Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi (5265 Views)

BREAKING: Sen. Makarfi Hosts Atiku In Kaduna / What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi / Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by isahrabson: 8:09am On Sep 08, 2018
I’ll stop ‘senseless’ killings – Makarfi

A former governor of Kaduna State and presidential aspirant on the platform of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Sen. Ahmed Makarfi, has assured that he would stop the senseless killings and ensure restructuring of the country if elected.
Makarfi, who submitted the expression of interest and nomination forms at the PDP National Secretariat in Abuja yesterday, said the continuous killings in the country showed that there was some level of collusion at different levels of operation.
“Nigeria needs to be restructured and PDP as a party has made it a policy. When I was chairman of the PDP, I addressed a world press conference to state our policy, and every party man and woman has not deviated from this policy principle. We believe Nigeria needs to be restructured in the interest of us all.
“Nigeria needs to be secure, there is too much blood-letting in this country today. We must restore sanity and stop the killings. It is not possible for these killings to be going on without one collusion or the other. The collusion can be from anywhere. If I happen to be nominated and elected, I have a history to have restored peace in Kaduna, that will also be replicated in the length and breadth of Nigeria. This is not theory, but practical because I have done it before,” he said.
Makarfi added that he would abide by the outcome of the PDP primaries and work for the party to reclaim power in 2019.
Other aspirants who returned their forms for submission were a former National Organizing Secretary of the party, Sen. Abdul Ningi who is in the Bauchi State governorship race and Sen. Patricia A. who is contesting the Nasarawa State governorship.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by ginggerxy: 8:27am On Sep 08, 2018
How.i think it's about time we start asking this our leaders how they tend to achieve all this their promises before we start voting them. Please don't be a blind supporter

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 08, 2018
How??

We are tired of all these empty promises!!

Present a manifesto

Show us the blue print

"Nigeria needs restructuring" is now a cliché..
How exactly do you intend on restructuring Nigeria??

How exactly will you stop killings??Will amnesty be granted to boko haram and Fulani herds men like GEJ and yardua did to Niger delta boys

Will granting amnesty really stop killings??

Or are we to rely on the witless and ill equipped armed forces??

11 Likes

Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by deebsman1(m): 8:27am On Sep 08, 2018
Like you stopped it from happening in the first place in the 2002 Kaduna riots that killed and displaced many under you

Wait does this Politicians thinks we're all fools in this country

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by budosky(m): 8:27am On Sep 08, 2018
"Senseless killings" as if he has sense. Mtcheww

If he himself is sensible, he won't even think of contesting under a completely corrupt and rotted party in the name PDP. Nonsense!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by Femirine(m): 8:27am On Sep 08, 2018
Hmm
Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by IMASTEX: 8:27am On Sep 08, 2018
Campaign promises used. Please, try another one. Every sane Nigerians knows what they want. Hence politicians should stop telling us what is obvious and concentrate on the word HOW

Meanwhile, quick release & weak attention can be very embarrassing when trying to please your spouse. Get home made natural solution. Check my profile.
Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by lafuria1(m): 8:27am On Sep 08, 2018
Like you did in kaduna abi,

Kaduna crisis started from your government, who was held responsible, nobody.

7 Likes

Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by excomarow(m): 8:28am On Sep 08, 2018
Same Song

Same Lerics

1 Like

Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by SarcasticGenius(m): 8:28am On Sep 08, 2018
The way you stopped them in Kaduna State? Abi you don't know that you and the lifeless dullard are cut from the same cloth?
Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by BadiratT: 8:28am On Sep 08, 2018
Who is this one

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by Abfinest007(m): 8:28am On Sep 08, 2018
story
Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:28am On Sep 08, 2018
Who's deceiving this man that he'd win?
Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by midolian(m): 8:29am On Sep 08, 2018
Because your evil party started it? grin
Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by Sweetcollins: 8:29am On Sep 08, 2018
Buhari said that also
Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by mrpeter010(m): 8:29am On Sep 08, 2018
He is better
Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 08, 2018
Stop your own senselessness first and receive sense cause you're only sprouting nonsense.

Omo see lyric, if i dey sing i swear i go blow.

Who will be my manager?

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by naijacentric(m): 8:30am On Sep 08, 2018
Its like dis people are behind all dis killings how would you be using such for campaigns is he telling us what we dont know

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by hackman34: 8:30am On Sep 08, 2018
These people will just be talking anyhow the direction of their mouth goes

1 Like

Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by visijo(m): 8:31am On Sep 08, 2018
is He the progenitor of senseless killing ??
Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by hammerF: 8:31am On Sep 08, 2018
WHETHER MAKAFI, ATIKU OR KWANKWASO, NONE OF DEM IS AN AFONJA.

ANYONE OF DEM IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME.
Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by Kaymaxi2222(m): 8:32am On Sep 08, 2018
Okay
Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 08, 2018
Nigerian politicians! They all claim to be patriotic and promising to do things better, yet none of them, driven by patriotism, would ever meet with the current administration to compare notes.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by bedspread: 8:33am On Sep 08, 2018
deebsman1:
Like you stopped it from happening in the first place in the 2002 Kaduna riots that killed and displaced many under you

Wait does this Politicians thinks we're all fools in this country
Under Markafi in kaduna state, the killings were well Handled and brought under control... check ur facts

Infact it's his major Selling point

1 Like

Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by Chinny024(f): 8:33am On Sep 08, 2018
Please which country is he from? ....
Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by bedspread: 8:34am On Sep 08, 2018
naijacentric:
Its like dis people are behind all dis killings how would you be using such for campaigns is he telling us what we dont know
He did a good job in Kaduna when challenges as that occurred

1 Like

Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by sureheaven(m): 8:36am On Sep 08, 2018
This man is becoming more foolish every minute of his life.

What does the dunce know about security, the only person or body that can stop senseless killings in Nigeria will be a military President who won’t believe in tribe, religion, ethnic, language and politics.
Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by deebsman1(m): 8:38am On Sep 08, 2018
bedspread:
Under Markafi in kaduna state, the killings were well Handled and brought under control... check ur facts

Infact it's his major Selling point

After killing many abi? If you or your family were involved, you won't be saying this,ask Victor Moses, how he lost both his parents in the riots
Also are you aware that that same Markafi spent most of his governorship days abroad due to protracted illnesses, that's another fact
Lastly, are you also aware that the guy owns one of the biggest hotels in Dubai? From a very reliable source

Chairman all dis your people are simply just unsellable to us
Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by Houseofglam7(f): 8:38am On Sep 08, 2018
In other words, you'll call your boys to order eh

1 Like

Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by sammiepraise(m): 8:38am On Sep 08, 2018
na to leave this country remain jare . this people can promise for Africa.

abeg check my signature make we leave naija together
Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by xynerise: 8:39am On Sep 08, 2018
E be like say them want to tell another story again o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Burnt Alive Baba Ewe Unit For Disrupting Election / Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain / Picture Of Bola Tinubu Adoring Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.