Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos (44758 Views)

Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja / Naval Officer Molested By Angry Crowd After Slapping Apprentice In Delta. Photos / Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by Venerable612(m): 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
hpymoment:

Thanks. It is quite long.

So I take it you are not in a relationship because of that?
Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by erico2k2(m): 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

To be sincere, I don't know what the boy did for a living. His younger sister was my secondary school classmate and we have so many mutual friends and we grew up in the same town.

It just feels somehow to have people talking about him like that.
What he does for living is not a secrete, Is he not a SaffiWhat he does is practice amongst all his mates, But the reason for the killing wont be far from what he does!This is not cultism,
Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by Samsonklin(m): 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
slawomir:
that is what you get when you try to play smart with the wrong niggarzz

you wanna fuckkk with niggarzz
?

then your ass is going down.

if you must do business with niggarz then don't be greedy.

he definitely got burned because of greed. motherfucker!
Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by DavidEsq(m): 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
CSTR1005:
Let me do something I have never done here before, but necessary in the spirit of Sunday.

Jesus is the only way. Nothing else can save.

And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved."
Acts 4:12

Also God does not mind sending nations to hell if they disobey him.
Numbers does not move him.
He created them all without breaking a sweat.

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Psalm 9:17

Which is why he promised that the end will not come until the whole world hears about Jesus to serve as a witness to them.

And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.
Matt 24:14

Today is the day of salvation. Turn to the Lord today.
What Kingdom? Who is its ruler? When was it established? Is it coming to earth? Who's gonna be in it? What's it gonna be like?
Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by madjune(m): 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
gaby:

Written my book, details in my siggy..working on going further..

At my age and from what I've experience thus far, I no dey fear kpomo leave am go knack nyansh, if I wan knack nyansh you know say na by choice, mutual agreement and the opposite sex. In my book, I relayed a message to my parents and other parents because they need to know and understand their culpability by birthing as if it were going out of fashion thereby making a dupe of the children at the top of the sibling pyramid.

I no dey carry water for mouth talk o, I say it the way it is and that's why I have no friends. Bluntness and straightness does it for me while respecting other peoples feelings and choices.

Not been educated the conventional way refused to be a limitation to me because I gave no room for that.

I'm not scared of haters or death after all I had made an abode with the dead when I slept on a grave I knew not who was sleeping down there and stared death in the face. He only looked at me while walking away to say "I'll get you when your time is ripe and right, and my response was ' you go school of person mind oya waka make I share my message to teach and direct the willing.

Thanks so much.

Bless up and keep staying safe.

Enjoy my siggy

You really sound rugged.

I can relate to that very well cos I never hang boot too.
Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by kunmiiii: 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

Gerrout.

I don buy the fight .

Do your worst.

Hahaha, That guy is obviously schizophrenic... he needs help, I was literally about to say the same thing before i saw your post.

He's clearly unwell and needs serious help. Just imagine all the incoherent rabble-rousing narrative he's spewing.

Dude even said he was a man of God, that was when i knew he must be a deluded mentally unstable patient in a psych ward. The only thing I've not figured out yet is how he got his hands on a phone when he should obviously be in a secured psych wing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by mechanics(m): 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
My colleague once told me people can kill because of gold, so one should avoid wearing gold any how.
Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by hpymoment(f): 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
Venerable612:

So I take it you are not in a relationship because of that?

Yes. It's too early to get into a new relationship.
Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by Venerable612(m): 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
hpymoment:

Yes. It's too early to get into a new relationship.

Hmmm. I guess you really loved the guy. Pray God grants you happiness and peace of mind
Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by hpymoment(f): 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
Venerable612:

Hmmm. I guess you really loved the guy. Pray God grants you happiness and peace of mind

Amen. Thanks. I know it will be hard but I pray to overcome it soon.he was a friend too not only a lover.
Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by valnosky(m): 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
gaby:

Lol...I pity you...

