never forgive us. The offence is that we have blocked all their taps they use for stealing, they now do not care if Nigeria will be up in flames, they can sell even the ashes and fly out.

They have focused on us now with all their might, they want to be allowed to destroy the effort we have made in straightening things so far. They are not interested even in an iota of good for Nigeria and its people.

We have no choice, the choice belongs to you people of Nigeria, if you are confident of our efforts, you can vote for us again so we keep building from where we are, this will be beneficial to all and if you falsify us then go back to them (moneybag politicians) so they can destroy your future and the country at large.

But definitely you will remember I told you the truth and I have set you on the path truth and I hav lead you truthfully. The choice is yours on the path of the nation. I swear in my mind it is not about politics but how this country will turn out to be in the future.

President Muhammadu BUHARI'S SPEECH in Bauchi.

May God bless Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Reacts To 'Plan By 6 Of Its Governors To Defect To PDP' by asawanathegreat(m): 8:26am On Sep 07, 2018
Wasted leaders
Re: APC Reacts To 'Plan By 6 Of Its Governors To Defect To PDP' by NobodyKnows(m): 8:26am On Sep 07, 2018
Lmao
Pdp be dishing out figures from their anus
Re: APC Reacts To 'Plan By 6 Of Its Governors To Defect To PDP' by autonomous22: 8:26am On Sep 07, 2018
KingLennon:

kwaruption
Re: APC Reacts To 'Plan By 6 Of Its Governors To Defect To PDP' by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 07, 2018
KingLennon:

Anti-corruption

Nigerians can forget sha
Re: APC Reacts To 'Plan By 6 Of Its Governors To Defect To PDP' by Tintinnoty(m): 8:27am On Sep 07, 2018
Rumors flying in right left and center.

meanwhile, it is rumoured that seun has put up the ownership of nairaland for sale.
Re: APC Reacts To 'Plan By 6 Of Its Governors To Defect To PDP' by englishmart(m): 8:28am On Sep 07, 2018
If you change to APC, irrespective of your corruption cases, you become free from corruption. APC, baptising corrupt defectors since 2015

4 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To 'Plan By 6 Of Its Governors To Defect To PDP' by Abascoh: 8:29am On Sep 07, 2018
KingLennon:
APC represents corruption raised to power 10

2 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To 'Plan By 6 Of Its Governors To Defect To PDP' by lagdmark(m): 8:29am On Sep 07, 2018
KingLennon:
APC represent Kwaraption more dangerous propaganda.
Re: APC Reacts To 'Plan By 6 Of Its Governors To Defect To PDP' by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 07, 2018
e go clear for APC eyes when the 6 govs go defect!

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To 'Plan By 6 Of Its Governors To Defect To PDP' by positivelord: 8:29am On Sep 07, 2018
You guys should have insisted on Direct Primary for all the states and see what will happen...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Reacts To 'Plan By 6 Of Its Governors To Defect To PDP' by TheSpellChecker: 8:30am On Sep 07, 2018
vikkeee:
politicians are comedians when elections are around the conner.

I think you are the real comedian here with the way you spelt corner. shocked
Re: APC Reacts To 'Plan By 6 Of Its Governors To Defect To PDP' by Racoon(m): 8:30am On Sep 07, 2018
Rumours & fake news everywhere.APC & PDP both hallucinating.
Re: APC Reacts To 'Plan By 6 Of Its Governors To Defect To PDP' by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 07, 2018
Who made you our spokeperson?
Did we tell you that we have rejected pdp?
Re: APC Reacts To 'Plan By 6 Of Its Governors To Defect To PDP' by omowolewa: 8:34am On Sep 07, 2018
APC should allow the 'bad eggs' to go, afterall, they not loosing any sleep

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Accuses APC, Presidency Of Fresh Plot To Rig In Kano, Lagos, 14 Other States / Dapo Abiodun of APC heads for victory in Ogun / Kogi Judges Avoid Swearing In Edward Onoja As Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.