Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Atheist Are Needed Here To Explain This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Are Needed Here To Explain This (2082 Views)

Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. / Atheist Are Very Useless / Some Reasons Why Atheist Are Usually Hard To Convince Back To God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist Are Needed Here To Explain This by CodeTemplar: 9:37am On Sep 07, 2018
I copied this from a thread on FP this morning.
It is about a alleged 'miracle'.

Shaikh Abur Rabee’ (rahimahullah) relates the following incident:
I once heard of a very pious lady by the name of Fidh-dhah who lived in a certain village. This woman, Fidh-dhah, was rapidly gaining fame as word of an amazing phenomenon among people. Although we do not visit women, due to the necessity to investigate and ascertain the reality and authenticity of this rumour, I took a group of people and travelled to her village.
On arriving in the village and making enquiries, the people of the village informed us that Fidh-dhah possessed a female goat that yielded both milk and honey. Hearing this, we bought a brand new bowl and proceeded to her home.
On arriving, we greeted her with salaam and said, “We wish to witness the barakah (blessing) of your goat.” Fidh-dhah obliged and gave the goat to us. After receiving the goat, we began milking it and as it was reputed, both milk and honey flowed from the teats of the goat!
After enjoying the milk and honey, we asked Fidh-dhah to tell us the secret to the special barakah (blessing) she and her family enjoyed from the goat. In response, she mentioned the following story:
There was a time when we were very poor and possessed nothing except a small she goat. When ‘Eidul Adha arrived, my husband, who was a pious man, said to me, “We own nothing except this she goat. Let us sacrifice it for ‘Eid in the name of Allah Ta‘ala.” I replied, “Don’t slaughter it as we need it. Allah Ta‘ala has not made it necessary for us to sacrifice an animal for ‘Eid in circumstances of such poverty.”
Coincidentally, a guest arrived on that very Day of ‘Eid and we had no food with which to entertain him. I thus said to my husband, “Allah Ta‘ala has instructed us to honour our guests by entertaining them and seeing to their comfort. Let us slaughter this she goat for our guest.” As my husband prepared to slaughter the goat, I said to him, “You should slaughter it outside the house, behind the wall, so that the sight of its slaughter does not distress our children and cause them to cry.”
My husband thus took the goat and made his way out of the yard to slaughter it. However, while he was meant to be slaughtering it, I saw the goat jump onto the wall and re-enter the yard. Thinking that the goat had escaped, I went outside and saw that my husband had already slaughtered our goat and was now in the process of skinning it! I exclaimed to him, “How strange! Another she goat, resembling our own, has entered our yard!” Hearing this, my husband said, “Perhaps Allah Ta‘ala has granted us a goat which is better.”
Whereas our first goat yielded only milk, this second goat yields both milk and honey! This special barakah which we enjoy was granted to us on account of us honouring our guest.
Fidh-dhah then advised saying, “This goat grazes in the pasture of the heart. If you sow goodness and righteousness in your hearts, it will graze on good and its milk will accordingly be wholesome and good. Conversely, spoiling your hearts and filling them with filth and muck causes the milk of the goat to spoil and turn bad. Therefore, ensure that you guard your hearts from evil, then everything will be of benefit to you.”
(Rowdhur Rayyaaheen pg. 93)

I saw this on FP and was wondering why the usual miracle doubting atheist wweren't present to doubt an alleged Islamic 'miracle'.
Re: Atheist Are Needed Here To Explain This by amaniro: 9:41am On Sep 07, 2018
Cc; Seun, hopeful landlord, luciferkristi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Are Needed Here To Explain This by frank317: 10:28am On Sep 07, 2018
CodeTemplar:

I saw this on FP and was wondering why the usual miracle doubting atheist wweren't present to doubt an alleged Islamic 'miracle'.

What do u think about the story?

Anyways, I think Harry porter is still more interesting.

