Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

This Is What Nigeria Looks Like To Me, As The Giant Of Africa. Just One Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What Nigeria Looks Like To Me, As The Giant Of Africa. Just One Photo (5074 Views)

Nigeria Looks To 5G Technology To Address Security Challenges / We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC / Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Nigeria Looks Like To Me, As The Giant Of Africa. Just One Photo by coolscott(m): 4:39am On Sep 09, 2018

7 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigeria Looks Like To Me, As The Giant Of Africa. Just One Photo by ApolitiCal: 5:00am On Sep 09, 2018
Ok
Re: This Is What Nigeria Looks Like To Me, As The Giant Of Africa. Just One Photo by hisgrace090: 5:38am On Sep 09, 2018
A confused giant indeed.

8 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigeria Looks Like To Me, As The Giant Of Africa. Just One Photo by Almaiga: 6:33am On Sep 09, 2018
Op you are right, that's exactly how you look. grin

5 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigeria Looks Like To Me, As The Giant Of Africa. Just One Photo by lastmessenger: 6:35am On Sep 09, 2018
Old man dressed to look tough. Why do you think Nigeria look like that op?
Re: This Is What Nigeria Looks Like To Me, As The Giant Of Africa. Just One Photo by econo88(m): 7:49am On Sep 09, 2018
I do not exactly understand what you mean... you say big but naive?

undecided

Re: This Is What Nigeria Looks Like To Me, As The Giant Of Africa. Just One Photo by SerVik(m): 10:19am On Sep 09, 2018
grin hudor

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigeria Looks Like To Me, As The Giant Of Africa. Just One Photo by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:24am On Sep 09, 2018
Nigeria fared better under colonialism than when they were independent!

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigeria Looks Like To Me, As The Giant Of Africa. Just One Photo by fk002: 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
Nigeria is my fatherland.

I will never ridicule it no matter how difficult it is.

God bless my country.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigeria Looks Like To Me, As The Giant Of Africa. Just One Photo by meccuno: 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
[s]
fk002:

God bless my country.

Thank you.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigeria Looks Like To Me, As The Giant Of Africa. Just One Photo by Iamzik: 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
SerVik:
grin hudor

This one yaff watched game of thrones back to back
grin grin
Re: This Is What Nigeria Looks Like To Me, As The Giant Of Africa. Just One Photo by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
fk002:

God bless my country.

Thank you.

Ethnic bigot, dem don ban ur former moniker fk001, now u are back with fk002.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigeria Looks Like To Me, As The Giant Of Africa. Just One Photo by fk002: 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
Tushkito:

Ethnic bigot, dem don ban ur former moniker fk001, now u are back with fk002.

What i said yesterday about Igbo's, it wasn't an insult.

As i stated it clearly "Most" I didnt say all.

Why una carry my matter for head na?
Re: This Is What Nigeria Looks Like To Me, As The Giant Of Africa. Just One Photo by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
fk002:

What i said yesterday about Igbo's, it wasn't an insult.

As i stated it clearly "Most" I didnt say all.

Why una carry my matter for head na?

Look I don't have time to argue with hypocrites like u, u are a bigot and nothing can change that.
Re: This Is What Nigeria Looks Like To Me, As The Giant Of Africa. Just One Photo by speedyGonzales: 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
lastmessenger:
Old man dressed to look tough. Why do you think Nigeria look like that op?

if you've watched Game of Thrones, that guy is a giant but is essentially mentally disabled. he says only one word "hodor". So i guess OP is saying that Nigerian is a giant that cannot live up to her glory.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigeria Looks Like To Me, As The Giant Of Africa. Just One Photo by fk002: 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
Tushkito:

Look I don't have time to argue with hypocrites like u, u are a bigot and nothing can change that.

OK next.
Re: This Is What Nigeria Looks Like To Me, As The Giant Of Africa. Just One Photo by StillX10(m): 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
Nigeria is giant of Africa by name
Re: This Is What Nigeria Looks Like To Me, As The Giant Of Africa. Just One Photo by Sharpshooota: 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
Almaiga:
Op you are right, that's exactly how you look. grin

Nigeria is a glorified disease

Her citizens are dying everyday in the desert just to escape poverty and hardship induced by the ill thought out economic policies of the dullard in Aso rock...

Nigeria is a mess
Re: This Is What Nigeria Looks Like To Me, As The Giant Of Africa. Just One Photo by Almaiga: 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Nigeria is a glorified disease

Her citizens are dying everyday in the desert just to escape poverty and hardship induced by the ill thought out economic policies of the dullard in Aso rock...

Nigeria is a mess

Those dying in the deserts are some of the lazy Youths, Baba Buhari was referring to. And there is every possiblity, you might fall in that category.

Whoever works, will be able to leave a normal life in our present Nigeria. Do not expect the Government to provide every Nigerian jobs.

Nigerian's are wiser now.

Re: This Is What Nigeria Looks Like To Me, As The Giant Of Africa. Just One Photo by Vickky2121: 11:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
Pla leave hudor out of this

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigeria Looks Like To Me, As The Giant Of Africa. Just One Photo by FOWOSHERE01(m): 12:27am On Sep 10, 2018
Hudor na mumu nau grin.
The op simply means nigerians are mumu.
#una mumu neva do

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Kaduna Massacre. Blood Everywhere / Don’t Lobby, My Commissioners’ List Ready – Lalong Tells Politicians / It Is Okay To Invade Church And Make Arrest Not Mosque. (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.