Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

A Man Once Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real – Actress Seun Omojola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Man Once Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real – Actress Seun Omojola (805 Views)

Latasha Ngwube: "The Potholes In Lagos Are Affecting My Breasts" / Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real / Lilian Afegbai: "People Who Called My Breasts Mosquito Bite Are In My DM" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Once Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real – Actress Seun Omojola by gistembassy123: 6:28am On Sep 09, 2018
Actress and filmmaker, Seun Omojola, known for her big mammary glands told Sunday Scoop that she always got unpleasant remarks whenever she visited the market.

She said, “When I go to the market, especially Yaba Market, I get a lot of unpleasant comments from the traders, which make me uncomfortable. There was a day a man touched my breast to know if it was real; it was annoying.” She also stated that while growing up, she was often the centre of attention as her peers had smaller breasts.

She said, “At some point as a kid, I was confused because I didn’t understand why my breasts were bigger than those of my peers. But as grew older, I became comfortable with who I am.”

However, according to the actress, who plays a leading role in the new movie, Funke, her physique has been a blessing to her career. She said, “I get a lot of compliments on my breasts. If you go to my YouTube page, you will see different comments.

God gave them to me; so, I’m going to flaunt them.” Omojola, however, maintained that she could not go nude for any amount.

See more photos and the complete story here

https://www.gistembassy.com/a-man-once-touched-my-breasts-to-be-sure-they-were-real-actress-seun-omojola/

Re: A Man Once Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real – Actress Seun Omojola by chriskosherbal(m): 6:30am On Sep 09, 2018
And you willingly allowed him ni cheesy

Are u sure that is the end of the story undecided

1 Like

Re: A Man Once Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real – Actress Seun Omojola by olufalaye: 6:51am On Sep 09, 2018
Ofcos it looks like illusion
Re: A Man Once Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real – Actress Seun Omojola by emmie14: 7:00am On Sep 09, 2018
What where you doing with the man who touched your breast? Nonsense stories and nuisance manner for adverts
Re: A Man Once Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real – Actress Seun Omojola by medexico(m): 7:14am On Sep 09, 2018
The other day, one girl posted a video of her boyfriend touching her booooobs now this one is saying she allowed a man touch hers.... okay
Re: A Man Once Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real – Actress Seun Omojola by columbus007(m): 9:28am On Sep 09, 2018
those girls,those girls wey dey like big breast if them catch this girl ehhn.

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Spoils Her New Born Baby JJ With Kisses / Tracy Chapman Sues Nicki Minaj For ‘stealing’ ‘baby Can I Hold You’ Song / Caption This Photo Of Ebuka And Tboss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.