6 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Needed Here To Explain This by Dalam0n: 11:53am On Sep 07, 2018
You want atheist to explain a fictional occurrence to you? grin

6 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Needed Here To Explain This by frank317: 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Dalam0n:
You want atheist to explain a fictional occurrence to you? grin

U sometimes have to wonder if these religious folks are not outrightly mad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Are Needed Here To Explain This by Dalam0n: 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
frank317:

Seriously.

5 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Needed Here To Explain This by JeromeBlack: 1:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
frank317:

Religion is the opium of the people.

That is why some of these religious folks seem high grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Needed Here To Explain This by pesty100(m): 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
CodeTemplar:

the thing is with the requirement to comment on Islam section
Re: Atheist Are Needed Here To Explain This by CodeTemplar: 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
frank317:

Are atheist mad also to accept wireless communication technology?

Religion builds on faith in the unseen and that is wireless tech is like.
Re: Atheist Are Needed Here To Explain This by DeSepiero(m): 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
CodeTemplar:

Isnt it a silly thing to compare wireless communication technology to an unconfirmed story of a goat allegedly producing honey?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Needed Here To Explain This by CodeTemplar: 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
DeSepiero:

Isnt it a silly thing to compare wireless communication technology to an unconfirmed story of a goat allegedly producing honey?
Comparing Twp physically unseen things is only an act of silliness to your dull mind.
Re: Atheist Are Needed Here To Explain This by DeSepiero(m): 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Comparing Twp physically unseen things is only an act of silliness to your dull mind.

No!
How would I blame you for comparing a global technology to a fictional story which has no logical backing. You've learnt to live without making use of your brains. Thanks to your religion.

5 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Needed Here To Explain This by Edenoscar2(m): 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Goat producing honey,ARE YOU MAD?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Needed Here To Explain This by frank317: 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
CodeTemplar:

Chai.. you are gone.

Ur ignorance is ur problem.

Unfortunately u found ur way to nairaland and u are feeling funky.

by their fruits we shall know them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Are Needed Here To Explain This by CodeTemplar: 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
Edenoscar2:

Goat producing honey,ARE YOU MAD?
Can honey produce goats or you just all-round deficient(grammatically and intellectually)?
Re: Atheist Are Needed Here To Explain This by CodeTemplar: 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
DeSepiero:

No!
How would I blame you for comparing a global technology to a fictional story which has no logical backing. You've learnt to live without making use of your brains. Thanks to your religion.
God and religion is a global thing also, maybe not to you though.
Re: Atheist Are Needed Here To Explain This by DeSepiero(m): 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
CodeTemplar:

God and religion is a global thing also, maybe not to you though.

God and religion is global, therefore goats make honey?
Smh

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Needed Here To Explain This by Martinez19(m): 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
frank317:

As in. How can he expect us to waste our time on such nonsense? The story and setting are just too incredible to be taken as reality? Goat producing milk and honey?
Re: Atheist Are Needed Here To Explain This by Martinez19(m): 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
CodeTemplar:
You are very stupid to compare wireless technology and unseen religious garbages. Wireless technology works and you can confirm it eg. how do you think a ps4 dualshock controller works without being connected to the console? Wireless technology can be tested and it doesn't play the hiding game of "thou shall not test me" but there is no evidence or proof that the unseen spiritual world exists and influences physical outcomes. Gosh!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Are Needed Here To Explain This by CodeTemplar: 11:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
DeSepiero:

God and religion is global, therefore goats make honey?
Smh
In your alternate moniker you said honey makes goats and now it is goats that is making honey.

Maybe next one will be " chicken urinates petroleum "

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Needed Here To Explain This by CodeTemplar: 11:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
Martinez19:
You are very stupid to compare wireless technology and unseen religious garbages. Wireless technology works and you can confirm it eg. how do you think a ps4 dualshock controller works without being connected to the console? Wireless technology can be tested and it doesn't play the hiding game of "thou shall not test me" but there is no evidence or proof that the unseen spiritual world exists and influences physical outcomes. Gosh!