I'd normally refrain myself from responding to generational curses like you, but let me just use this as a warning notice to you and your ilks.

I suffer not fools and heartless beings like you to live.

You no go fit face me my guy I dey tell you. You better read up on my posts and learn.

Deaf and dumb dey quiet no mean say him in get word to talk.

I dey warn you, you'd be forced into commenting on nl with a new moniker when I create a time for you.

You see this writing, I took it upon me as a way to mentor, teach and direct all by myself.

You go hail....

Lion chop belleful dey relax you dey taunt am say e don die, go touch him tail make you see.

When the number of yay Sayers out numbers the naysaying nicompoops like you, it gives further credence to my campaign and makes me know I'm on track.
Be guided...

Those in favour say aye, those against say nay...

The ayes always have it..

Monkey...
God bless you for that
Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by kabillionaire(m): 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A young man was assassinated by unidentified gunmen yesterday in Delta state. The deceased identified as Onome Emekeme a.k.a 'Onome Pounds', was said to be driving two ladies and some of his friends in a Lexus car before the assassins struck and shot him in the chest along the busy road. 

It was gathered that the attackers didn't take anything from the vehicle as they fled immediately after shooting their target dead. 

The deceased was rushed to a hospital nearby before he passed away and his corpse later deposited in a mortuary. 

According to one of his friends who took to Facebook to mourn the loss, Onome was allegedly killed because of gold worth N1 million , a report which has not been confirmed. 

Sasha Florence wrote; "Onome Pounds rip still can't believe you're gone.just cuz of gold.life is indeed short.we spoke not up to about 24hours ago, pls come back Jesus I still can't believe this.just like that? Ha!!!death sha. I know people die everyday but I never knew someone like you could die so early.ha.I'm still lost and short of words".

"How am I supposed to keep the promise I promised you now?ha pls I can't type rip cause you're not dead to me,you're just receiving treatments. God if he can just come back.he was killed cause of gold worth just 1m.chai friends !!!"

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/young-man-assassinated-while-driving-in-delta-state-graphic-photos.html

They should start investigation from here.
Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
.... Thanks
Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by dubra: 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
gaby:
Hmmm...Judging by his Nicky, its easy to see he was a fast lane dude who enjoyed stealing in pounds sterling without breaking a sweat while his victims cry and suffer at the loss of all they had laboured for in life.

While this shouldn't come off as an attempt to gloat at your death so young, I'll keep sounding it loud and clear that reaping where one hasn't sown has terrible consequences. Forget about the troupe of girls that you'd attract plus the champagne popping, when the time is ripe you'd find your way back to ground zero if you are still alive.

My story is out there for all to read and learn from, how I garnered in the region of a million dollars and all frittered away the same way I had accumulated it.
What about my friend and colleague who had done 9 straight years in the slammer only to get out and died barely 3 months of regaining his freedom.

My dear people it pays not to earn by whatever dishonourable means be it yahoo yahoo, wire wire or whatever fancy names you might know the crimes by.

Lets learn and live right.

Bless up...

My story is in my siggy
my brother you are on point, but would they listen? To eat another man's sweat na curse, most times you don't even know how diabolic your so called Maga can be, you dupe them and they goes after spiritually, fast money dey run belle ooo, to them that have ears let them hear,
Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by gaby(m): 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
dubra:
my brother you are on point, but would they listen? To eat another man's sweat na curse, most times you don't even know how diabolic your so called Maga can be, you dupe them and they goes after spiritually, fast money dey run belle ooo, to them that have ears let them hear,

Lets keep telling dem...
Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by Aghanel(m): 11:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
This guy must have killed him with the way this argument went.

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by madjune(m): 2:31am On Sep 10, 2018
gaby:

Written my book, details in my siggy..working on going further..

At my age and from what I've experience thus far, I no dey fear kpomo leave am go knack nyansh, if I wan knack nyansh you know say na by choice, mutual agreement and the opposite sex. In my book, I relayed a message to my parents and other parents because they need to know and understand their culpability by birthing as if it were going out of fashion thereby making a dupe of the children at the top of the sibling pyramid.

