Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos (44759 Views)

Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja / Naval Officer Molested By Angry Crowd After Slapping Apprentice In Delta. Photos / Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by omoadeleye(m): 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
So who did you know had the deal of gold with him?

1 Like

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by ekene101: 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sin city

1 Like

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by Venerable612(m): 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
dingbang:
do you want users to post a video of them crying? Of course people should show their empathy by posting good will messages

1 Share

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
Killing him won't bring out the gold unless they stole it from him.

1 Like

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
Or11:
All G boys, fraudsters, arm robbers, kidnappers, rapists and anyone doing evil in Nigeria, get ready. There’s a new sheriff in town. You are all going down one by one.

You go soon die

1 Like

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by Drienzia: 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2018

6 Likes

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by Hoodbilonia: 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
stop being a hater
gaby:
Hmmm...By his name and Nicky its easy to see he was a fast lane dude who enjoyed stealing in pounds sterling without breaking a sweat while his victims cry and suffer at the loss of all they had laboured for I life.

While this shouldn't come off as an attempt to gloat at your death so young, I'll keep sounding it loud and clear that reaping where one hasn't sown has terrible consequences. Forget about the troupe of girls that you'd attract plus the champagne popping, when the time is ripe you'd find your way back to ground zero if you are still alive.

My story is out there for all to read and learn from, how I garnered in the region of a million dollars and all frittered away the same way I had accumulated it.
What about my friend and colleague who had done 9 straight years in the slammer only to get out and died barely 3 months of regaining his freedom.

My dear people it pays not to earn by whatever dishonourable means be it yahoo yahoo, wire wire or whatever fancy names you might know the crimes by.

Lets learn and live right.

Bless up...

My story is in my siggy
Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by adams345(m): 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
See nigerians and their own wahala
Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by kingskim(m): 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
Baba dollz don die cry......unbelievable cry

2 Likes

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by Pentools(m): 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
Venerable612:
It’s easy and convenient to read death news and type RIP on phone, But only those concerned knows the pain of the loss.

I losed a friend couple of weeks back - and it really hurts knowing someone you had such wonderful moments with is no more.

May the Lord grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss Nd May we not die untimely in Jesus name. Amen

It's painful, I'm yet to recover from mine despite it being 2years now..
Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by Originalsly: 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
Assassinated? ...he was killed/murdered/gun downed.
Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by vioment: 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
Let us stop criticizing every flexing successful business people in the country. We are not sure if his money is legit or not. He could be legit money mann/woman (LMM/LMW).
Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by franzis(m): 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
One or two persons that was with him in the vehicle have a hand in his death

1 Like

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by fabienjoe: 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
Venerable612:
It’s easy and convenient to read death news and type RIP on phone, But only those concerned knows the pain of the loss.

I losed a friend couple of weeks back - and it really hurts knowing someone you had such wonderful moments with is no more.

May the Lord grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss Nd May we not die untimely in Jesus name. Amen

You 'lost' not 'losed' a friend...Sorry for your loss. I align myself with your prayer for the bereaved.

2 Likes

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by Simbrixton(m): 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
So sad
Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
He is most likely a yahoo boy. Them de Warri.

2 Likes

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by tolguy(m): 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
FEAR SOUTH!!!

1 Like

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by Veetee(m): 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
[s][/s] you are a nitwit.

I was expecting you to write such epistles for our policians who's direct and indirect actions has destroyed this country but youth like you are quick to support APC and PDP while this guys keep destroying this nation

I don't blame u

what is really your pain in his write up. this is a valuable lesson to learn from
you should review your lifestyle if you are a fraudster or be ready to face the consequences

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by Originalsly: 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
Assassinated? ...he was killed/murdered/gun downed...oh these bloggers trying to make it big!
Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by Darkseid(m): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
RIP my man. You used to be a good boy till you started mixing with bad guys back in secondary school. I remember how I used to warn you about it. Rest In Peace dear Onoms cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by okenwaa(m): 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
Pray that you never defraud a prayer warrior.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
kingskim:
Baba dollz don die cry......unbelievable cry

I don't even know what to say. See all the assumptions people are making about his death.

