Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,474 members, 7,861,369 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:53 AM

Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up (28654 Views)

A Lot Of Nigerians Might Be Sad After Seeing Sierra Leone Election -samson Itodo / Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa / Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by LUGBE: 8:44am On Sep 07, 2018
Yeye man, open up, we want to hear

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by brainpower(m): 8:44am On Sep 07, 2018
This man is just trying to get favour from Buhari and his cons.

You've already opened up, so nothing should stop you from continuing. Everything being equal, he should have been invited by now to open up on those things.

Now he's also insinuating that four other IGPs that worked with GEJ were corrupt.

I believe he wants to contest for an election after all, Maina wants to be the governor of Borno State.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by Firefire(m): 8:45am On Sep 07, 2018
OLADD:

Why can't people like you use their brain before spewing thrash? Who is stopping that irresponsible attention-seeking ex-IGP from talking if he chooses to? I just don't know why charlatans like you would fall for any propaganda. Gosh!

You called him charlatan already. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by temitope66(m): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2018
Thrash!
Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by nas2608(m): 8:49am On Sep 07, 2018
I wonder ooooo, very useless man
edo3:
Wait o,,is he not the same Suleiman Abba that degraded the then speaker,, Aminu tambuwal by addressing him as one Alhaji..He was ass.licking Goodluck then...And the same man you want to expose now,,what a life!!!
Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by BruncleZuma: 8:50am On Sep 07, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by abikeade03(f): 8:52am On Sep 07, 2018
Youths of nowadays now think with their anus, see yeye comments

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by obailala(m): 8:53am On Sep 07, 2018
Abba too?... This is like the 12th person claiming they were the ones who made GEJ concede.
Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by Cantonese: 8:55am On Sep 07, 2018
What is left to be heard? E no pass looting of treasury. Did he sleep with your wife or your family members? Did he use your family members for ritual to stay in power? You are only a greedy and attention seeking loser! A close examination of this ex policeman will reveal his own personal irresponsible life. No be policeman? Can he swear he never took bribe to pervert the course of justice? Can he swear he did not steal or loot police treasury? What about extra judicial killings and high handedness? Abi you dey vex say you no loot enough before dem sack you? Talk na. What are you waiting for? Those people who have your own records are waiting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by onlytiles(m): 8:56am On Sep 07, 2018
Am sure the ex IGP has a documented memo for every wrong action GEJ sent him to carry out, of not. he would be shooting himself in the leg whenever he chooses to open up. because he was at liberty to say no being a lawyer but he choose not to.

meanwhile whenever you need fumigation and pet control expert. PEST SOLUTIONS INTEGRATED SERVICES should be the name to remember for industrial and domestic Fumigation and pest control services.
contact us today on 08169606527 (Watsapp enabled)
Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by ipobarethieves: 8:56am On Sep 07, 2018
grin smiley wink grin cheesy wink grin
dom:
story
undecided.Tell Reno omo kirikiri to challenge/dare the ex IGP make we read the STORY.I like such STORY.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 07, 2018
Only in Nigeria will someone like Omokri open his mouth and be taken seriously by the press.

The reason he's not in jail shows the ineptitude of the Buhari administration in fighting corruption.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by frankwyte: 8:59am On Sep 07, 2018
All the rant Suleiman made now did he come up any specific except threat? I was hoping you canter Omokri! Now you come up with bitter disregard to the office that appointed you "his boss will feel bad" Which point to the fact that you acted against GEJ and you went to appeal to accept it .....
Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by ipobarethieves: 9:01am On Sep 07, 2018
grin wink cheesy cheesy sad
onlytiles:
Am sure the ex IGP has a documented memo for every wrong action GEJ sent him to carry out, of not. he would be shooting himself in the leg whenever he chooses to open up. because he was at liberty to say no being a lawyer but he choose not to.

meanwhile whenever you need fumigation and pet control expert. PEST SOLUTIONS INTEGRATED SERVICES should be the name to remember for industrial and domestic Fumigation and pest control services.
contact us today on 08169606527 (Watsapp enabled)
.Who cares? Let them kill themselves. Abeg , Ex IGP, talk biko
Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by Adakintroy: 9:02am On Sep 07, 2018
See how he wants to claim Jonathan glory with style.

We force Jonathan to conceed. Mumu liars.

Which power you get ordinary olokpa like you go force sitting president. A commander in chief of the arm forces. Marine, land air and co. How olokpa like you wan take run am. Kepp deceiving yourself.

The man conceed on his own freewill as a honest gentleman. If you don't accept it then you are the rest Nigerians firing this man are all liars and hypocrites.

Because when it comes to dishing out blames, you are quick to dish out to him. But when it comes to even the most obvious of credits you will take from him.

