Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha (19415 Views)

2023: Why Is Buhari Not Campaigning For Tinubu The Way Obasanjo Did For Yaradua? / Buhari Should Deal With Incoming National Assembly Like Obasanjo Did –Sagay / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In 2015 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by bigpicture001: 9:27am On Sep 09, 2018
bigpicture001:
what's dt fool talking about....if I recall, OBJ increased lectures salary 3 times in his tenure, OBJ made every good ranking officer of the army,navyairfore and police own a car in his huge car loan drive...a peugeot 307. OBJ crested the solid mineral department in d FG and due process office which even the present govt depends on for it activities. he created a ceiling for profits by contractors in the federal govt award of contracts

OBJ, resonated all 1st generation teaching hospital then to world standard nd no body had continued till date for the second generation teaching hospitals. OBJ created the efcc,which is now the last resort to political criminal convictions. OBJ, liberalised the oil sector and hence ppl like ifesnyi ubah,otedola and co. could emerge billionare.,obj banned the national sanitation day and made it a state by state affair. obj created the 13% derivation re- allocation to the niger - delta as a way of gratitude for being the source of the resources..

OBJ liberalised the telecom sector as well as the broadcasting sector also the tertiary education sector. OBJ liquidated he defunct nigeria sir ways and started a joint vector with a private firm call virgin Atlantic with naija to gain so much from.

obj, created nd stated the long process of unbundling,nepa to phcn. obj..mafe the most aggressively strive at responding to power problem by buy a whooping 13 thermal power plant which his fake enemies has politicised. he installed more than half of them nd even fashola has still not purchase even one till date.

al obj's second tenure ministers never ever joined pdp,they were technocrats. I could go on and on and on.. so dt u guyz would realise that man is naija's best leader ever. if he had gotten a 3rd term,like he wanted,dou unconstitutional, naija would hv been a better place. he gave hope to hundreds of thousands who wouldn't hv gone to skl cuz of over crowding of higher institution to get a chance at national open varsity, nd made himself the model by registration nd actually schooling there....
remember he was not an economist,byt achieved so much...all thanks to who the APC I'd criticizing ( Dr Okonjo iweala) .....
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by bewla(m): 9:31am On Sep 09, 2018
u
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:42am On Sep 09, 2018
its his constitution right to contest for second tenure..... but he was one of the best president never ever had.. albeit in this generation... his records precedes him..some things we have now re his policies. they are all over the place to see...
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by stevedre: 9:43am On Sep 09, 2018
oluwaseyi000:
You want obasanjo to forgo his second term bid but you can't forgo your return to national assembly?

Same thing going through my mind. Guess she was perfect in her possition while OBJ was not good enough for a second term.
Bunch of power drunk people.
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by dapolaw(m): 9:48am On Sep 09, 2018
Dear madam senator you are selfish o, you want Obj to jettison his second term ambition while you want him to support yours?

Wetin una dey smoke for your constituency again sef?
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 09, 2018
Teacher1776:
Obasanjor an ex-military president who took over power from a military head of state. It would be unreasonable to expect him to be a perfect democrat. But then he handed over power to an educationist, a Yaradua, who was later succeeded by a Jonathan. Democratic ideals were gradually gaining ground. Elections were gradually becoming free and fair. A card reader was introduced to authenticate voters. An incumbent president lost and conceded defeat while votes were still being tallied. It was a moment of pride for a nation exhibiting maturity.
Power was handed over to a Buhari who made several bogus pre-election promises, including a zero tolerance for corruption, dispensing fuel at 40 naira per litre, constructing more refineries, massive infrastructural development, a dollar exchanging for one dollar amongst others. Today, almost 4 years after assuming office, nothing tangible is being done, except massive borrowing, plunging the country in debts which can't be repaid in the next 20 years, and the same pre-election slogans of PDP being corrupt and milking the country dry. But meanwhile, these "so called corrupt" PDP members are being wooed day and nights with corruption -induced offers, to defect to the APC.
If you all are asleep to the reality of things, you better wake up. APC does not have our interest at heart. It is mainly concerned about power and control of resources.
Their ineffectiveness stinks a million miles away. I would rather vote for a PDP which has learnt its lessons than for an APC which is not even willing to learn at all...

Buhari is the worst type of hypocrite and the most incompetent individual to call the shots as president of Nigeria. His regime is a disaster, frankly speaking.

He needs to groom a successor asap and tidy up his desk in preparation for the second phase of his retirement. If he truly loves this country as he always claims, he should understand this is not primarily about him and his ego but about the wellbeing of more than a hundred million Nigerians, among them infants, toddlers and other children who deserve a fair chance in life.

Nigeria has been kind to Buhari all his life, now is the time to return the gesture by stepping off to his retirement so that younger people with more vibrant ideas can move this country forward!
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by bluecircle470: 10:05am On Sep 09, 2018
Janaanu:

True talk! Unfortunately for Obj, he has come in contact with PMB. In a few months time, he will be permanently retired and be dumped into the archives of Nigerian history.