I know the family quite well. I wish they'll just get this story off social media. People are grieving! cry cry
Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
franzis:
One or two persons that was with him in the vehicle have a hand in his death

4 persons were in the car. The killers targeted just him.

1 Like

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by totem1(m): 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
He is not
Princeofnigeria:

I was expecting you to write such epistles for our policians who's direct and indirect actions has destroyed this country but youth like you are quick to support APC and PDP while this guys keep destroying this nation

I don't blame u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by blingxx(m): 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
exactly the same way 2pac died... also in the month of September undecided... f*ckin coincidence

1 Like

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by Mandela839(m): 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
when u are suffering they won't be there to assist u but when u made it they will come to bring u down God have mercy
Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by gaby(m): 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
madjune:

You need to quietly write a story or shoot a movie about your life and put it out there.

It is instructive and should sell.

Written my book, details in my siggy..working on going further..

At my age and from what I've experience thus far, I no dey fear kpomo leave am go knack nyansh, if I wan knack nyansh you know say na by choice, mutual agreement and the opposite sex. In my book, I relayed a message to my parents and other parents because they need to know and understand their culpability by birthing as if it were going out of fashion thereby making a dupe of the children at the top of the sibling pyramid.

I no dey carry water for mouth talk o, I say it the way it is and that's why I have no friends. Bluntness and straightness does it for me while respecting other peoples feelings and choices.

Not been educated the conventional way refused to be a limitation to me because I gave no room for that.

I'm not scared of haters or death after all I had made an abode with the dead when I slept on a grave I knew not who was sleeping down there and stared death in the face. He only looked at me while walking away to say "I'll get you when your time is ripe and right, and my response was ' you go school of person mind oya waka make I share my message to teach and direct the willing.

Thanks so much.

Bless up and keep staying safe.

Enjoy my siggy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by Divay22(f): 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
goldenceo1:
Painful death but those claiming he was killed because of gold chain why didn't the robbers took away the gold chain after shooting him dead?

"Business Deal gone sour". If you know, you know!

Warning: To all those claiming chairman and sitting on top successful client payment saying the client nor pay...

Dude is street!
grin grin
I knew of one that died like that too.. But all these chairman no dey try abeg

3 Likes

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by oladele00(m): 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
luveth:
So bad.

Help! fam, How do I track and recover my stolen phone? Details here + photos of the thief ......https://www.nairaland.com/4484249/phone-stolen-today
Declare ur Luv for buhari and new phone await you

1 Like

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by Deltatoto: 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
Or11:
All G boys, fraudsters, arm robbers, kidnappers, rapists and anyone doing evil in Nigeria, get ready. There’s a new sheriff in town. You are all going down one by one.
thunder fire ur ancestors
Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by Indomixx: 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
Princeofnigeria:

I don't blame u
U are a fool,a big one at that. I'm sorry to say. He commented according to the topic on ground. Did u see anywhere a politician's name or political party was involved in the post??.... oh!, u want him to clap for yahoo boys ba. If u are engaged in yahoo and u don't stop , I assure u, u too will meet ur doom soon. Idiot.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by gaby(m): 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
Princeofnigeria:

I don't blame u

Lol...I pity you...

I'd normally refrain myself from responding to generational curses like you, but let me just use this as a warning notice to you and your ilks.

I suffer not fools and heartless beings like you to live.

You no go fit face me my guy I dey tell you. You better read up on my posts and learn.

Deaf and dumb dey quiet no mean say him in get word to talk.

I dey warn you, you'd be forced into commenting on nl with a new moniker when I create a time for you.

You see this writing, I took it upon me as a way to mentor, teach and direct all by myself.

You go hail....

Lion chop belleful dey relax you dey taunt am say e don die, go touch him tail make you see.

When the number of yay Sayers out numbers the naysaying nicompoops like you, it gives further credence to my campaign and makes me know I'm on track.
Be guided...

Those in favour say aye, those against say nay...

The ayes always have it..

Monkey...

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence / Gunmen Invade Mambilla Cultural Dance In Taraba, Shoot Many Dead (Graphic Photos / Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.