Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

INEC Budget: Fresh Hurdles As National Assembly Pushes Resumption To Oct - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Budget: Fresh Hurdles As National Assembly Pushes Resumption To Oct (1555 Views)

Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 / 2023 Presidency: Fresh Hurdles Before Ndigbo / 2nd Term Bid: Fresh Hurdles Before Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Budget: Fresh Hurdles As National Assembly Pushes Resumption To Oct by Corrinthians(m): 8:05am On Sep 09, 2018
fukushaki:

I hope you will make me smile this morning to the bank. Fukushaki apologize for all the insults on BMC and Sai baba. No more insults but Allegiance cheesy
Aii. Can't use my account tho. Will ask someone to do so on my behalf. wink
Re: INEC Budget: Fresh Hurdles As National Assembly Pushes Resumption To Oct by fukushaki(m): 8:10am On Sep 09, 2018
Mklancee:

see this one
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: INEC Budget: Fresh Hurdles As National Assembly Pushes Resumption To Oct by fukushaki(m): 8:16am On Sep 09, 2018
Corrinthians:
Patiently waiting for you to keep your words cheesy grin
Re: INEC Budget: Fresh Hurdles As National Assembly Pushes Resumption To Oct by aolawale025: 8:16am On Sep 09, 2018
Saraki gets more lifeline.
Wish the senate can over ride the president on the electoral act though
Re: INEC Budget: Fresh Hurdles As National Assembly Pushes Resumption To Oct by TopHand: 8:34am On Sep 09, 2018
This is a surprising revelation, this level and depth of shortsightedness exhibited by PDP supporters amazes me, can you not think beyond the present day? Okay let me enrich you by imparting some guaranteed verifiable steps of success in life " plan for the future, think not about today but tomorrow, the day after, next week next month next year this will give u access to different possibilities and opportunities"
Now back to the subject at hand, this plan to neutralize the NASS, Saraki and any advantage PDP might exploit from nPDP defections was "OUR PLAN APC" the presidency does not need NASS, in fact NASS has been a big pain in the neck from day one, (NASS) we rather keep it under lock & key, on the other hand who do you think will have the greater headache after the primaries are over? PDP has 120 governorship aspirants, they have 13 presidential candidates some who are still nursing senatorial ambitions, Saraki genius this, Saraki genius that, Saraki played Tambuwal/Kwankwaso he edged them on, promising to support their presidential dreams then he stabbed them in the back typical Saraki ! totally self-centered lacking any shred of loyalty ready to throw anybody under the bus to save his skin and b4 anybody tries to rubbish my write up let me tell you I know what I am saying (apologies I am humble really) PDP presidential candidate will either be Ahmed Makarfi or Atiku confirmed
Re: INEC Budget: Fresh Hurdles As National Assembly Pushes Resumption To Oct by fukushaki(m): 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
Corrinthians:
Alert counting grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwaibom Stood Still Today For Obong Nsima Ekere Flag-off Campaign / PDP Blows Hot, Reveals How Akpabio ‘danced Naked In Market Place’ / Not interested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.