Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Kwarans React Angrily As Gov. Ahmed Declares Intention To Run For Senate (Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwarans React Angrily As Gov. Ahmed Declares Intention To Run For Senate (Photos (3772 Views)

Gabe Okoye Runs For US Senate (Photos) / Video: Saraki Asking Kwarans To Vote Buhari / Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwarans React Angrily As Gov. Ahmed Declares Intention To Run For Senate (Photos by midolian(m): 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
Contrary to the believe that Kwara belongs to Saraki, Abdulfatai Ahmed, and the PDP, Kwarans in their numbers have Angrily reacted to the decision of Gov. Ahmed to run for Senate...

The comments by many are enough to make him give up his senatorial ambition

Attached are few of the screenshots

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwarans React Angrily As Gov. Ahmed Declares Intention To Run For Senate (Photos by midolian(m): 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
More..

Re: Kwarans React Angrily As Gov. Ahmed Declares Intention To Run For Senate (Photos by midolian(m): 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
..more

Re: Kwarans React Angrily As Gov. Ahmed Declares Intention To Run For Senate (Photos by midolian(m): 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2018
More..

1 Share

Re: Kwarans React Angrily As Gov. Ahmed Declares Intention To Run For Senate (Photos by Nedfed(m): 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
Op is has greedy as Bukola Saraki and Ahmed Fatai. Why still taking the FTC position?
Nooooooooo that selfishness I swear.

Meanwhile Fatai Ahmed is insane
Is the worst ever governor in Kwara State
Eight years with no achievement even his home town Sháre the idiiiot did nothing.

You and ur boss will be disgrace come next election cos APC will keep ruling Kwara.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwarans React Angrily As Gov. Ahmed Declares Intention To Run For Senate (Photos by Nogodye(m): 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
So he also want to retire to senate as his godfather do.God will never allows it.What are these people taking us for? Its time for kwarans to wake up from their slumber.This will be the end of Saraki and his good boys.

9 Likes

Re: Kwarans React Angrily As Gov. Ahmed Declares Intention To Run For Senate (Photos by Kingosytex(m): 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
ex-governors have turned the nigerian senate to their retirement homes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwarans React Angrily As Gov. Ahmed Declares Intention To Run For Senate (Photos by midolian(m): 9:59pm On Sep 08, 2018
I don't want to make the page heavy with pictures, otherwise, there are many more for you all to see...

Kwara belongs to Buhari and the APC right now..

All the APC needs to do in Kwara state is to ensure a thug-free and fair election in this state and see how wide the vote margin will be against the PDP

Saraki has since lost it in the state.. the local government election held recently showed this. He lost in all the local government but imposed his candidates on them through the Kwasiec chairman..

Many people don't want to hear his name again unless prison is mentioned along with it.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwarans React Angrily As Gov. Ahmed Declares Intention To Run For Senate (Photos by midolian(m): 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nedfed:
Op is has greedy as Bukola Saraki and Ahmed Fatai. Why still taking the FTC position?
Nooooooooo that selfishness I swear.

Meanwhile Fatai Ahmed is insane
Is the worst ever governor in Kwara State
Eight years with no achievement even his home town Sháre the idiiiot did nothing.

You and ur boss will be disgrace come next election cos APC will keep ruling Kwara.
grin grin grin

I leave FTC for you na..I only needed some more plots to complete my building

1 Like

Re: Kwarans React Angrily As Gov. Ahmed Declares Intention To Run For Senate (Photos by HITdemUP: 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
Ithugs how market ? grin

5 Likes

Re: Kwarans React Angrily As Gov. Ahmed Declares Intention To Run For Senate (Photos by Dannyset(m): 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
Even Saraki would not returned not to talk of you this half baked politician grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwarans React Angrily As Gov. Ahmed Declares Intention To Run For Senate (Photos by Afamed: 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
One nonentity was already making Saraki the President of his village in one of the threads

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwarans React Angrily As Gov. Ahmed Declares Intention To Run For Senate (Photos by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
If he feels he can deliver then he has every right to go there. He is a Nigerian and can't be denied his right to vote and be voted for... They celebrate Akpabio and co, so why is FATAIs own different. He will win and nothing will happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwarans React Angrily As Gov. Ahmed Declares Intention To Run For Senate (Photos by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
midolian:
I don't want to make the page heavy with pictures, otherwise, there are many more for you all to see...

All the APC needs to do in Kwara state is to ensure a thug-free and fair election in this state and see how wide the vote margin will be against the PDP

Saraki has since lost it in the state.. the local government election held recently showed this. He lost in all the local government but imposed his candidates on them through the Kwasiec chairman..

Many people don't want to hear his name again unless prison is mentioned along with it.
He will rule kwara and nothing will happen, tell that to Tinubu. Hr brought his cousin to contest in osun you guys never said anything bad. Now FATAI is coming and you spewing thrash. Those kwarans that are against FATAI are useless and their votes won't count

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwarans React Angrily As Gov. Ahmed Declares Intention To Run For Senate (Photos by Kamelot77(m): 11:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
Kwara must change.....
Saraki must go

6 Likes

Re: Kwarans React Angrily As Gov. Ahmed Declares Intention To Run For Senate (Photos by yumubelek(m): 11:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

He will rule kwara and nothing will happen, tell that to Tinubu. Hr brought his cousin to contest in osun you guys never said anything bad. Now FATAI is coming and you spewing thrash. Those kwarans that are against FATAI are useless and their votes won't count

If them born your father well, come and impose PDP aspirants on us in Kwara, I'm from Ilorin the capital of the state. You'll get sense when you ask your Dad about history of Saraki's father and the enslavement of Kwarans. Keep shut and remain silent forever.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwarans React Angrily As Gov. Ahmed Declares Intention To Run For Senate (Photos by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
I just laugh at the delusion of PMB's supporters. Everywhere belongs to Buhari according to them. Even Saraki whose family has ruled Kwara since the 80's and Fatai who won election twice won election cause of Saraki according to them. Na waooo!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kwarans React Angrily As Gov. Ahmed Declares Intention To Run For Senate (Photos by MrMcJay(m): 11:41pm On Sep 08, 2018

The boys that usually rig elections for Saraki and his puppet are presently in Police custody for the Offa robbery.

