Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

2019: You Reacted Angrily When I Warned Against Buhari In 2015 – Fayose Tells Kw - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: You Reacted Angrily When I Warned Against Buhari In 2015 – Fayose Tells Kw (1663 Views)

I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc / Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: You Reacted Angrily When I Warned Against Buhari In 2015 – Fayose Tells Kw by 13Ebiscoo: 10:05pm On Sep 08, 2018
The Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose has reminded a presidential aspirant under the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, platform, Rabiu Kwankwaso, that he (Kwankwaso) was angry when he (Fayose) stated that Buhari was not capable of leading Nigeria in 2015.

Fayose said he has been vindicated about the warning on Buhari, adding that he was thankful to God that Kwankwaso was now a born again.

According to his Chief Press Secretary, Idowu Adelusi, on Saturday, the outgoing Governor said this in Ado Ekiti when the former governor of Kano State met with the state delegates, to solicit their support for his presidential ambition.

Fayose said that when he made the warning, Kwankwaso was one of the people who reacted angrily against him, adding that “But thank God, today, you have seen reason and you are now born again.

” I told Nigerians in 2015 when Buhari was campaigning that he lacked capacity. His subordinates have always handled governance whenever he heads a place. You said what is this Fayose saying but today, you are a great convert.”

Fayose said that Buhari was a wrong choice for the All Progressives Congress (APC), insisting that “He is a black market.”

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/2019-you-reacted-angrily-when-i-warned.html

Re: 2019: You Reacted Angrily When I Warned Against Buhari In 2015 – Fayose Tells Kw by HITdemUP: 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2018
grin He is in pain

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: You Reacted Angrily When I Warned Against Buhari In 2015 – Fayose Tells Kw by fk001(m): 12:19am On Sep 09, 2018
Buhari is our one and only choice.

The best president Nigeria ever had.

Don't quote me

Thank you.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: You Reacted Angrily When I Warned Against Buhari In 2015 – Fayose Tells Kw by LIFEisSIMPLE: 12:29am On Sep 09, 2018
fk001:

Don't quote me

Thank you.

May God be merciless to you and your generation. Animal

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: You Reacted Angrily When I Warned Against Buhari In 2015 – Fayose Tells Kw by fk001(m): 12:40am On Sep 09, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

May God be merciless to you and your generation. Animal

Why?

Politics is based who you like and who you support.

Then why are you taking it personal just because i stated my opinion?.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: You Reacted Angrily When I Warned Against Buhari In 2015 – Fayose Tells Kw by slivertongue: 12:59am On Sep 09, 2018
even GMB cant bt think dat nigerians are sick for bringin him back 2power after his shambolic delay in 1984-85

1 Like

Re: 2019: You Reacted Angrily When I Warned Against Buhari In 2015 – Fayose Tells Kw by dokyOloye: 1:14am On Sep 09, 2018
Buhari is a black market: Fayose grin grin
Buhari is lifeless:: Trump grin grin

These ppl just wan finish Buhari career

2 Likes

Re: 2019: You Reacted Angrily When I Warned Against Buhari In 2015 – Fayose Tells Kw by Doerstech(m): 1:15am On Sep 09, 2018
CHAI

1 Like

Re: 2019: You Reacted Angrily When I Warned Against Buhari In 2015 – Fayose Tells Kw by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:10am On Sep 09, 2018
Hahahahahaha....! Black Market..? Chai chai....!

Buhari is Black Market I of Daura-Maradi.....!

Another title meritoriously earned by the LIFELESS one.!

1 Like

Re: 2019: You Reacted Angrily When I Warned Against Buhari In 2015 – Fayose Tells Kw by Roger3D(m): 4:38am On Sep 09, 2018
Buhari is our choice whether the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra like it or not.

