Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base (39239 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Ali In Borno (Photos) / Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times / I've Learnt My Lessons, Says Blood-soaked Voter Who Survived An Attack In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by Mztarstrechy(m): 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
As shared by May Ubeku....

'I mourn the loss of this gallant soldier from the great Uzere Kingdom, Isoko South LGA,  ambushed by the devilish Boko haram after he survived an attack at his  base.  Sadly the Nigerian army keep denying the attacks and killing of our soldiers, in the North East.
The Government  forget the fact  that the soldiers are Nigerians with families that maintains communication with the soldiers in battle front and can easily know if anything happens to their family members in the war front  .
This killings are occasioned by lack of equipment and motivation coupled with internal sabotage.

May the gallant soul of Paul rest in peace, Amen.

Afahokor Akpovienehe Duncan'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/boko-haram-kill-nigerian-soldier-after.html

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by papalsbuIl: 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
they'll put SE and SS in the real war front (bokoharam)
while putting their brothers in the fake war front (South East)

178 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by ChiefAzubuike(f): 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by chriskosherbal(m): 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
May his soul rest in peace ..

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
Can someone resign from this soldier work.

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by SolutionMee: 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
cheesy

Something must have motivated him to go into military. He must have relied on a hidden charm. This is the side effect of trusting too much in chams and Jazz. I'm also sure that his parents must have advised him not to become a soldier. But because he took delight in disobeying his parents, he joined the military without their consent and blessing. That's why it's not good to disobey our parents. Joining the military is like being on a suicide mission. He knew this. His lack of foresight killed him. I feel for his parents though.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by Arda1000(m): 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
are you alright?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by Xander85: 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
papalsbuIl:

Their brothers are down in the SE as we speak, forming Rambo and looking for innocent and unarmed civilians to bully!

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by Uglyaddy: 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
My waffi brother!

Rest in peace bro...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by NobodyKnows(m): 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
papalsbuIl:
Dont be stupid please

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by NobodyKnows(m): 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
Xander85:

Their brothers are down in the SE as we speak, forming Rambo and looking for innocent and unarmed civilians to bully!
Igbos are bastard terrorists

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by Qsscruz(m): 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Igbos are bastard terrorists

Indeed, you are devoid of any iota of common sense.. Your moniker is erroneous..Everyone now know how much of a simpleton you are.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by Mgbadike80: 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
another wasted python dancer. on September 14, we Biafrans stays at home to mourn our gallant and brave citizens murdered by these python dancers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by Doctorfitz: 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
He has said it.
Internal sabotage is why these killings continue. People are making hell from the existence of this insurgency. Those who know ,know.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by NobodyKnows(m): 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Something must have motivated him to go into military. He must have relied on a hidden charm. This is the side effect of trusting too much in chams and Jazz. I'm also sure that his parents must have advised him not to become a soldier. But because he took delight in disobeying his parents, he joined the military without their consent and blessing. That's why it's not good to disobey our parents. Joining the military is like being on a suicide mission. He knew this. His lack of foresight killed him. I feel for his parents though.
Assholes full Nairaland sha

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by Beremx(f): 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
So sad!

Sadly, he will not be honored by the Nigerian Government.

RIP gallant one

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
Boko Haram Haram been defeated. Buhari till the end of time. Let us continue to support the great dullard.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by NobodyKnows(m): 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
He died in vain

RIP though

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by NobodyKnows(m): 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
Boko Haram Haram been defeated. Buhari till then end of time.
Sai baba till 2023
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by samjey: 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:

Love for and duty to the fatherland first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by Franzinni: 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
in another 20 mins no one will remember.... It's just how sad humanity has become....

I hope his family will be treated fine.... Rest Well

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by NobodyKnows(m): 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
He died in vain

RIP though
Shut up and don’t be an idiot .
He died for his fatherland
He does gallantly

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by Mgbadike80: 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

my brother, please delete what you wrote up there, in as much as I see him as a dancing python that died for nothing, the truth is that most Southern soldiers joined the army due to lack of work in the economy. even with all this killings, people are still joining the army due to rising unemployment and poverty. it's a vicious self propagating cycle.

18 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by kunleweb: 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

too much ethanol

10 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by salbis(m): 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
Dying for this country is not worth it, one need to think twice. Rest in peace to the gallant soldier.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by statusquoante: 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by arantess: 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

If u have nothing to write, just pass

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by Proffdada: 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
Killing the south by putting them in harm's way
In fact let's start military zoning then we'll see the real terrorists angry
RIP though cry
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by gen2briz(m): 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
Hummm
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by Suko110(m): 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
Gallant soldier ended up as a sacrificial pawn in the government's game of chess. RIP tto a gallant man

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers PDP 'Congratulates' Amaechi For Losing APC's VP Slot. / FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism / Governor Mohammed Abubakar's Aide Poses With Huge Cash, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.