PMB dey learn for OBJ side and he knows it. As for the woman, she’s just seeking an attention
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by Ballmer: 10:10am On Sep 09, 2018
hardywaltz:

It's like u are living in a dream land.
Teacher1776 post=71035834:
Obasanjor an ex-military president who took over power from a military head of state. It would be unreasonable to expect him to be a perfect democrat. But then he handed over power to an educationist, a Yaradua, who was later succeeded by a Jonathan. Democratic ideals were gradually gaining ground. Elections were gradually becoming free and fair. A card reader was introduced to authenticate voters. An incumbent president lost and conceded defeat while votes were still being tallied. It was a moment of pride for a nation exhibiting maturity.
Power was handed over to a Buhari who made several bogus pre-election promises, including a zero tolerance for corruption, dispensing fuel at 40 naira per litre, constructing more refineries, massive infrastructural development, a dollar exchanging for one dollar amongst others. Today, almost 4 years after assuming office, nothing tangible is being done, except massive borrowing, plunging the country in debts which can't be repaid in the next 20 years, and the same pre-election slogans of PDP being corrupt and milking the country dry. But meanwhile, these "so called corrupt" PDP members are being wooed day and nights with corruption -induced offers, to defect to the APC.
If you all are asleep to the reality of things, you better wake up. APC does not have our interest at heart. It is mainly concerned about power and control of resources.
Their ineffectiveness stinks a million miles away. I would rather vote for a PDP which has learnt its lessons than for an APC which is not even willing to learn at all...

The dude is Igbo he is always in a state of mental delusion “dreaming” when it comes to anything APC.
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by slivertongue: 10:19am On Sep 09, 2018
OBJ &GMB are the same. they are nt democrats bt dictators who want to b worshiped.
GMB now has a match in nigerians
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by Ryott: 10:21am On Sep 09, 2018
Obasanjo is one of the worst presidents ever
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by Ballmer: 10:25am On Sep 09, 2018
ziddy:

Buhari is the worst type of hypocrite and the most incompetent individual to call the shots as president of Nigeria. His regime is a disaster, frankly speaking.

He needs to groom a successor asap and tidy up his desk in preparation for the second phase of his retirement. If he truly loves this country as he always claims, he should understand this is not primarily about him and his ego but about the wellbeing of more than a hundred million Nigerians, among them infants, toddlers and other children who deserve a fair chance in life.

Nigeria has been kind to Buhari all his life, now is the time to return the gesture by stepping off to his retirement so that younger people with more vibrant ideas can move this country forward!

But an Atiku with 8 as VP is okay to contest
Tambuwal with speaker 4 yrs Governor 4 yrs
Saraki 4 senate president 8 yrs governor
Kwakwaso 4 yrs senate 8 yrs governor
Jang 8 yrs governor

Are allowed to keep ruling, it is not time for them to return the favor yet. They shouldn’t step off.

That is the madness in the hypocrisy of deluded Igbos like you. You think you are smart yet you comment so foolishly and senselessly at the same time.
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 09, 2018
Ballmer:

But an Atiku with 8 as VP is okay to contest
Tambuwal with speaker 4 yrs Governor 4 yrs
Saraki 4 senate president 8 yrs governor
Kwakwaso 4 yrs senate 8 yrs governor
Jang 8 yrs governor

Are allowed to keep ruling, it is not time for them to return the favor yet. They shouldn’t step off.

That is the madness in the hypocrisy of deluded Igbos like you. You think you are smart yet you comment so foolishly and senselessly at the same time.

You did not even read or comprehend my post before jumping on me you cretin
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by Abfinest007(m): 10:44am On Sep 09, 2018
Awoleesu:
Soldiers generally don't forgive...
am not here to disclose my identity but u if u say anything that is not correct I will tell u.force men are d easy people to live with
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by goslowgoslow(m): 11:21am On Sep 09, 2018
Teacher1776:
What has this thrash got to do with the thread?
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by Omoekun931(m): 11:47am On Sep 09, 2018
You begged someone Not to run for second term but you ran for the same second term... This is serious o
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by Lifegoeson99: 11:54am On Sep 09, 2018
These are the reasons I like baba OBJ,during his tenure he reunite Nigerians like never before by implementing federal character in his appointments.
He work towards paying and cancellation of all Nigerian debt unlike the current one that has borrowed away Nigeria's future.
He (obj) stabilize our economy I.e banking reforms through recapitalization that all us enjoy up till today.before obj administration your money is not save in Nigeria banks. Stable lower foreign exchange I.e #120 to 1 dollar.
One northern governor once said that telephone is not for the poor, but OBJ administration proved him wrong by transforming the telecommunications sector to accommodate the needy and rich.
I stand to be corrected among all Nigeria so called leaders only baba obasanjo is not a racist he See's himself as a Nigerian not as Yoruba man, unlike the current one who only see himself as a segregation leader of Fulani's.
Obasanjo is the best leader in Nigeria. Mark my word you all will still appreciate him sooner or later in life.

Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by Teacher1776(m): 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ballmer:

The dude is Igbo he is always in a state of mental delusion “dreaming” when it comes to anything APC.
Is that all you see when you look at people? For ur info, you are the deluded one. That you can't look beyond tribal sentiments to see the bigger picture. I expected you to point out the lies in my comment. It is absolutely immature to condescend to the use of abusive diatribe in addressing an issue which should affect you as well as your future generations. But you have classified yourself among the zombies. Why then should I expect you to be reasonable.
If you must know, I am not Igbo.
It is possible we are even from the same ethnic group. But I am not a zombie like you. My senses are in tact.........
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by olusola200: 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
9jayes:
Obasanjo is an idol

An idol or an idiot

Old fool that has nothing to offer the young generation

He lose my respect for him when he torn his pdp membership card
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by Teacher1776(m): 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
goslowgoslow:

What has this thrash got to do with the thread?
Quite a number of people have liked that particular comment you regarded as thrash. No, doubt, they liked it because there is a measure of sense in it. If you are the only one seeing thrash in it, I am quoting a bible verse on you right now...
Woe unto those who are saying that bad is good and good is bad.
My dear, your brain needs factory re-setting.
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
Story For D Gods Abeg If Dat Story Help U Raise Up Ur Hands,We Are Thinking Of Moving Forward U Are Taking Us To D Past.
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by poseidon12: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
fk002:
OBJ is not a Man of his words.

He should just retire politics just like his mates Gowon, Abdulsalam,

But your "lifeless" President (also his mate), should continue and run for second term, right?.
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by poseidon12: 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
Teacher1776:

Thank you for your write up. On point.
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by yommen: 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
hardywaltz:

It's like u are living in a dream land.
Don't mind him. Which of the parties ever had Nigerians in mind?
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by poseidon12: 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
jaxxy:
Why wud u beg a performing, healthy and visionary president not to run for 2nd term in the 1st place. He wasn’t perfect because it was a young democracy nevertheless he set a pace that is yet to be surpassed

Did u state any valid reasons why he shud not run? Like has been stated with Buhari.

This woman makes no sense. Atleast based on the points she raised.

Don't mind the APC bigot.
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by poseidon12: 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
Abfinest007:
obj is a dirty dictator n he does not have forgiveness

And your bigot Buhari is a forgiving democrat, right?
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by poseidon12: 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bodude504:
That obj his another psomething else

What is this one saying?
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by poseidon12: 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Hater!

You started what you can't finish,Stupid woman....

OBJ remains the best President Nigeria have ever produced. Some of you don't like him because of his toughness and blunt nature. He kicks you in the ass if you mess with him.

He's not like the lifeless one who have never written a book or made any intellectual presentation.....a stark illiterate!

Don't mind them.
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by poseidon12: 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
bigpicture001:
what's dt fool talking about....if I recall, OBJ increased lectures salary 3 times in his tenure, OBJ made every good ranking officer of the army,navyairfore and police own a car in his huge car loan drive...a peugeot 307. OBJ crested the solid mineral department in d FG and due process office which even the present govt depends on for it activities. he created a ceiling for profits by contractors in the federal govt award of contracts

OBJ, resonated all 1st generation teaching hospital then to world standard nd no body had continued till date for the second generation teaching hospitals. OBJ created the efcc,which is now the last resort to political criminal convictions. OBJ, liberalised the oil sector and hence ppl like ifesnyi ubah,otedola and co. could emerge billionare.,obj banned the national sanitation day and made it a state by state affair. obj created the 13% derivation re- allocation to the niger - delta as a way of gratitude for being the source of the resources..

OBJ liberalised the telecom sector as well as the broadcasting sector also the tertiary education sector. OBJ liquidated he defunct nigeria sir ways and started a joint vector with a private firm call virgin Atlantic with naija to gain so much from.

obj, created nd stated the long process of unbundling,nepa to phcn. obj..mafe the most aggressively strive at responding to power problem by buy a whooping 13 thermal power plant which his fake enemies has politicised. he installed more than half of them nd even fashola has still not purchase even one till date.

al obj's second tenure monitored never ever joined pdp,they were technocrats. I could go on and on and on.. so dt u guyz would realise that man is naija's best leader ever. if he had gotten a 3rd term,like he wanted,dou unconstitutional, naija would hv been a better place. he gave hope to hundreds of thousands who wouldn't hv gone to skl cuz of over crowding of higher institution to get a chance at national open varsity, nd made himself the model by registration nd actually schooling there....
remember he was not an economist,byt achieved so much...all thanks to who the APC I'd criticizing ( Dr Okonjo iweala) .....

Thanks buddy.
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by poseidon12: 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ballmer:

Dude is Igbo? Really? Tribalist, what does that have to do with the excellent write up he posted?
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by buharitill2023: 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
Teacher1776:
and you voted for pdp before and you want to vote for pdp again, is there any sense from your village?

Buhari At 78: If Only We Knew This President - Femi Adesina / Jonathan’s Romance With APC Triggers Anxiety In PDP / Aba North/South By-Election: Explosion In Aba Disrupts Voting

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77