Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

South Africa Shuts Consulate In Lagos - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africa Shuts Consulate In Lagos (28190 Views)

Indian Consulate In Vietnam Is Robbing Nigerians / Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights / Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Shuts Consulate In Lagos by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 13, 2018
Taofeekdboy:
https://www.quora.com/What-sacrifices-did-Nigeria-make-because-of-South-Africa-during-the-apartheid-era, read this and understand better. And based on the scholarships you talk about few of them are joint scholarships from different African countries such as commonwealth e.t.c, I’m not praising Nigeria for the big role she played out during those times but rather appreciating the facts that they helped out in a way it supposed to be, Africa should be united as one but our enmity towards each other and embarrassment our citizens keep bringing to the country starting from drugs and fraud then to publicly tarnishing her name on social media. Have never seen Somalians, Malawians, Ugandans tarnishing their images publicly as we used to do despite the fact that they are poor also. If we cannot be proud of our country, who else will be?

My brother I will let you wallow in your self defeating propaganda from our lying leaders , but trust me when I say even the ANC government including Mandela himself never mentioned Nigeria as the biggest helper of their struggle but the countries I mentioned. Not that we didn't do anything though.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Shuts Consulate In Lagos by Taofeekdboy(m): 6:47am On Sep 13, 2018
Runalong333:

My brother I will let you wallow in your self defeating propaganda from our lying leaders , but trust me when I say even the ANC government including Mandela himself never mentioned Nigeria as the biggest helper of their struggle but the countries I mentioned. Not that we didn't do anything though.
propaganda you say? Well won’t argue with you anymore. Have a good stay in South Africa.
Re: South Africa Shuts Consulate In Lagos by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
Taofeekdboy:
propaganda you say? Well won’t argue with you anymore. Have a good stay in South Africa.

Enjoy naija bro.
Re: South Africa Shuts Consulate In Lagos by Taofeekdboy(m): 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
Runalong333:

Enjoy naija bro.
Oh, you thought I’m in Naija, that’s why I’m defending her, I’m out of the country bro.
Re: South Africa Shuts Consulate In Lagos by Nobody: 2:48am On Sep 14, 2018
Taofeekdboy:
Oh, you thought I’m in Naija, that’s why I’m defending her, I’m out of the country bro.

Great, bro .
Re: South Africa Shuts Consulate In Lagos by Mubarak05(m): 11:54am On Feb 27, 2019
Runalong333:

Baba , Zambia, Tanzania, Angola and other southern African countries were frontline states in the fight against apartheid , we came in late to the party. That is why during the Mandela burial , no one even talked about our " huge" role , but those countries were praised like nothing else . We like to glorify ourselves too much to the point that we look ridiculous to outsiders. If we claim to be the biggest supporters them what the hell do we call the botswanans who were physically bombed and Zambian who actually lost their lives . . Anyways you don't help someone so that you will forever hold it on their heads , only cheap desparado do that . Many Nigerians including myself studied in South Africa, courtesy of their tax payers ( schorlaships) but I have never heard South Africans cheapning themselves, shouting this on top of their voices .
pls sorry for interrupting, pls can u enlighten me about the scholarship stuff cos am interested in applying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Escapes Death As Van Somersaults, Explodes (photo) / 4 Reasons To Visit Owerri This Easter / Flood Sweeps Car Away In Asaba, Tricycle Rider, Passengers Escape (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.