Stay there and be saying there is no evidence of unseen world influencing the physical world. How can u prove wireless tech works?
Re: Atheist Are Needed Here To Explain This by budaatum: 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
Re: Atheist Are Needed Here To Explain This by Martinez19(m): 11:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
CodeTemplar:

Stay there and be saying there is no evidence of unseen world influencing the physical world. How can u prove wireless tech works?
As I have said, you can test it for yourself unlike your god that shall not be put to the test.
1) Get a ps4 wireless controller and observe how it works? If wireless controller doesn't work, the ps4 dualshock wireless controller would be impossible.
2) Have you seen a wireless computer mice? Well that's wireless technology in action. If wireless technology doesn't work, the wireless computer mouse won't exist.
3) your android phones make use of wireless technology.
4) your GPS units make use of wireless technology.
5) your radio communication and broadcast make use of wireless technology.

There many more examples. If wireless technology doesn't work, all I listed would be possible.
Re: Atheist Are Needed Here To Explain This by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 08, 2018
Martinez19:
Guy I need to ask you a question please
Re: Atheist Are Needed Here To Explain This by CodeTemplar: 3:07am On Sep 08, 2018
Martinez19:
As I have said, you can test it for yourself unlike your god that shall not be put to the test.
1) Get a ps4 wireless controller and observe how it works? If wireless controller doesn't work, the ps4 dualshock wireless controller would be impossible.
2) Have you seen a wireless computer mice? Well that's wireless technology in action. If wireless technology doesn't work, the wireless computer mouse won't exist.

There many more examples. If wireless technology doesn't work, all I listed would be possible.
Can u prove those are wireless tech powered? They are witchcraft and divine coincidence. Disprove that.
Re: Atheist Are Needed Here To Explain This by festwiz(m): 5:00am On Sep 08, 2018
Martinez19:

Trying to reason with a religious person is usually self defeating. He must have used at least one of all the items you listed, even if he doesn't understand the principle, and it works.

Tell his god to perform a miracle and you'll hear a lot of excuses, but dial a number on your phone and you're instantly connected over hundreds of miles. Cellphones are greater than god. #fact

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Needed Here To Explain This by Dantedasz(m): 6:40am On Sep 08, 2018
Re: Atheist Are Needed Here To Explain This by Gggg102(m): 7:03am On Sep 08, 2018
if this story is true, the goat could have a condition that makes it produce a honey substitute. it could be something that tastes like honey but isn't actually honey.

I don't know why the atheists here are quick to debunk without being 'openminded'.

there are things like that in nature.

man produces plant based meat.
there is plant milk.
plant honey...

nature is a freaky place.

there are animals with two heads/cojoined animals, humans with woodlike skin...

this could be one of such cases.
Re: Atheist Are Needed Here To Explain This by Martinez19(m): 7:16am On Sep 08, 2018
Souless0:
o
Guy I need to ask you a question please
Go ahead.
Re: Atheist Are Needed Here To Explain This by frank317: 7:18am On Sep 08, 2018
Gggg102:
if this story is true, the goat could have a condition that makes it produce a honey substitute. it could be something that tastes like honey but isn't actually honey.

I don't know why the atheists here are quick to debunk without being 'openminded'.

there are things like that in nature.

man produces plant based meat.
there is plant milk.
plant honey...

nature is a freaky place.

there are animals with two heads/cojoined animals, humans with woodlike skin...

this could be one of such cases.

Ya right... I remember the blue three headed flying sheep that we used to play with as kids.

Don't mind the atheists jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Are Needed Here To Explain This by Martinez19(m): 7:25am On Sep 08, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Can u prove those are wireless tech powered? They are witchcraft and divine coincidence. Disprove that.
lol. I won't be surprised if you will additionally say magnetic influence at a distance is witchcraft and divine coincidence. I am sure the concept of electromagnetic induction would be mystical to you. Mtewwww. Good day.
Re: Atheist Are Needed Here To Explain This by Gggg102(m): 7:27am On Sep 08, 2018
frank317:

Ya right... I remember the blue three headed flying sheep that we used to play with as kids.

Don't mind the atheists jare

I'm sure you've head of multiple headed animals.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Bible Says That There Will Be "Pestilences" In The Last Days / . / Why Arent There Any Nigerian Saints In Christianity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.