Give both the credits and blames. All is part of his administration.
Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by princejenks(m): 9:03am On Sep 07, 2018
he should spill it or forever stfu!
Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by Nasir123(m): 9:04am On Sep 07, 2018
Mowoe:
So why not open up for the good of Nigeria and Nigerians? Or does Jonathan's happiness outweigh that of millions of Nigerians?

Or you you're keeping mute because what might befall Jonathan would touch you too.

Then we could well say that you're keeping mute for your own good Mr. Retired policeman.

Best comment so far.

Looking at the comments on this thread, I begin to wonder if 95% of Nigerians have brain at all.

Mesirable and pathetic embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by uba1991: 9:18am On Sep 07, 2018
Metuh:

He was in Ibadan, Nigeria last week where he talked on the show "TED Talks"

You are too dull bros.
i believe u ar d dullest one here.omkori never set his foot in nigeria since gej handed over in 2015. if u dont av brain pls ask ur mother

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by Bennycollins: 9:19am On Sep 07, 2018
Open up on what? So you didn't say all at the last interview ? I thought you would disprove Reno'so claims and facts first.
We know what you are looking for and I think the men in power are watching you carefully too
Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by edibobo: 9:20am On Sep 07, 2018
This Criminal should go and hide his face in shame
Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by uba1991: 9:21am On Sep 07, 2018
Cantonese:
What is left to be heard? E no pass looting of treasury. Did he sleep with your wife or your family members? Did he use your family members for ritual to stay in power? You are only a greedy and attention seeking loser! A close examination of this ex policeman will reveal his own personal irresponsible life. No be policeman? Can he swear he never took bribe to pervert the course of justice? Can he swear he did not steal or loot police treasury? What about extra judicial killings and high handedness? Abi you dey vex say you no loot enough before dem sack you? Talk na. What are you waiting for? Those people who have your own records are waiting.
u ,can u swear u never steal? can u swear u never do drugs?
Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 07, 2018
OLADD:

Why can't people like you use their brain before spewing thrash? Who is stopping that irresponsible attention-seeking ex-IGP from talking if he chooses to? I just don't know why charlatans like you would fall for any propaganda. Gosh!
The same way you fall for any thrash thrown out by Reno omkri or FFK or Fayose no matter how ridiculous the thrash is.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by deafeyez: 9:29am On Sep 07, 2018
OLADD:

Wetin him want talk sef. Even the APC don dey tire to use Jonathan name sing song.

Election don dey reach, him don dey seek relevance.

Musuuuuuuh
Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by jaxxy(m): 9:42am On Sep 07, 2018
Almaiga:
Breeze don dey open fowl nyash. I believe every single thing that this man said. GEJ and his team had nothing better, to offer Nigerian's.

I agree smtmes we need to go down the dark path to appreciate where we were. Look where Buhari has led us. Confusion land

Atleast know we will appreciate smtns about Gej even tho he had sm major faults and hopefully Gej and his team will learn from their mistakes also.
Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by Ikpongiton: 9:44am On Sep 07, 2018
Open up that your dirty mouth now,or close it forever,thief .
Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by DJInfluence: 9:44am On Sep 07, 2018
OLADD:

Calm down, your point can be made without tantrums.
Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by akiOYIBO: 9:45am On Sep 07, 2018
The fact u were fired by your boss and now you are tongue-lashing and threatening same boss shows your unprofessionalism, conspiracy and hatred against him. Jonathan was and still a fool who thought and still thinks Hausa-Fulani could be trusted and co-existed with.
Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by Rainfire: 9:46am On Sep 07, 2018
The fomal IG of police is noise maker looking for favour or appointment from this government, he is doing everything possible to win their heart, we challenge him to open up let hear and know who will laugh last.
Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by Rainfire: 9:47am On Sep 07, 2018
akiOYIBO:
The fact u were fired by your boss and now you are tongue-lashing and threatening same boss shows your unprofessionalism, conspiracy and hatred against him. Jonathan was and still a fool who thought and still thinks Hausa-Fulani could be trusted and co-existed with.
Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by bluecircle470: 9:59am On Sep 07, 2018
OLADD:

What makes the ex-IGP irresponsible? Just because he said the truth......we keep on telling you guys, don’t support politicians like a dummy!
Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by Metuh: 10:02am On Sep 07, 2018
uba1991:
i believe u ar d dullest one here.omkori never set his foot in nigeria since gej handed over in 2015. if u dont av brain pls ask ur mother
fool he was in Nigeria last week. Anumanu
Re: Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up by NwaliE01: 10:26am On Sep 07, 2018
Hello Mr Lawyer Police. You forced Jonathan to accept the election result and he fired you weeks after the election.
You have not told us what you did that brought this wraught on us as leaders.
You better start to confess now so that your sins would be forgiven.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Interior: Aregbesola Begins Tour, Visits NCS, Fire Service (photos) / US, Nigeria Sign Agreement On Abacha Loot Return / Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.