I no dey carry water for mouth talk o, I say it the way it is and that's why I have no friends. Bluntness and straightness does it for me while respecting other peoples feelings and choices.

Not been educated the conventional way refused to be a limitation to me because I gave no room for that.

I'm not scared of haters or death after all I had made an abode with the dead when I slept on a grave I knew not who was sleeping down there and stared death in the face. He only looked at me while walking away to say "I'll get you when your time is ripe and right, and my response was ' you go school of person mind oya waka make I share my message to teach and direct the willing.

Thanks so much.

Bless up and keep staying safe.

Enjoy my siggy

You sound rugged and streetwise.
That comes handy in today's jungle world but at the same time, you sound like one who's ready to die for anything.

Now, that's a wrong attitude.

You need to reevaluate your life and life's values and realize that we are all here for a purpose.
We are not just here to survive the system, breathe and fight our days through...

There's more to life and living and dying and having truly died.
You must live for something and you must die for something worth it's cause.
You must gun for legacies and what outlives you when you're gone.
If you disagree, you can as well fight an agbero to death to the fun of onlookers and you know what?

The world moves on the minute the show ends and nobody remembers you the next day.

So, who loses?
Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by gaby(m): 4:20am On Sep 10, 2018
madjune:

You sound rugged and streetwise.
That comes handy in today's jungle world but at the same time, you sound like one who's ready to die for anything.

Now, that's a wrong attitude.

You need to reevaluate your life and life's values and realize that we are all here for a purpose.
We are not just here to survive the system, breathe and fight our days through...

There's more to life and living and dying and having truly died.
You must live for something and you must die for something worth it's cause.
You must gun for legacies and what outlives you when you're gone.
If you disagree, you can as well fight an agbero to death to the fun of onlookers and you know what?

The world moves on the minute the show ends and nobody remembers you the next day.

So, who loses?

Liked your comment bro.

Wow...wisdom resides in you.

Greetings mate.

1 Like

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by gaby(m): 4:27am On Sep 10, 2018
kunmiiii:

Hahaha, That guy is obviously schizophrenic... he needs help, I was literally about to say the same thing before i saw your post.

He's clearly unwell and needs serious help. Just imagine all the incoherent rabble-rousing narrative he's spewing.

Dude even said he was a man of God, that was when i knew he must be a deluded mentally unstable patient in a psych ward. The only thing I've not figured out yet is how he got his hands on a phone when he should obviously be in a secured psych wing

Hahaha...we are indeed all mouthed.

Na follow come lol.
Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 10, 2018
So they just wasted this fine boi?

People are wicked sha
Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by boyjo: 11:24am On Sep 10, 2018
Or11:
All G boys, fraudsters, arm robbers, kidnappers, rapists and anyone doing evil in Nigeria, get ready. There’s a new sheriff in town. You are all going down one by one.

But how do you know he`s a G-boy.
I remember someone was assassinated only for the news to go round that it was mistaken identity.
Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by madjune(m): 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2018
gaby:

Liked your comment bro.

Wow...wisdom resides in you.

Greetings mate.

I'm an advanced ARO Xyz.

Eyes don see, believe me.
Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by echibuogwu(m): 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
Aghanel:
This guy must have killed him with the way this argument went.
e too clear say na him
Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by echibuogwu(m): 11:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
slawomir:
that is what you get when you try to play smart with the wrong niggarzz

you wanna fuckkk with niggarzz
?

then your ass is going down.

if you must do business with niggarz then don't be greedy.
Howfa u know Wetin sup concerning d boy death?
Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by mysticwarrior(m): 5:49am On Sep 13, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Delta and foolish militancy.
will you shut up that your stinking mouth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence / Gunmen Invade Mambilla Cultural Dance In Taraba, Shoot Many Dead (Graphic Photos / Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.