Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) (7983 Views)

Our Ancestors Built This Wall 600 Years Ago. Today We Would Pay CHINA To Do It. / BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by fredlion: 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
I came across a post where someone was making a mathematical calculation how every Nigerian owe China debt of 15k, because of the amount of money borrowed recently by PMB on his visit to China, and the huge umpaid debt Nigeria is owing China and you guys think its a joke . .CHINA GREEK GIFT WILL COST NIGERIA AND AFRICA, modern colonialism.... Read and learn

[b][/b]
https://www.thenational.ae/world/asia/sri-lanka-hands-over-port-to-china-to-pay-off-debt-1.684606

https://www.lusakatimes.com/2018/09/04/china-to-take-over-zesco-africa-confidential/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
It is a win win for the masses. At least, the sector will function properly. I hope they take over power and transportation plus education

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by mekuslogan: 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
dorothy111:
It is a win win for the masses. At least, the sector will function properly. I hope they take over power and transportation plus education

You are dumb. They will replace all Nigerians in those establishments with Chinese. Plus, they will repatriate all the profits, leaving nothing in Nigeria.

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by OreMI22: 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
dorothy111:

That is if the loans are not spent on some fake project in the desert of Katsina state.

The problem with Nigeria is tribalism and not China's loans. Nigeria will leave viable projects and pursue unviable projects in the village of whoever is the president at the time.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2018
It’s better for us to be recolonized than these filthy polithiefcians plundering the poor masses to death.
If Western countries won’t help Africa let China come. We welcome them

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by Sunofgod(m): 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
no shaking...'

1 Like

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by gatecrash123: 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM AT ALL... My problem now is how to rewind the time back to 1930s To locate Buharis father and give him condom.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by capatainrambo: 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2018
Chinese? I hate those yellow people.

they will bring communism to africa in less than 30 yrs

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
bubu has succeeded in selling us to China.

19 Likes

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by PFRB: 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
The dragon is rising and rising. Go and read the bible.

5 Likes

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 08, 2018
Is it not better than being under the bondage of Fulani

7 Likes

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by OneCorner: 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2018
nuti:
It’s better for us to be recolonized than these filthy polithiefcians plundering the poor masses to death.
If Western countries won’t help Africa let China come. We welcome them
Brain power = -2

5 Likes

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by lwise(m): 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
gatecrash123:
THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM AT ALL...
My problem now is how to rewind the time back
to 1930s
To locate Buharis father and give him condom.

OMG you are really making sense,how I wish grin grin grin

Tiri gbosa for you

5 Likes

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by slivertongue: 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2018
economic failure wil lead 2economic colonizatn.dis may lead 2d breakup of naija as som sections wil reject 2nd coloniztn

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by gaby(m): 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
We are duly observing and preparing ourselves. I have chosen a nice Chinese name already.

The most painful part of all this is that the signors and signees will be in their graves when all goes south.

We must go wake dem up oo.

Ni hao my people.

Enjoy my siggy

Are you a politician or know anyone running for an elective position, one who cares about the youths and their well being in his State/ Constituency? Are you an NGO, an individual or business organisation who would want to make an impression on the youths by way of your CSR while also having an opportunity to create an image for yourself, business and organisation as one who refused to watch and not take action while the youths are wasting away. You have an opportunity to order for customised copies of my book in my signature. I am offering you a chance to put a picture of you or your organisation with the words" copy sponsored and supported by you/organisation" for distribution as you desire.
There is no better way to get your campaign statement or vision out there than through this book. There is no smarter way to advertise your business than this opportunity.
My contact is on my profile. Spread the word and let's take a stand and leave an indelible mark on the sands of history.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
dorothy111:
Googly what is called capital flight, my brother you need to be schooled on economics

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by abbeycial: 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
damn
Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by Reinah(f): 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
True. That is how China plans to become the world power; Economic takeover. They will get into a country's economy, become so important and run things. It is sad that the people at the helm of all these affairs will be dead or irrelevant when things become bad. And to think that we have a lot of funds being wasted on political frivolities.

On the other side, I don't want to believe they will be able to take over the country tho... There's something about that Naija spirit that makes us undauntable (just being positive) grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by MrRichmond: 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
This is a serious issue that must be addressed now!
However, from the comments I've been reading it appears we have a lot of stupid Nigerian youths who can't think.

When shit hits the fan in the future they will be the one's gnashing their teeth and cursing.

China has a long term and very sinister strategy with the loans they are giving Africa which amounts to over 60 billion USD.

The times have changed but the slavery and oppression game remains consistent.

In the past our forefathers sold us to the Europeans, today, Our Leaders are selling us to the Chinese.

Wake up my people!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by Khd95(m): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
Is it better for china to kuku buy nigeria grin
Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by chloride6: 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
mekuslogan:

You are dumb. They will replace all Nigerians in those establishments with Chinese. Plus, they will repatriate all the profits, leaving nothing in Nigeria.

They will only if Nigerian legislature allows them too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by udemzyudex(m): 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
dorothy111:

Some people will just post trash without thinking.

2 Likes

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by Cannonleo(m): 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
There are no permanent friends or enemies in international duels, only interest.

Dazz all

We will soon become the interest

1 Like

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
OreMI22:

That is if the loans are not spent on some fake project in the desert of Katsina state.

The problem with Nigeria is tribalism and not China's loans. Nigeria will leave viable projects and pursue unviable projects in the village of whoever is the president at the time.
Buhari is still searching for oil in the North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by capitalzero: 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
If Nigeria defaults
1. China takes over certain areas of our economy and colonize us economically. Chinese are ruthless
or
2. Nigeria sells some national infrastructure to international organizations to pay off the debt.
or
Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by Ofoka123(m): 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
We are not even suppose to borrow from China or any other part of the world. with all our God given resources?

4 Likes

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by evy800(f): 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
I pray we are unable to pay back the loan then the come and claim the whole ood the country...

3 Likes

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by evy800(f): 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
I pray we are unable to pay back the loan then the come and claim the whole ood the country...

2 Likes

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by Stallion93(m): 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
Well this would be more than welcome for us. It's been long overdue. can't wait for them to take over Aso rock and All the oil sectors. Nigeria will become the most developed country in the world then
Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by Stallion93(m): 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2018
dorothy111:
Very correct bro, Only Farsighted ppl like us can see the huge advantage in this. don't bother arguing with those Obscure Minded ppl quoting u

1 Like

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by anibirelawal(m): 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2018
gatecrash123:
THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM AT ALL...
My problem now is how to rewind the time back
to 1930s
To locate Buharis father and give him condom.

I think, your Real problem is far beyond your imagination...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu / INEC Goes After Campaign Spending Violators As Fear Grips Politicians / Thousands Of People Arrive To Join Nnamdi Kanu's ESN(pic&video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.