Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,592 members, 7,816,460 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Sex Love And Money part 2: The Adventures Of Bella Donna - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sex Love And Money part 2: The Adventures Of Bella Donna (1124 Views)

The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. / Sex Love And Money Part 3: The Adventures Of Bella Donna / Sex Love & Money Prt. 4: The Adventures Of Bella Donna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Love And Money part 2: The Adventures Of Bella Donna by SexnLasGid: 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2010

Disclaimer: The information you are about to read is for entertainment purposes and is designed for mature audiences only. This is a continuation of Part I,

[1:00 P.M]

Is it lunch time already? My day is flying by so quickly. We’re planning a merger with a lesser company in South Korea; well it’s less of a merger more of a complete company take over, my HBIC status envelopes all countries. I haven’t had to do much really, that’s what my assistant has an assistant for.

The life and times of the rich and….should I finish that?

I was browsing Afro/Boujie earlier on in the morning and spotted these delicious Fendi heels that I immediately ordered, I could see myself walking on the back of my latest victim in them as he begs me for release.

Is that too much?

The life and times…

Lunch is so bland in this building, I strike fear into the hearts of almost all of my employees so we hardly speak on a social level. I like it that way. I can keep my private life just that, exquisitely private- gives me the freedom to do whatever the bleep I please, whoever the I bleep I please even.

My bra is so restrictive!  This corporate wear YSL is so restrictive and only pleasurable to me during role play. I wish I could work unclothed but we must keep up appearances no?

My bra is off, slung over the chair behind me. The cold A/C filters through my crisp cotton shirt and tickles my unmentionables, they harden instantly and I am brought to thoughts of my previous night,

READ MORE AT: http://www.sexandlasgidi.com/2010/06/sex-love-money-part-ii/

Re: Sex Love And Money part 2: The Adventures Of Bella Donna by Orikinla(m): 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2010
You should have posted the story in a single thread.
Re: Sex Love And Money part 2: The Adventures Of Bella Donna by dominique(f): 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2010
Orikinla:

You should have posted the story in a single thread.

exactly! i had to dig through his past posts to find the part 1.
Re: Sex Love And Money part 2: The Adventures Of Bella Donna by SexnLasGid: 12:38am On Jul 02, 2010
I apologize for the inconvenience. I am new to this whole thing. Bear with me. smiley
Thanks for the advice.

(1) (Reply)

Ijapa's Adventures: The Tug Of War / Useful Free Ebooks Ready For Download / Read Free Digital Copy Of Wings Magazine Of Arik Airlines Featuring Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.