The incentives to woo politicians to work in favour of Saraki are now in the hands of APC.

The Federal power usually used by Saraki to manipulate elections are now in the hands of his opponents.

2019 would be interesting in Kwara, I won't say more than that.

6 Likes

Re: Kwarans React Angrily As Gov. Ahmed Declares Intention To Run For Senate (Photos by gasparpisciotta: 11:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
Oga wants to be President, hin boy wants to be a senator, them go come put one stooge as governor, Kwara don enter one chance
Re: Kwarans React Angrily As Gov. Ahmed Declares Intention To Run For Senate (Photos by Hotfreeze: 11:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

So, it is your 5% votes that would make Abdulfatah win?
All these wawa yoots sef. Even PVC, you didn't collect.

What gives me confidence that Saraki would be disgraced is because Ipob pigs support him. Anyone they support is bound to suffer misfortune.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwarans React Angrily As Gov. Ahmed Declares Intention To Run For Senate (Photos by slivertongue: 12:36am On Sep 09, 2018
My problem wit all dese anti saraki movement is dat dey suport him wen he was in APC bt tink otherwise because he decamped
Re: Kwarans React Angrily As Gov. Ahmed Declares Intention To Run For Senate (Photos by Chestbeaters: 2:16am On Sep 09, 2018
His people from the East will vote for him

3 Likes

Re: Kwarans React Angrily As Gov. Ahmed Declares Intention To Run For Senate (Photos by Chestbeaters: 2:19am On Sep 09, 2018
slivertongue:
My problem wit all dese anti saraki movement is dat dey suport him wen he was in APC bt tink otherwise because he decamped
Nobody support him here ...Na only your people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwarans React Angrily As Gov. Ahmed Declares Intention To Run For Senate (Photos by Yyeske(m): 2:51am On Sep 09, 2018
Maduawuchukwu:
I just laugh at the delusion of PMB's supporters. Everywhere belongs to Buhari according to them. Even Saraki whose family has ruled Kwara since the 80's and Fatai who won election twice won election cause of Saraki according to them. Na waooo!!
Atr you from Kwara state or do you live there?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwarans React Angrily As Gov. Ahmed Declares Intention To Run For Senate (Photos by kunmiiii: 3:08am On Sep 09, 2018
slivertongue:

Your "problem" is askewed...APC never supported him ever since he aligned himself with the opposition to abrogate the national interest of the party because of his greedy and selfish interest to clinch the SP, he has been wining and dining with the opposition, and it was undoubtedly obvious it was only a matter of time before he pitches his tent with them to advance his cause for presidency which had always been his end game.

Saraki is bereft of Loyalty, Integrity and trustworthiness, he's a fraudulent deceitful scum who doesn't even deserve "friends" talk more a place in any party.

He should be avoided like a plague

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwarans React Angrily As Gov. Ahmed Declares Intention To Run For Senate (Photos by shox(m): 6:12am On Sep 09, 2018
Aswear the guy own too much
He has been the worst governor ever
The funniest thing be say the guy no even dey surface for news
How many times you hear say he commission something?
Person wey fit use Paris fund do street lights and people dey hunger die
I am in Ilorin presently ND to be honest, people are really suffering..
I wish dem get the balls to shoot him down this time around.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwarans React Angrily As Gov. Ahmed Declares Intention To Run For Senate (Photos by Almaiga: 6:35am On Sep 09, 2018
This man and Saraki are bad news, they both wasted sixteen years looting Kwara. Kwara people better wise up. I know i can't vote any of these guys.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwarans React Angrily As Gov. Ahmed Declares Intention To Run For Senate (Photos by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:56am On Sep 09, 2018
MrMcJay:

The boys that usually rig elections for Saraki and his puppet are presently in Police custody for the Offa robbery.

The incentives to woo politicians to work in favour of Saraki are now in the hands of APC.

The Federal power usually used by Saraki to manipulate elections are now in the hands of his opponents.

2019 would be interesting in Kwara, I won't say more than that.
How exactly did Saraki use federal power in winning the 2015 elections for the APC?
Re: Kwarans React Angrily As Gov. Ahmed Declares Intention To Run For Senate (Photos by Corrinthians(m): 7:00am On Sep 09, 2018
HITdemUP:
Ithugs how market ? grin
You mean PDP janitors on nairaland? cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwarans React Angrily As Gov. Ahmed Declares Intention To Run For Senate (Photos by midolian(m): 7:02am On Sep 09, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

How exactly did Saraki use federal power in winning the 2015 elections for the APC?
HE RODE ON BUHARI'S BACK TO VICTORY..

Baba was the rave of the moment for those who had eyes to see it. Jonathan was a disaster

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwarans React Angrily As Gov. Ahmed Declares Intention To Run For Senate (Photos by Metuh: 7:11am On Sep 09, 2018
midolian:

Kwara ko, kware ni.

Saraki owns Kwara.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti PDP Alleges Evil Motive In Probe Of Council Chairmen / Buhari Flees As Governors Take Over His Duties - Deji Adeyanju / Why I Think Tinubu Is Sponsoring The Endsars Protests.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.