Buhari till 2023
Re: 2019: You Reacted Angrily When I Warned Against Buhari In 2015 – Fayose Tells Kw by Roger3D(m): 4:40am On Sep 09, 2018
fk001:

Don't quote me

Thank you.
I will quote you for you have spoken well
Re: 2019: You Reacted Angrily When I Warned Against Buhari In 2015 – Fayose Tells Kw by Ballmer: 5:18am On Sep 09, 2018
Buhari is not good but he is a million times beta than anyone with a slim chance among the PDP presidential candidates n when I say anyone I am including Donald Duke. All those Kwakwaso Atiku, Saraki Tambuwal n the remaining are all with no exception of any are rogue without disguise trained by Babagida or Obansanjo. We all know they coming to loot. Any Ipob or Igbo should not quote, pls go straight to hell if you can not resist the desire.
Re: 2019: You Reacted Angrily When I Warned Against Buhari In 2015 – Fayose Tells Kw by chibuthanks: 6:02am On Sep 09, 2018
ANOTHER BEFITTING TITLE FOR D LIFELESS ONE,IF U KNOW U KNOW (BLACK MARKET)

1 Like

Re: 2019: You Reacted Angrily When I Warned Against Buhari In 2015 – Fayose Tells Kw by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 09, 2018
What amuses me the most is the part where he said[b]'He thank God that Kwankwaso is now a born again'[/b].
What the hell does these politicians smoke?

Anyways Buhari till 2023!
Re: 2019: You Reacted Angrily When I Warned Against Buhari In 2015 – Fayose Tells Kw by LIFEisSIMPLE: 6:52am On Sep 09, 2018
fk001:

Why?

I am sorry. I took it too far

I sometimes get irritated when i see suposedly learned people confuse Buhari for superman. When his administration has been making disaster economic measures that are putting the unborn generation into massive debt. Soon you would understand. And if you dont hopelly your children will if you provide them the right education
Re: 2019: You Reacted Angrily When I Warned Against Buhari In 2015 – Fayose Tells Kw by Chongaiman: 7:52am On Sep 09, 2018
fk001:

Don't quote me

Thank you.

Sai Baba!! grin

And may your destiny be exactly as Nigeria has fared under Buhari's leadership!

Can I hear an amen?!
Re: 2019: You Reacted Angrily When I Warned Against Buhari In 2015 – Fayose Tells Kw by surgical: 8:15am On Sep 09, 2018
fk001:

Why?

your choice can be harmful to others
Re: 2019: You Reacted Angrily When I Warned Against Buhari In 2015 – Fayose Tells Kw by surgical: 8:19am On Sep 09, 2018
Ballmer:
Buhari is not good but he is a million times beta than anyone with a slim chance among the PDP presidential candidates n when I say anyone I am including Donald Duke. All those Kwakwaso Atiku, Saraki Tambuwal n the remaining are all with no exception of any are rogue without disguise trained by Babagida or Obansanjo. We all know they coming to loot. Any Ipob or Igbo should not quote, pls go straight to hell if you can not resist the desire.
you know this is not true, buhari is the least qualified Nigerian to occupy that position but I believe he is a plague from God to chastisis Nigerians
Re: 2019: You Reacted Angrily When I Warned Against Buhari In 2015 – Fayose Tells Kw by aolawale025: 8:20am On Sep 09, 2018
Truth often travels on a lonely road
Re: 2019: You Reacted Angrily When I Warned Against Buhari In 2015 – Fayose Tells Kw by kernel001: 8:25am On Sep 09, 2018
fk001:

Why?

Have mercy on your loved ones, for the sake of the survival.
Buhari has taken Nigeria back to back into recession.
Re: 2019: You Reacted Angrily When I Warned Against Buhari In 2015 – Fayose Tells Kw by Lipscomb(m): 8:36am On Sep 09, 2018
You're a bastard.and you should warming up by now because jail await you. The achievement of buhari in 3years superseded the 16 years of satanic party.

(1) (Reply)

A Thread To Expose The Shenanigans Of Nnamdi Kanu, Reno Omokri And FFK / Pictures Of Atiku & Buhari Children Casting Thier Votes / Oyo APC Demands Arrest Of Pdp’s Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.